19 Reviews for The Flower Pot

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
19 The Flower Pot Reviews

They're absolutely the best shop in southern New England. They go the extra mile in every event they are a part of, we are very happy with our experience. Every one of the centerpieces were taken home by the end of the night, which shows how beautiful they were. Thank you so much Leslie! We highly recommend The Flower Pot!

Profile Picture User6503339, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I stopped into the Flower Pot on a whim to discuss our wedding flowers and I was so impressed by Lesley and the wrk she does that I decided to not go anywhere else. Not only was she amazing to work with but she had beautiful visions and turned all my crazy Pinterest ideas into something uniquely mine! I would recommend Lesley and the Flower Pot to anyone looking for a one-stop shop for their wedding flower needs!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I came to Leslie last minute when another vendor wasn't responding to me. She made the most beautiful bouquets, everyone is still talking about them. They had shades of dark plum, with blush and beige roses and green accents just like I wanted. They delivered my cake flowers to the bakery and my bouquets to me, everything was on time.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

We came to this vendor fairly last minute. She was able to accommodate our wedding as well as to make some great recommendations for our centerpieces. We were initially planning to have mums but she talked us through the other options as well as some drawbacks. The idea she had for the final centerpieces was fantastic and I really loved my bouquet as well. They were great in making sure they stay in our price range as well.

Profile Picture Sinziana , 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

The flowers that Leslie used were beautiful. All I gave her was a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses as well as what I was looking for in the bouquets and she was able to create the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen! We got so many complements on the flowers. They were absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Elisha, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

The flowers for my wedding came out even better than I imagined.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leslie was amazing to work with! She was creative and used her knowledge to pick the best flowers around for the time of year that we were getting married. I don't know much about flowers so I left a lot of the thinking up to her and let me tell you, I don't regret that decision one bit. Our bouquets were above and beyond what I had ever imagined. The centerpieces were astounding and were exactly what I envisioned when I thought about a reception room. Leslie was professional and personable every time that we met and worked together. I would highly recommend her and her company for any occasion that may require flowers!

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so beyond happy we chose The Flower Pot as our florist for our wedding. Leslie did such a fantastic job and created amazing arrangements. The flowers at our church were more beautiful than I imagined and the center pieces were just perfect. My bouquet was fabulous as well as my bridesmaids. It was exactly what I asked for and even better! Leslie kept us within our budget and then some, but gave us exactly what we wanted. Thanks for helping to make our wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Kayla and Jonathan, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leslie was so great to work with and was very patient and helpful with my indecisiveness. Flowers are an important part of the wedding and we were so happy with them. My bouquet was perfect as was everything else. Leslie really put together exactly what I had envisioned. I researched other places that were going to charge a lot more, but Leslie really did an amazing job with the right price. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User3864566, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thanks Leslie for making our wedding night so spectacular! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the tables were amazing! Wonderful service and great prices!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I met with Leslie for an hour interview several months before our wedding. She asked many pertinent questions as to how many were in our our wedding party to how many centerpieces we will need to what kind of of flowers/colors we liked, etc. We wanted centerpieces for the tables at our wedding and she created a sample to show us based on our answers during the interview. She was really easy to work with and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. We couldn't have imagined them to be more gorgeous and we got plenty of compliments on them from our guests! Her prices were also more reasonable compared to some of the other options available. Everything was delivered on time and set up beautifully for the ceremony and reception. If you want great service, you're in good hands with Leslie and her staff!

Profile Picture Linda , 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

STUNNING work provided by The Flower Pot. I met Leslie at a bridal show and instantly knew she would be our florist. Her honesty and dedication was greatly appreciated. The Flower Pot gives you what YOU want wothout breaking your budget. I went there lost and unsure of what i wanted for centerpieces and bouquets, Leslie was able to take all my ideas and make them come to life. The day of the wedding they arrived on time and even more beautiful then i could ever imagine! Thank you for helping make our dreams come true!!!!

Profile Picture User3370560, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leslie at The Flower Pot was wonderful to work with. I had an October wedding and I wanted to incorporate some Halloween themes such as pumpkins and spooky trees into my centerpieces. Leslie made them look spooky yet tasteful while sprinkling candy corn around them. I received so many compliments from my quests on the floral arrangements. My bouquet was funky in the best way- it was filled with fall flowers and lots of feathers and has dried out quite nicely so that I am able to keep it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Made gorgeous seasonal and local arrangements for our fall wedding!

Profile Picture User3763911, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower Pot did a phenomenal job creating beautiful arrangements for our winter wedding! Leslie is very professional and has great ideas. She will work with you to get the flowers you want. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Pot.

Profile Picture User2132733, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leslie and her staff did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding flowers. My daughter lived out of state so I met with Leslie showed her the bouquet style my daughter liked, the wedding theme & colors and let her design away. The wedding theme was cherry blossom. She produced exquisite bouquets of all shades of pink. The bridal bouquet was wrapped in satin ribbon with fancy pins. The bridemaids bouquets were also wrapped in satin ribbons with decorative pins. The mother of the bride and groom and grandmothers wrist corsages matched the bouquets and had lovely pearl and rhinestone bracelets rather than ribbons which added an elegant tough to the corsages. My daughter and her bridesmaids were thrilled with the bouquets. They look gorgeous in the wedding photos! We will certainly be calling on Leslie and the Flower Pot staff for future events. I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Jackie , 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Delivery

My flowers for my wedding were GORGEOUS! All I did was give the colors I wanted, and types of flowers I thought were nice and let them do the rest! I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Expensive, but worth it!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leslie was a pleasure to work with in helping me plan the floral scheme for my September wedding in Newport, RI. She was incredibly responsive and created classic red rose arrangments that fit perfectly with the nautival theme I was hoping to complete. I would absolutely recommend Leslie and her shop for your next event.

Profile Picture User3879762, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews