68 Reviews for The Flower Lady

Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Altar Decor (2)
Clean Up (1)

Donna your flowers are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much I loved my wedding flowers and I would literally reccomend you to anyone needing flowers !! Perfect I loved them I wish I could of brought them home with me to the UK

Thanks so much

Profile Picture Bridie , 5/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment Donna responded to my message, I knew this would be a good decision. She asked for my inspiration pictures, was prompt and kind in all communication, and delivered a beautiful product with great service. She even sent a note a week before our wedding saying she was going out of town, so not to be alarmed by an away email. (She provided a cell number if any contact was needed.) While out of town, she brought back some lily of the valley flowers to add to my bouquet. (Yes, like Duchess Meghan had.) My parents thoroughly enjoyed meeting her when they went to pick-up our order. She included a "floral first aid kit" with an extra boutonnière, toss bouquet, and cake flowers. Wonderful and highly recommended!!!!

Photo for The Flower Lady Review - Reception Centerpieces
Profile Picture Emily, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Donna was so amazing. I can not rave about her enough. I know nothing about flowers so I wasn't able to answer her questions about specific flowers or arrangement types that normally would allow her to make sure she designed flowers that would be exactly what a bride would want. All I was able to tell her was my wedding color was blue and I didn't want round arrangements or bouquets. I also said I wanted simple but elegant. I was not much help. What she came up with was stunning and everything I could have dreamed of for my flowers. She showed up on time the day of the wedding with vases to hold the bouquets when they were not in use. She helped all the men get their flowers attached to their lapels. I went away for pictures and came back to a fully decorated. I hadn't asked for flowers to be added to the cake but she noticed that the base needed just a little extra color and added flowers around the bottom to enhance the cake design (she did ask my mom if it was OK before doing so since I wasn't around). She had a perfect eye for what was needed. For my flower girl she had a beautiful white basket with blue ribbon on the handles and filled with petals to be tossed. There was not a detail that was not covered. At the end of then night all of the extra flowers that guest left were brought home. I put all the center pieces around my living room and kitchen and continued to enjoy them. They lasted close to 10 days without me adding water to the vases. Another wedding guest later told me she took better care and continued to water the flowers and they lasted even longer. Price is always an issue when planning and things always seem to cost more in the end. The one place that didn't happen was with my flowers. Donna quoted a price and that is what it was. She put together an detailed line item invoice that was clear to see and understand. On top of all of that her prices were so reasonable. You can not go wrong by using Donna. I would use her again

Photos
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot rave about Donna enough! She was simply amazing. Not only does she have a wonderful personality, but her work is extraordinary! My husband and I were and still are in love with our wedding flowers. Donna completely worked around our busy schedules and let us come to her home to meet with her, we instantly knew that we loved her before even really looking at any of her work. She took all of our ideas and brought them to life. Aside from my cascading bouquet, I was absolutely in love with the lanterns that she filled with flowers to decorate our ceremony aisle. She was there the day of the wedding to set everything up and waited so she could talk with us and make sure that we loved everything. You will not be disappointed going with Donna for any of your floral needs!

Profile Picture Kendall, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Donna was absolutely amazing! After her givin her a vague idea with a few pictures she created beautiful bouquets for me and my girls that surpassed anything I could have imagined! Everything was absolutely perfect and she was always very responsive and really flexible with my indecisive self!

Profile Picture jessica, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You were beyond phenomenal. You made my wedding absolutely beautiful. I can’t thank you enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Donna is amazing!! I showed her pictures of what I wanted & she created such beautiful arrangements. Exactly what I imagined!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We got married 10.20.17 and used "The Flower Lady" as our vendor. I wanted to use a non-big named vendor so my ideas and questions would be more intimate and Donna exceeded my expectations. During my shopping for centerpieces, Donna helped me along the way having me think about certain items for my vases like whether they would hold water or fit my bouquets. I sent her vision pics and pics of details I found along the way and she even offered to buy them for me if she found anything that fit my ideas. She steered me in the right direction the whole way and was in wonderful contact with me through email, phone and texts. My colors were yellow and grey which is hard to find in flowers but the day of my wedding she exceeded my expectations. She stayed for the set up and made sure everything was great.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Donna is amazing I walked into my venue the day before my wedding and started to cry it looked amazing, all the flowers and the decoration were wonderful and she is always asking questions to make sure it’s exactly what your looking for, thanks Donna again for making my special day amazing as the flowers you made for me!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Couldn’t be happier with the flowers for my daughters wedding! Donna has a true gift & it shows in her work.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Donna is the absolute best! I really did not have the most specific vision for my wedding flowers, but with my little but of suggestions she ran with it and made my flower dreams come true!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I spent a lot of time chatting with Donna over the course of the wedding planning. She absolutely loves what she does and it is reflected in her beautiful flowers and service to you. She took my inspiration pictures and made them better than I could've asked for. My bridal party flowers and bouquet were gorgeous. All of my guests comment on how elegant and beautiful they looked and the rich red color look like velvet. Donna, Thank you so much for welcoming my mother in law and I into your home and for sharing your gift with the world.

Profile Picture Luz, 10/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Set Up

There's not enough space to truly say how wonderful Donna was throughout our wedding experience. I must've changed my mind a dozen times but she never got upset, she smiled and made us feel like we were her only clients! The flowers were stunning!!!! How she picked out of our heads EXACTLY what we envisioned i will never know! I would highly recommend her to anyone!! She even was so thoughtful to bring us a gift!! They do NOT get any better than her ladies and gentlemen!!!!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Donna was amazing! She was able to take my inspiration photos and turn them into reality. My wedding was June 2016 and despite of the summer heat, all my flowers held strong. I had calla lilies, hydrangeas, and white roses. My bouquet and altar arrangements were perfect! They exceeded my expectations. We were able to repurpose some of the arrangements from the ceremony into the reception and the look was totally different. We added candles and flowers for the reception and it was clean and elegant. The center pieces were tall and made it an impression on the venue. Outstanding! The flowers last over a week after the weeding, the white roses were the most beautiful roses I have ever seen! Donna was very professional, on time, and communicated well. Her price was right and she made my wedding beautiful and elegant. Thank you Donna for being part of my wedding day! You exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend The Flower Lady!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Donna, the Flower Lady, was a perfect choice for us and I believe she is the perfect choice for many brides and grooms! All I did was give her colors, a few inspiration pictures, and trust her complete creativity--and she gave me beautiful flowers and centerpieces! She was so easy to work with and I cannot believe we got all that we did well within our budget! She completely understood the vision we were going for and it completely complimented our venue. I was able to work with her 100% remotely, which was great! I cannot wait to get our pictures back so I can have our flowers captured forever! Thanks, Donna!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Donna did a great job on my flowers! I didn't get that many but they were beautiful! Thanks!

Profile Picture User6050590, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Donna did an amazing job with our flowers. We met up with her and immediately we knew we had to book her for she got exactly what I had envisioned for our big day. She was very flexible when it comes to accommodating our request and changes leading to our wedding day and Donna was very prompt when it comes to answering any questions that we had throughout the wedding planning. She is very patient and she also helped us work with our budget when it comes to selecting styles and flower assortment. I had so much detail in mind on our wedding day and it was such a nice surprise to see her make them all a reality. Donna did an amazing job putting everything together and our wedding flowers lasted weeks after our wedding. Everyone complimented us with our centerpieces and my wedding bouquet and we are forever grateful for he wonderful work!

Profile Picture Lyn , 8/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dona the flower lady provided a great service for our recent wedding. She made things a little too simple. We contacted her and showed her some photos of the type of flower arrangements we wanted in or wedding and she said “not a problem at all.”

When we first saw the flowers, they were better than we imagine. I will defiantly recommend Dona, and use her again in the future….

Profile Picture Angela, 5/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Donna was such a pleasure to work with and the flowers were so beautiful. We were so happy that we found her and would recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Iris, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She is an awesome floral designer. Very professional, and kind. Made my small purchase of $400.00 look like I'd spent $2,000.00 Wow . Beautiful. Thank you Donna

Profile Picture User6099432, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Donna was such a pleasure to work with! She understood my vision and was very creative. I loved her arrangements and although she was not able to make it to the wedding due to an emergency, she made sure I was in good hands! Loved her flowers!

Profile Picture User3775799, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Donna did an amazing job, I showed her several different pictures of flowers that I liked, what colors I wanted and I gave her the freedom from there. My flowers were absolutely breathtaking I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. She took elements of each picture and made me beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. I absolutely love everything Donna made

Profile Picture User3224148, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I gave Donna floral freedom for my wedding because I don't know much about flowers. I only wanted my bouquet and 2 single white roses for a dedication for my Husbands parents who have passed. I told her the colors I wanted and the flowers that I like and she ran with it. I was so happy when I received my bouquet the day before my wedding. Donna was so sweet and we chatted for a long time at her house. She is so friendly and amazing, my mother loved her as well. She was very prompt when answering emails and had our flowers ready on time. I would recommend her to everyone I know because she is so amazing and knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Brittaney, 12/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I ordered calla lily bouquets and centerpieces for my Orlando November wedding. The service was tremendous. Donna was helpful and accommodating. She answered all emails in a timely fashion. She has a nice home office that was professional and very nice for displays. I felt the pricing was a bit high, but explained well and worth the cost. Up until the week of, she was willing to add, subtract and change things in the order until I had exactly what I wanted. I recommend her to anyone. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous and well constructed, the centerpieces lively and lovely and the groom and parent flowers simple and elegant. An all around great experience.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 11/9/14, 8 Reviews