The Flower Girl Weddings Reviews

34 Reviews for The Flower Girl Weddings

1 User photo

The Flower Girl Weddings 1

Kayla · Married on 08/14/2010

Absolutely wonderful to work with! She completely heard what I said to her and transformed my ideas into reality. Lovely girl who put me at ease. Never doubted that our wedding flowers would be anything but perfect.

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2010

Kelly was great. When I first went to meet with her, I had no idea what types of flowers I wanted. Fortunately she made it very easy, making suggestions, and even had samples to show how different flowers would look together, (not just pictures). Everything turned out beautiful, better then I could have imagined! She was also significantly less expensive then other vendors in the area. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Jilian · Married on 06/12/2010

I got sm many compliments on my flowers everyone loved them and it was almost half the cost other places wanted to charge me! I couldn't have been happier with service and quality!!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2010

Kelly is unbelievable she took care of me so well. Everything came out so beautiful that the place I got married wanted to use my pictures in there advertisement!

Brianna · Married on 10/17/2015

3.5

The arrangements and bouquets Kelly created for my wedding in October were beyond gorgeous, they took my breath away. Kelly is magic and brought my vision to life incorporating my wedding colors and really cool curly willow branches. From the simple and sweet church arrangements, to the stunning bouquets, to the multi-level table arrangement and entrance table, I just couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! I wish I could attach photos, because they really were beautiful. Kelly is very professional and extremely good at what she does and guided me through the process. She was a little hard to get a hold of at first, but I found that Facebook messenger was the best way to communicate. She dropped everything off at the right places and times and, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She came as a recommendation to me, and I am highly recommending her as well!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

3.0

Kelly is very talented and does amazing work! I loved how all my wedding flowers turned out for the church and for the bouquets. She was very nice and open to my vision and helped guide me in picking certain flowers. The only thing I noticed was at times it was hard to get in contact with her. I know however, it's hard for floraists when it's crazy busy so I totally understand. It was not a deal breaker by any means!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kristy · Married on 09/27/2014

3.0

Kelly provided all our flowers for our Wedding. Her work is stunning. She gave me exactly what I wanted. We choose to keep our flowers simple for our fall rustic wedding. She gave me beautiful bouquets that matched our wine color perfectly. She also created hanging mason jars with flowers that were hung from the gazebo for our outdoor ceremony. The centerpiece flowers had a natural, rustic look—just what I wanted, and the matched the décor perfectly. She was professional and I thought reasonably priced. I would recommend her and will use her anytime I need flowers!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2010

The Flower Girl was great- Kelly had great ideas of the types of flowers that would compliment eachother, how it make the bouquets different and how to tie it all in together. I was planning from a distance and she was super helpful with making appointments to talk on the phone, and emailing pictures back and forth.

My only issue was I had a thought in my head after our meeting what the centerpieces would look like...one color of a flower underneath with greenery and then a few gerbera daisies on top with another color tightly wrapped together in a bunch. The vases and the ribbon were beautiful and the flowers were right-but when I walked into the room, the flowers were not bunched together; they were simply placed in the vase. It was still pretty-but not what I had thought we agreed apon. I wish I would have verified exactly before the wedding day to eliminate any of that miscommunication.

Overall though, I would definitly reccommend The Flower Girl! The price was extremely reasonable- I got wonderful compliments all night about the bouquets, the flowers in my hair, and all of the other places the flowers were (including the centerpieces). The Flower Girl really helped my day be perfect!

Mandee · Married on 06/05/2010

3.0

Great value for the money! I had many compliments on my bouquet! I would suggest the flower
    Girl to all of my friends!