The Flower Girl Reviews

64 | Dripping Springs, TX

64 Reviews for The Flower Girl

Monica · Married on 10/04/2015

I cannot say enough nice things about Kari! I snatched her up for my wedding October 4, 2015 at the recommendation of a close friend in the wedding industry. We had an initial meeting to go over my colors and theme as well as my likes and dislikes in flower options. I gave her creative freedom with the bouquets after she knew what I was generally looking for, knowing she would come up with something fantastic. The word "thrilled" doesn't do my feelings justice. Kari did a phenomenal job creating floral decor for the ceremony and reception as well as bouquets for the bridal party and boutonnieres for the guys. My wedding decor was better than I imagined thanks to her! She also did an amazing job on the flowers for my cake! Not only is she talented, but she is very responsive and easy to work with. I adore her both as a floral genius and a person!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Christine · Married on 06/14/2015

I recently got married at Camp Lucy and used Kari as my florist. Kari was so flexible and really created the wedding of my dreams! Everything I wanted she made it happen! Everything that Kari put together was absolutely beautiful and eye catching! I truly feel that Kari made my wedding as beautiful and elegant as it was and without her it wouldn't have been possible. If your looking for a florist then look no further because Kari is your girl!

Sent on 07/09/2015

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you Christine! We love what we do and were so thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Lindsay · Married on 06/13/2015

Kari is so easy to work with and does amazing work. The flowers at my wedding and reception exceeded every expectation I could've had. They were absolutely gorgeous and the quantity was much more than I anticipated. Kari has a great eye for decorating and if she feels the need to add something extra, she'll do so at no cost. I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked and we received more compliments than I can count!

Sent on 06/30/2015

The Flower Girl's reply:

Lindsay thank you so much! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day - the color was spectacular and you looked amazing! The look for your head table alone we created together was not only breathtaking but so much fun to build!

Charlene · Married on 06/13/2015

Kari did an amazing job doing the flowers and decor at my daughter's wedding. From our first consultation she made us feel comfortable and gave us great ideas to help my daughter's vision come true. She executed everything flawlessly and provided some of the most breathtaking flowers for the bouquets and arrangements. It exceeded our expectations! I can't even count the number of people that commented on the beauty of the flowers. I highly recommend Kari, The Flower Girl, for your wedding or other special event.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Christina · Married on 05/23/2015

Words cannot describe how beautiful the florals for my wedding turned out. Kari far exceeded any expectations I could have imagined. She is truly the most amazing and talented florist that I’ve ever had the opportunity to work with. She carefully listened to all my ideas and what I liked and didn’t like and brought to life exactly what I was envisioning. She was extremely prompt in responding to any questions and had a wealth of ideas to make our wedding unique. She did the most incredible job with incorporating my love of succulents and hues of purple into the bouquets and centerpieces. I was completely speechless when I saw how the flowers were arranged on the tables and special touches she made throughout the entire ceremony and reception site. Her attention to detail and making something ordinary into extraordinary is just incredible. I highly recommend Kari “The Flower Girl” for any event where you need florals.

Sent on 06/20/2015

The Flower Girl's reply:

Christina - thank you so much! We were honored to be part of your special day! I truly enjoyed all of the planning we did, getting to meet your adorable puppies and incorporating all of your decor. Is wish you and Yogi all the best!

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Kari with The Flower Girl is truly an artist. She did the flowers for our wedding and they turned out more stunning than I ever could have imagined. She paid special attention to all the details, even finding roses for the centerpieces that matched the bridesmaid dresses perfectly! Because of weather we had to move our ceremony to a covered patio. As the bride I was worried our backup rain plan wouldn't measure up to the original vision, but with Kari's magic touch the chuppah and ceremony flowers were incredible. Everything surpassed my expectations. Kari is also the warmest, nicest person and a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly professional and considerate. Using The Flower Girl was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you Kari!

Sent on 04/20/2015

The Flower Girl's reply:

Ashley - thank you so much. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. I am so happy for you and your family. You were stunning! All my love and best wishes!

Linda · Married on 03/14/2015

The Flower Girl (Superwoman Kari) did an amazing job coordinating and designing our florals for the big day. She listened to my ideas, shared her experienced insight and created some absolutely stunning arrangements. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. She understands that it's all in the details! I appreciate her superior design skills and patience in working with my budget. If you want to leave a lasting impression, Kari is your flower girl!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Leasy · Married on 03/07/2015

Kari did the flowers for our daughter's wedding. She did a beautiful job. My daughter's bouquet was gorgeous. The Chuppa she created was a work of art. Kari is very talented in floral arrangement and an added benefit you receive form her services is how soft spoken and nice she is. Planning a wedding can be stressful and she makes the process that much simpler. Our family greatly appreciated her services and how special she made our daughter's wedding day.

Sent on 03/12/2015

I knew from our first meeting that Kari would bring so much passion and expertise to my floral design. Her vision for creating the perfect romantic ambiance was spot on and seeing everything come to life on the day of our wedding was simply breathtaking. Planning the wedding from New York was a challenge in many regards, but Kari's responsiveness and flexibility in crafting a design that met our budgetary needs as well as our vision, was second to none. I never had to wait even a day to receive an email response from Kari, which provided me with such peace of mind leading up to the wedding. She truly does love what she does and puts her heart into every arrangement and decor item. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Dana · Married on 04/25/2015

Kari was wonderful to work with!! We did have a little bit of a misunderstanding for the bouquet for the bridal photos (probably my fault as I am not the best at describing flower colors/bouquet styles etc.). It wasn't exactly what I wanted but it was still beautiful and looked great in all of the pictures. She was very willing to hear my honest opinion of the bouquet she had made so she could give me exactly what I wanted for the wedding and even set up a Pinterest board to show me some ideas she was thinking of. She was also very prompt and professional in responding to all of my emails. Everything for the wedding day was perfect!! The flowers and arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Thank you Kari!! :)

Sent on 05/09/2015

Lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

As my mom said below, Kari and her team at The Flower Girl crushed it!!! I had met with other florists in the hill country area and they made me feel like my ideas weren't plausible and my colors unrealistic. Not Kari! Simply based on an initial email and her kindness I made the trip to her beautiful studio from Houston in one day and I would do it again. She is thorough, invested and gives you many options. I loved being in her shop to see all the different vases, votives and other hardware to help visualize what I wanted for my wedding. However her ability and creativity shined when she executed my dreams. I couldn't have imagined how beautiful and perfect she made the barn at Inspiring Oaks Ranch as well as creating the perfect wooden chuppah adorned with greenery and white flowers. Even my husband was blown away by the florals. I had everything I could ask for and it didn't break the bank. Kari and her team are without a doubt the only florist to utilize if you're hosting a special event in the Hill Country or Austin area.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Susan · Married on 01/14/2018

I highly recommend using the Flower Girl for several reasons. First, Kari reproduced perfectly the floral swags for my daughter’s wedding arch using the photo I sent her. The swags were full and gorgeous. Price wise, Kari’s estimate was lower than other vendors.For quality and price you will not do better than the Flower Girl.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Eva · Married on 03/11/2017

3.5

Kari's flowers/bouquets/chuppah,etc. were gorgeous and super fresh and she delivered what we expected and more!! She transformed our wedding venue from a summer camp to gorgeous industrial but soft space and all the flowers and materials were high quality and looked upscale. I'd highly recommend using Kari and team for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 05/30/2017

2.5
      3.5

I was referred to the flower girl by my sister in-law, her husband works for the company. It was very convenient that my guest was also picking up the bases of the arrangements to return them. This was my first time working with a florist and I feel like I didn't have the right questions to ask to make sure my arrangements were as i wanted. I submitted pictures of what i had in mind and Kari made it happen like if she was reading my mind! On the day of my wedding I was blown away as to how unique and beautiful my order was! I requested a bouquet for myself and one to toss as well as 3 bridesmaids and 4 boutonnieres total.

Sent on 01/25/2016