The Flower Cart Reviews

109 | Baltimore, MD

109 Reviews for The Flower Cart

LaKeisha · Married on 04/05/2014

I changed my wedding date and Carolyn was very understanding and helpful.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Carolyn was professional, courteous from the first time I spoke to her on the phone, I just told Carolyn my favorite flowers were roses and she took it from there, did not see my flowers until the wedding day and they were all beautiful, I had a small budget and she stayed right were I wanted to pay

Sent on 01/08/2014

Maria · Married on 09/14/2013

My mom and I worked directly with Carolyn at the Flower Cart for my wedding flowers. I ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, cocktail arrangements, over sized centerpieces, and separate arrangements for the ceremony (including standing arrangements, pew bows, etc.). We needed A LOT of flowers and had three separate delivery points and times. Not only were the flowers EXACTLY as I imagined (I had very specific ideas in mind) but Carolyn was the definition of professional and flexible. Carolyn and the Flower Cart were absolutely great to work with and helped make my wedding a truly memorable day. I would highly recommend the Flower Cart!

Sent on 10/05/2013

I loved working with Carolyn at The Flower Cart. She met with me a few times to discuss the types of flowers and look I was going for. As we had an outdoor garden ceremony, I didn't want to buy flowers, and she never pressured me into buying more than we needed. When I told her I intended for my large bridal party to use their flowers on our tables, Carolyn was in agreement. She tweaked our order to cut back on cost, and The Flower Cart delivered gorgeous flowers. I also appreciated that Carolyn suggested I buy cheaper vases elsewhere to cut back on cost. The delivery even showed up early to the venue! Everything went smoothly and better than I imagined with this vendor.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2013

Carolyn at the Flowercart was so nice to work with. She gave me exactly what i was envisioning and did not try to steer me in a different direction. She was a true professional and was very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Flowercart had the best prices and my guests loved our bouquets and centerpieces.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Keona · Married on 07/20/2013

Very efficient and worked with me every step of the way! Delivery was on time which was the most important thing to me.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Vicki · Married on 04/20/2013

I used Flower Cart for my wedding flowers: personal flowers and centerpieces. I was so happy with everything. The personal flowers were exactly what I asked for as well as the centerpieces. TFC even accommodated my small requests. While they may have seemed insignificant, it meant the world to me that they went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were exactly what we wanted. I will work with TFC again and certainly recommend them to anyone in need of flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 05/01/2013

The Flower Cart's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so happy with your wedding flowers!

Jana · Married on 08/04/2012

We used The Flower Cart for flowers for our August wedding. The Flower Cart's estimate came in below my budget, and their flowers were beautiful. Carolyn was easy to work with, very friendly, and a quick responder to emails and phone calls. The Flower Cart exceeded my expectations - for example, we ordered 10 bouquets and centerpieces that were only supposed to have carnations, and I was really delighted to see on my wedding day that they had added roses (which I had originally told them I wanted but had to cut back on due to budget). I'm so glad we used The Flower Cart!

Sent on 08/15/2012

The Flower Cart's reply:

We are delighted to know that you were pleased with our work! When our costs came in under budget...we were happy to pass the savings on to you with the addition of roses that we knew would put a smile on your face! We wish you all the best... The Flower Cart.

Carolyn was great!! I came to Carolyn's shop just three weeks before my wedding - after another flower shop cancelled my order and never returned any of my calls or emails!!! Even though I was stressed and nervous about this happening again, Carolyn put me at ease!

Sent on 08/30/2012

The Flower Cart's reply:

Nothing gives us greater pleasure than to put our clients at ease. We wish you never ending years of wedded bliss!!

Mollie · Married on 01/06/2012

The FlowerCart in PerryHall was amazing! Carolyn was so flexible and definitely willing to work with my budget! I loved the flowers on our wedding day and everyone remarked how beautiful they were! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs flowers and excellent customer service!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Jeremy · Married on 11/11/2011

Stephanie was very patient with all of our questions and changes! Neither of us knew much about what flowers we wanted for our wedding. She made the selection process comfortable and easy. We wanted to make our own centerpieces, so she helped us complete our vision and had wonderful suggestions and information.

Delivery was on time (early in fact...they beat us to the venue!)

As for my wife, she said they were awesome! ^_^

Sent on 11/18/2011

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2011

The Flower Cart is a local business which has always been a place in the neighborhood that we have gotten flowers from. I have always been happy with the flowers from them. The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! The colors were perfect with the bridesmaids' dresses (wine color). Carolyn was very helpful and allowed me to substitute and make changes to the designs as we went along. Their prices were very reasonable. Everything was simply stunning. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/10/2011

tyrese · Married on 09/10/2011

I love The Flower Cart. They did a wonderful job.

Sent on 09/22/2011

McGrain · Married on 06/25/2011

Working with Stephanie at The Flower Cart was amazing. She is incredibly creative and does a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Carol · Married on 03/11/2011

Stephanie at the Flower Cart did the flowers for my wedding- we had a casual reception, with no centerpieces, but I had a bouquet and a table arrangement for where we set out the guestbook. Both were absolutely STUNNING, and and the table arrangement just set the mood perfectly when you entered the space. I had a spring wedding, and don't know much about flowers, so with only "Something Springy" to go on, the bouquet she did was perfect! Everyone I spoke with was very friendly, and they were very patient and communicative when I had questions or wanted to change my mind. It's been just about 3 months since the wedding, and people are still talking about the flowers!

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • Annie.Shapiro1025

Annie · Married on 05/04/2008

We chose the Flower Cart in Perry Hall Maryland last minute, because our original florist turned out to be a bust. We booked them one month before the wedding. I met with a woman there named Carolyn one on one. Carolyn sat and helped me pick out all of my wedding flowers, with help from picture books. Where my previous florist just kinda said "what do you want" and waited for me to choose. I had never done this before and had no clue what flowers were called, let alone how to pick ones that looked good together. Carolyn was very professional and accommodating. She was willing to guide me as much or as little as i needed. We were worried about the short lifespan of my flower of choice the Hydrangea and Carolyn was able to assure us that by using attachable water sources that our flowers would be beautiful, even though we had to pick them up the day b4 the wedding. The flowers turned out beautiful,and the Flower Cart made everything very affordable, and was very easy to get in touch with for any last minute changes or updates. I would definitely do business with them again, and will recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 05/21/2008

Emily · Married on 08/17/2007

They offered a wide arrary of choices and their prices just couldn't be beaten. Every arrangement was gorgeous.

Sent on 10/06/2010

C · Married on 06/09/2018

The Flower Cart provided our bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding in Baltimore, MD. The flowers were gorgeous- exactly what we had envisioned. Our centerpieces arrived at the venue without a hitch. Even a week after, the delphiniums we had as our centerpieces look great. Would recommend again!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 12/29/2017

Our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

I told Jammie our the budget and she never went above what I said we can handle. We had a smaller budget for flowers and was impressed with the beautiful bouquets she made!

Jamie was VERY easy to work with, she listened to everything I said we wanted and she delivered above our expectations.

The only reason this review was a 4.9 instead of a full 5 is that: the corsages we ordered were supposed to be wrist corsages, but we got the ones that pin. We used hair ties to make them into wrist corsages before the wedding LOL but really the flowers were amazingly done.

THANK YOU THE FLOWER CART!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved this spot. Local and professional. Deliery guy was the sweetest. Carolyn gave us great flowers for our budget.

Sent on 10/06/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure working with you, thank you again for choosing The Flower Cart! Please be sure to send us pictures from your day!

Carri · Married on 10/17/2015

I am so happy we used The Flower Cart for our wedding flowers! We worked directly with Carolyn, and she was fantastic. She listened to my ideas and vision, and then made suggestions to go along with what I wanted. She never pressured me or tried to oversell, and was honest in telling me if certain flowers would be out of season and more expensive before we decided to order them. Most importantly, she stayed well within the budget I had set. On the day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time and they were more beautiful than I could have pictured. We got so many compliments on them! I would highly recommend The Flower Cart -- they do fantastic work at a great price!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Everything was exactly as I had imagined it, and Carolyn was very helpful.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Stephanie Leen from The Flower Cart was absolutely amazing to work with. I am extremely picky and indecisive- and she put up with both! She responded to my multiple E-mails in a timely manner, and met with me several times to help me get exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. A million thanks to Stephanie and The Flower Cart! I am so glad that I used them for my wedding- the centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2011
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 10/13/2018

Combined my photos and vision

Meeting with The Flower Cart, not knowing what I was doing, they helped guide me through my vision to create amazing florals for my big day. They honored my colors, and even added some colors which I would not have thought of to perfectly complimented my decor.

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Elise! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you like how everything turned out! Congratulations newlywed!

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Jamie and her team were incredible to work with for my wedding! Very accommodating and professional, even when my mother and I had lots of questions! The only reason they are not receiving 5/5 stars from me is because of their delivery driver. He called up to my hotel suite on the day of the wedding asking if he could leave the flowers at the front desk instead of bringing them up to our room.

Sent on 09/27/2018

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Megan! Your pictures turned out amazing 💗 again sorry about the driver but most venues especially hotels will not give out hotel room number information and will only allow you to take the flowers as far as the front desk.