The Flower Shop Reviews

112 | Littlestown, PA

112 Reviews for The Flower Shop

Jenn · Married on 05/19/2017

The flowers for our 5/19/17 wedding at The Lodges in Gettysburg were absolutely phenomenal! They were so beautifully arranged and better than I could have ever imagined. I had a vision for my bridal bouquet, but couldn't find a picture of it to share with the florist, but the were able to create exactly what I had in mind! My flower girls wanted flower crowns at the last minute and The Flower Shop made it happen and they were beautiful! The boutonnieres for both the men and women in our families were excellent, too. Thank you all for the exquisite arrangements they truly made our day that much more of a fairytale!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lisa · event on: 05/13/2017

For my husband's funeral, we met with Heidi to order flowers. She worked with us to cover our needs and keep the arrangements within our budget. The flowers arrived at the church and were beautiful, fresh, and appropriate to our desires.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2016

The flowers were more amazing than I expected. The selection of flowers was their suggestion based on the time of year and availability and the colors. The suggestion of peach berries as accents was delicate and went great with the coral roses. The trellis swag was beautiful and looked great.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Veronica · Married on 09/17/2016

The Flower Shop was amazing! I was so impressed with the arrangements they had for my bridesmaids. Our bouquets were just gorgeous! I just loved them!!!
    They were easy to contact and very helpful. I wanted dried lavender in my bouquet and when the first batch I ordered arrived at their shop, they told me it didn't look very nice and helped me return it and order nicer lavender. When I got my bouquet on my wedding day, it even had a few little sprigs of fresh lavender which was a lovely touch!
    I requested a silk flower wrist corsage for my grandmother because she can't be around fresh flowers and they did such a beautiful job with it that we thought at first they had forgotten it! You couldn't even tell by looking at it that it was not real flowers.
    A day or two before my wedding another wedding on the same day was cancelled and they even gave me some white rose petals they had purchased for that wedding. We used them to sprinkle down the aisle at our outdoor wedding. It was beautiful.
    Thank you for everything! I will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

I was absolutely blown away by our flowers. I was very indecisive when meeting with Heidi. She took my idea of rustic wild flowers with burgundy and peach and truly hit the nail on the head. The flowers were absolutely stunning. They made our outdoor wedding that much more beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks for you kind words Sarah.

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

Heidi is the best florist on the East Coast, her flower arrangements our out of this world. Not only did I use Heidi for my wedding, but my sister did also and we are ecstatic with our photos. Definitely take a look at this vendor, she is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachel.

Megan · Married on 08/14/2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FLORIST IN THE WEDDING BUSINESS!!!!!!
    .....professional, creative, talented, affordable, respectful, caring, and super super passionate about helping you achieve every floral and decorative need - from the first consultation to the day of my daughter's wedding, we had no worries!!!!
    We were confident that Heidi, and the team helping her, would do their very best with all that we gave them to do, which was plenty! My daughter wanted a summer wedding with coral, peach, and teal as her color theme. From bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony and reception decor, arrangements to encompass top and drape the sides of wine barrels, satin ivory draping mezzanine stairway with flowers and ribbons at base, basket weave of chiffon material woven into the back of the bride's and groom's chair, wooden ledge around entire room thickened with baby's breath, grapevine swag on cocktail bar, bows on isle lanterns, and a gorgeous massive flower swag with draping ivory satin material that pooled the ground on each side of an outdoor pergola, Heidi exceeding my expectations by far!! Beauty was everywhere!!!!!! During the entire event, much of every conversation was filled with compliments on the flowers and decor and questions about who done them. We highly recommend Koons Florist for any and every floral need and are convinced that we had one of the best florist along side of us doing their very best to make our daughter's wedding spectacular!! THANKS TO EVERYONE AT KOONS FLORIST!!
    Mother of the bride, Sue Gray
    Bride, Megan Gray

Sent on 09/17/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Sue. It was a pleasure and so much fun working with you and Megan!

Marcy · Married on 08/07/2016

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Heidi and the rest of the team was so helpful and accommodating of my budget. Communicated every step of the way via email which was really nice since I live so far from the shop itself. Would definitely recommend The Flower Shop to any bride!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2016

Heidi at The Flower Shop is amazing! I met her prior to my July 2 wedding in Gettysburg. She sat down with my mother and I and answered our many questions with patience and guidance! She made countless trips to the back of the shop and pulled out all kinds of flowers for me to see so that I was able to visualize what my bouquet would look like. She provided me with multiple photo albums to see her work. Over the course of the year when I had ideas or slight changes, Heidi was prompt with her emails back to me. a

Heidi made my bouquet, 11 bridesmaids bouquets, a flower girl bouquet, flower petals for my little flower girls, 3 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, 18 centerpieces, a long arrangement for the head table, 2 large arrangements for my church alter, and small arrangements with ribbon for the first few pews of the church. The flowers were everything I could have imagined and more. They really made everything so beautiful and completed the look/theme I was going for. I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 07/14/2016

I am having the flower shop create my flowers for my wedding in June. I meet with Heidi with a few pictures and a general idea of what I was looking for. I also defiantly had a budget. She was able to work with me and gave me beautiful options as for what flowers she could use. I know they will be just gorgeous. I appreciate the fact that the flower shop does not have a price limit. I called other florist that would not even consider working with me unless I was willing to spend $1000 minimum on my flowers. What? That just seems a little ridiculous to me. So thank you so very much to Heidi and the Flower Shop for working with brides who still want lovely flowers for their wedding but don't have $1000 to spend on flowers.

Sent on 02/12/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lorie. We are looking forward to your wedding.

Linda · Married on 04/17/2016

After several prior attempts to secure a Florist, "The Flower Shop, Koons Florist, was the only one to respond, or within a reasonable time period! The flowers were EXACTLY like my daughter requested, as she sent Heidi pictures of what she liked. We requested Wild Flowers with the color 'salmon' making a 'pop,' and that's exactly what she did!
    Only one small complaint, as the MOB, though. My flowers were supposed to be a wrist corsage, and it arrived as a regular-pinned corsage. (Thankfully, a creative friend was able to adjust it for me.)
    Please don't let that small mistake shy you away, as we are all human. I highly recommend this Florist. They were great and wonderful to work with and very responsive!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

We used the Flower Shop for our Gettysburg wedding in April. Coming from out of town, we were only able to meet one time with Heidi for a short time. All we could tell her is a few flowers we did not want, and a general idea of what we thought we wanted. After our meeting, we emailed ideas and recommendations back and forth until they were ready to put something together. On my wedding day, the flowers arrived and my jaw dropped. They were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was everything that I wanted, and they created them with only a few ideas from me. I got so many compliments from the bouquets and the centerpieces. They helped create a beautiful arbor swag for the ceremony. They delivered them right on time and made this whole process so effortless and helped make a wonderful day full of beautiful flowers.

I would highly recommend The Flower Shop to anyone getting married in the PA/MD area. They were so easy to work with. All of the staff were friendly and professional. Heidi and the rest of the staff have so much experience and familiarity with the wedding flower business that it helps make a high-stress planning process so much easier.

Sent on 04/20/2016

I am so happy I was referred to The Flower Shop as the flowers for my wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I met with Heidi a couple months prior and showed her photos of what I wanted/liked. She was able to recreate my (unique) bouquet, my sisters bouquet, and the grooms boutonnieres from the photos perfectly. She is extremely knowledgeable and knew what each flower was in the photo. I had no hesitation or doubt and felt very comfortable leaving the shop as she truly understood my 'vision' and 'feel' of what I wanted for my big day. I am grateful Heidi helped make a very important part of my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Justine · Married on 11/07/2015

The Flower Shop provided all of our flowers for our fall wedding. We were SO impressed with how well Heidi was able to understand my somewhat scattered ideas and dreams, and create the perfect combinations and bring my dream to life! I came to Heidi with pictures and colors that we wanted, even some specific flowers I was interested in. She took all that information and laid our order our in a price breakdown that we could review and understand. So helpful when trying to track the costs. I was so surprised and happy to see the final results. I couldn't stop staring at my own bouquet. Everyone raved about the flowers, they couldn't get enough of them. Even our venue staff was complimenting our centerpieces. I would recommend The Flower Shop to everyone! So fantastic!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Katarina · Married on 10/18/2015

I worked with Heidi at the Flower Shop. It was an easy and wonderful experience. I was not really sure what I wanted as far as flowers go, we told her a couple of things we liked and she put together beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. My bouquet was especially stunning, it was exactly what I had pictured in my head. The flower quality is unmatchable, my wedding was over three weeks ago and some of the flowers are still holding up! I would recommend this vendor to anyone! Thank You all at the Flower Shop again!

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Katarina! You and Vanja were such a wonderful couple to work with.

Tara · Married on 09/07/2015

The Flower Shop provided the MOST amazing flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning and they were able to work with my budget. I could not have asked for a better person to work with or more beautiful flowers. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2015

The Flower Shop was great to work with! Heidi met with us and walked us through each step of the flower-choosing process. Not knowing exactly what I wanted, she was able to provide options in flowers, arrangements, and color palates to help me choose exactly what I was envisioning. The flowers were delivered and ready upon our arrival at the church. The bouquets and arrangements looked even better than I imagined! She also delivered flowers to my reception site, and the centerpieces and other arrangements just made the room look elegant. The price is competitive and worth the product you get!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kelsey · Married on 07/04/2015

Heidi and The Flower Shop worked with us from day one to make it exactly what we wanted in terms of flowers. She showed me examples, gave me ideas, and even helped me out when I was going back and forth on a lot of different ideas. Their expertise is matched only by their kindness and thoughtfulness. On the day of my wedding, they not only delivered the flowers, but when they saw we were running behind schedule, their staff actually helped decorate part of our venue where the flowers would be displayed. The gazebo turned out to be a focal point for pictures and the ceremony, and it looked absolutely stunning. Their work is fabulous, and their customer service is even better than that. My flowers looked perfect - and I'm so incredibly happy that I went with Heidi and her Flower Shop team for our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Ashton · Married on 06/27/2015

Heidi and the rest of the staff at The Flower Shop were absolutely wonderful to work with! My bouquets were exactly what I was hoping for and so beautiful. I received many compliments on them! I was also provided with loose fresh flowers to use in the centerpieces which were in perfect condition! I would highly recommend The Flower Shop for any of your floral needs! :)

Sent on 07/16/2015

Paige · Married on 06/13/2015

The Flower Shop was wonderful in helping us plan the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. We worked with Heidi who was very patient with us throughout the entire process, as we did change our mind several times. The flowers she helped us choose were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The vision that Heidi had for our colors and flowers was exactly as I had pictured it in my head. The flowers were delivered to our venue fresh and timely the morning of our wedding. I would highly recommend Heidi and the Flower Shop to any couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amber · Married on 06/13/2015

The flowers were everything I imagined! So beautiful and breathtaking on my big day. They are amazing people to work with, and quick to responding. Couldn't have asked for a better florist on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Meara · Married on 05/09/2015

Heidi was a pleasure to work with and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments from guests about the flowers and the arrangements were even more beautiful than expected. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kathryn · Married on 04/25/2015

Heidi at The Flower Shop was amazing to work with! She was incredibly helpful--I had no idea what flowers I wanted, only the coloring (and even then I changed my mind a few times); and Heidi helped me make selections to stay within my budget as well! She was so patient, and made me feel so confident that I would love the flowers. She was also great about making changes throughout the process (we added some decor, and the week before the wedding, I asked her to add ribbon so I could tie in a family ring as my something "old"). She made the changes, and offered her suggestions which were greatly appreciated. When my flowers showed up on the day of our wedding, I was floored. They looked amazing! She did an excellent job, and they looked beautiful. After they arrived, my mom couldn't stop complimenting them; she absolutely adored them as well. The delivery was on time, which eliminates so much stress. I am so extremely blessed to have Heidi as our florist for our wedding; she helped us make our day perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Heidi was a pleasure to work with! I had no vision for my flower bouquets, only a list of the flowers I liked. Heidi was able to create perfection from my list and I couldn't have been happier with the results! She was able to work with my ideas for my centerpieces and made them look beautiful. I used beer bottle clusters which didn't provide a ton of room for flowers to be inserted, but I received so many compliments on how they turned out.

Heidi was great to work with and responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. She made time in her schedule to meet with me to go over last minute details before the wedding. It was so refreshing to give her full reigns to create something and know no matter what it would look amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Cassie · Married on 11/08/2014

Heidi is fantastic! My husband and I went into our appointment not having the slightest clue as to what kind of flowers we wanted for our wedding. She was so easy going and was such a huge help in helping us pick them out. I give her big props for putting up with my indecisiveness and being so patient with me. We had SO many people compliment us on our flowers and tell us how unique and gorgeous they were...which is exactly what I was going for! I highly recommend Heidi at The Flower Shop in Littlestown PA to anyone who needs anything flowers. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 12/06/2014