The Flower Shop Bluffton Reviews

The Flower Shop Bluffton 1
The Flower Shop Bluffton 2

Eileen Thompson · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Beautiful

Lauri did an amazing job on my flowers. She did exactly what I wanted and she did not disappoint. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. The flowers we used on the Arbor, we were able to use on our cake table. Thank you for making our special day amazing.

Layna · Married on 06/16/2018

Lauri at The Flower Shop Bluffton is incredible!! She is super reasonable for wholesale prices and was so accommodating by making two separate deliveries for rehearsal dinner and wedding day. She has a beautiful selection of flowers and greenery and gave us ideas of what looks great together. She had some unique roses that were stunning! My absolute favorite was the amazing arrangement she did on our cross! I would HIGHLY recommend Lauri for a reliable, reasonable, and talented florist!!

The Flower Shop Bluffton 3
    The Flower Shop Bluffton 4

Caitlin · Married on 04/08/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Lauri, who provided the chuppah for our April 2017 wedding. It was gorgeous and we couldn't have been happier !

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

Lauri was such a pleasure to work with! She was very friendly, down to earth and easy to communicate with via email and phone calls. I felt like I knew her well before we even got to meet. Lauri has a very talented and creative eye and needed very little direction to not only understand but completely NAIL what I was looking for. She went above and beyond to exceed our expectations and bring our dream wedding vision to life, even with our somewhat limited budget. My bouquet was especially beautiful (I cried when she sent me a photo the day before our wedding) and it was such a wonderful surprise to have peonies included in it (we had thought we'd only be able to get garden roses or ranunculus but she made it happen!!!). My coordinator highly recommended her and I'm so glad I took her advice- it also put my mind at ease knowing my vendors were familiar with each other and worked so smoothly together. I can't recommend Lauri highly enough for any of your floral needs! Thank you for being a part of our special day.

Lauri was great to work with and so accommodating with updates to my order. I wasn't really sure exactly how I wanted my flowers, but I just told her my overall vision for my wedding and my colors and she created the perfect arrangements for bouquets and centerpieces.

Page · Married on 05/15/2016

All around great product, great service & great price!! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding!! I will use this company for all future events and occasions :)

Liza · Married on 05/14/2016

Lauri was amazing!! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! She sent out quote emails with pictures and when she delivered the flowers they were exactly as she said, if not better! My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I was so obsessed with it! The centerpieces were beautiful as well! She worked with me on a tight budget and made everything more beautiful than I could've imagined!!!! I would recommend Lauri and FSB to everyone!

JoAnn · Married on 03/12/2016

The Flower Shop Bluffton provided the most beautiful flowers for me and my bridesmaids! Lauri was so personable and paid attention to every detail I requested via Pinterest pictures! The prices were very reasonable as well. We enjoyed having them be a part of our special day!! We highly recommend The Flower Shop Bluffton.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2015

From the beginning, Lauri was great to work with. As an out of town bride, I'd been dealing with some vendor issues and when I spoke with Lauri, she immediately made me feel at ease and comfortable, a huge thing for me! A couple days before our wedding, she sent me an email with the flowers and how things were looking and then the day of, I was so incredibly pleased with how the flowers turned out. I had pretty much given her my colors and some idea pictures and let her use her knowledge and skills to put the bouquets together and I was so pleasantly surprised! Made my already amazing day that much better!!

Erin · Married on 12/30/2015

I'm from out of town and was not able to meet her in person. But sent her pictures of what I was looking for and she did an awesome job!
    Flowers were delivered to my venue on time (before I actually even got there)
    Can't thank her enough for the beautiful flowers she did!

Thanks!

Margie · Married on 11/28/2015

They were awesome for the wedding and very flexible. Even worked with my cake vendor to coordinate.

She was excellent. I rushed her which I feel bad for, but she still got all my wedding things done on time and done perfectly. Everyone loved my silk/dried bouquet!

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

I contacted The Flower Shop Bluffton, no more than two weeks before my wedding date. Lauri, was on the ball every step of the way. I emailed her pictures of the flowers I'd chosen for my wedding, and within 30minutes I had an invoice and had placed an order just as quickly. Her bouquet and bout designs were just beautiful & the flowers I ordered for my reception were fresh & beautiful as well!!!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Lauri. She was so wonderful. When my wedding colors changed into something I wasn't sure I would love she managed to pull everything together and it was beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing. I would highly recommend the Flower Shop Bluffton to any brides in the Hilton Head area.

Jordan · Married on 10/23/2015

Lauri did an amazing job! She was super flexible with our ideas & her prices were reasonable.

Lauri at The Flower Shop Bluffton was absolutely amazing to work with for our special day! As we live in Charlotte, I was nervous about choosing a florist for our wedding in Hilton Head and having to make decisions long distance. I read the reviews on FSB and saw that so many brides had wonderful things to say about how easy it is to work with Lauri and how beautifully their flowers turned out. I have to say, everyone was completely right! Lauri was responsive to all of my requests, comments and concerns via email and phone. Lauri changed our invoice several times when I changed my mind and was open to any suggestions I had, while also providing expert advice on what would look best. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet and center pieces. The quality of her work in incomparable! Thank you so much, Lauri and Flower Shop Bluffton, for making our wedding day so beautiful and carefree!!!

Vincent · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauri was great to work with, she was easy to get a hold of when I had questions, willing to make any and all changes I asked for and she stayed in our budget.

Megan · Married on 10/09/2015

Lauri was an absolute pleasure to work with. With being an out of town bride, it was unfortunate that I had some trouble finding a florist. Once I found Lauri, I felt like a weight was lifted. She was so responsive. My order was not huge and she was still willing to work with me and make me feel like I was worth her time. I also had something I wanted to add to my bouquet and she met me at the resort to pick it up a few days before the wedding. She was right on time with the delivery the day of the wedding and my flowers were gorgeous!! I was very pleased with her presentation. Overall, I had a great experience with FSB and would highly recommend to anyone in the area or an out of town bride.

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Lauri was a dream to work with. I planned my destination wedding from Boston and communicated with Lauri through email only. She was amazing! I sent her a few pictures with the color scheme and ideas I had for my wedding and she knocked it out of the park! My guests couldn't believe how gorgeous my flowers were. Lauri was flexible, responsive, and so reasonably priced. I can't recommend her enough. She is the best! Thank you Lauri!

Sent on 01/18/2016

The Flower Shop Bluffton's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a great honor to be a special part of your wedding! Many Blessings on your marriage!
    Lauri

Absolutely LOVED working with Lauri! So kind and flexible. Was very easy to work with!! She was considerate of our budget and even when we kept making changes, she made it work!

So thankful for this experience with her!

I would recommend her to anyone. We met with multiple florists and no one matched her professionalism and preparedness. She wanted our day to really be perfect!

Nancy · Married on 08/08/2015

We are from Alabama and were planning a wedding for my daughter in South Carolina. When I called Lauri, she was so friendly and helpful. She gave me names of other people to help us out as well! We had lots of emails and pictures back and forth. I didn't actually meet her until the day before the wedding. She is awesome! I would highly recommend her!

Lauri was great to work with to plan my out of state wedding. I simply provided her pictures of what I wanted the flowers for the wedding to look like and they were exactly what I wanted. While I never had the pleasure of meeting Lauri in person, she was a excellent to work with over the phone/email. Of all the wedding planning, my flowers were by far the easiest tasks to tackle with Lauri's assistance. Great service, reasonable price, and most importantly, beautiful flowers and arbor for our wedding day!

Jolayne · Married on 06/04/2015

I can't say enough about Lauri. This was a destination wedding and Lauri exceeded our expectations. She is truly wonderful! My flowers were beautiful and the added touches were perfect! Thank you Lauri!

Lauri did an amazing job with the flowers for our big day! The colors, textures and shapes were absolutely perfect. I would not have changed anything!

Lauri was one of my BEST vendors. Since day one, Lauri has always been so helpful, very supportive & so easy to coordinate with. I had no idea which flowers I wanted, just colors. Within in an hour we had it all figured out! When I wanted a particular flower but found out it was out of my budget, Lauri was quick to help me choose a similar option that was just as beautiful. I did book with Lauri early on in the planning process. Mid-planning, I made some color changes. Most vendors would have been annoyed with this, but Lauri met with me & we made the appropriate changes, no problem. It was always about what I wanted & what I needed to make my big day everything I ever wanted. It was exactly that..my flowers were absolutely beautiful. Every single piece she created was gorgeous & exactly what we discussed. She dropped our flowers off onsite & even came back at the end of the night to pick up my bouquet so it could be preserved. I highly recommend Lauri/The Flower Shop Bluffton to any bride--whether your wedding is in Bluffton or you're traveling to the area...She is the best!!!