The Flower Cart Reviews

109 | Baltimore, MD

109 Reviews for The Flower Cart

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2017

I loved my flowers from The Flower Cart. They were so affordable and Carolyn was pleasure to work with. They listened to what I wanted and came in under our budget! They also had promotion that we received a discount on our entire order! A week after my wedding, I have some of the center piece flowers in my house and they still look amazing. I did not have many specifics in mind besides colors when I originally met with Carolyn, but she helped me narrow down the style of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our day. She also helped us pick out flowers for the centerpieces (3 bottles with flowers in them) that would look nice. I told her I trusted her and her team to make each bottle look nice and that they didn't all have to be the same and did they come through! All of the flowers were amazing and we got many compliments on them. They also delivered the flowers right to our venue, which is a huge stress release! I would definitely go to them again for any special occasion flowers I may need in the future.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

It was awesome working with Jamie. I would recommend her and the company to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was awesome working with you too! Please make sure to send me some more pictures!

Carmen · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful flowers! Very affordable!

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! It was so nice working with you! Please make sure to send us some pictures of your wedding!

Michael · Married on 05/22/2017

As you can see I gave you 5 stars for all your service and it was well deserved. From easy ordering, to having what my daughter wanted and you provided, this really made the floral arrangement for the wedding so easy. I would definitely recommend any one wanting to have a wedding with a beautiful floral display, use this business. Thank you for providing us with a day that I know that my daughter will long remember.

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter, we are so happy that you we so pleased!

AMANDA · Married on 10/08/2016

I met with Carolyn for my wedding flowers consult and was blown away by her professionalism and passion for her craft. She helped me pick out my perfect bouquets and flower arrangements.
    The day of my wedding my flowers were perfect and I cried when I saw how perfect my flowers were. They were better than my "inspiration" photo I brought with me. I had compliments all night and still get them about how beautiful the flowers were.
    I highly recommend the Flower Cart for all your floral needs!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Rosie · Married on 09/24/2016

I had never worked with a florist before and wasn't looking forward to it because I know nothing about flowers and I figured I'd look like an idiot. I shouldn't have been worried! Carolyn at the Flower Cart was amazing and took care of me the whole way. She made it simple and had really great suggestions that got us to exactly what I wanted. Everything was gorgeous, cheaper than I had expected, and she was super responsive to all of my emails. I highly recommend The Flower Cart!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Rosie! It was a pleasure working with you! Please make sure to send us some pictures of your day!

kate · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough great things about The Flower Cart. I originally didn't plan on really doing any fresh flower centerpieces because I thought doing so would put me way over budget. I am SO glad that I decided to reach out to The Flower Cart because I was able to get bouquets and centerpieces all within my budget. I worked with Carolyn who was just wonderful! I had a few pictures of what I wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and Carolyn was able to suggest flowers based on what she saw in the picture. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined - even better than the pictures I had provided. The whole entire process from beginning to end was seamless - I even had to add a few centerpieces on last minute and it was no issue. I would highly recommend The Flower Cart for your wedding and plan on using them for any of my flower needs in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2016

J · Married on 09/05/2016

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous from the Flower Cart!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Jillian! We are so happy that you liked your flowers!

Shawn · Married on 07/23/2016

I was very pleased with the Flower Cart! I came in and met with Carolyn with a vague idea of what I wanted and had no idea what I was doing, haha. I planned my whole wedding and I'd never even been to one! She led me through everything with no judgment, made it very easy, helped me, and overall delivered EXACTLY what I wanted. I came in with like 15 pictures that all conveyed a general sense of it: rustic, industrial, but natural...so not exactly an easy target to hit. But they nailed it, and I mean not just nailed it but NAILED IT! They understood what I wanted even more so than I did!!! I kid you not! My arrangements and aesthetic was not easy: I had sunflowers, daisies, mixed with succulents, garden greens. It would be very easy for this to turn out tacky but it was beyond excellent and VERY AFFORDABLE! The center pieces were old tin and each one was different and I loved it! We hadn't even discussed that and when I saw it the day of I was so excited!! Also on the day of, we were running late setting up and the driver must have sat in the car for maybe 2 hours, when I apologized to him he replied, "No no sweetheart, you take your time, I'll be here when your ready." So nice. I also rented an arch which looked AWESOME! But embarrassingly I had forgotten that they weren't able to pick it up afterwards, and I admit: I sorta lost it...what happened was one vendor took it with them and the other vendor said they had it. So for a few days they did not have it back and they didn't hassle me AT ALL about it, which post wedding is a serious blessing. Eventually the correct vendor callled me and said "uhh do you want this arch back?"! So I really couldn't recommend them more. As I said I met with Carolyn once, with no clue what I was doing and a vague idea, and she did such an amazing job! I got so many compliments on how beautiful, original and amazing it all looked. So insanely affordable, LOVED THEM!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn! We are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with your flowers! Please make sure to send us some pictures!

Jackie · Married on 05/21/2016

Carolyn was truly wonderful! I knew that I wanted a lot of flowers at my wedding, and was very frazzled leading up to the event. She was very patient with me on our first meeting, and gave me exactly what I was looking for as far as flowers and style. The stayed right around what I needed for my budget, and overall I was very happy with everything.

Sent on 09/21/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I am glad we were able to help you with your special day!

Maria · Married on 05/07/2016

I loved my flower arangements! They were more beautiful than I expected! I can't thank you enough

Sent on 11/04/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Maria! Please be sure to send us some pictures from your day!

Najuma · Married on 05/07/2016

The vendor was very professional and chose beautiful flowers for my day!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Najuma! It was a pleasure working with you!

Brandi · Married on 03/11/2016

Carolyn and The Flower Cart Team provided gorgeous floral arrangements for our 1930's themed wedding! She recommended arrangements that were complimentary to my theme, in season and within my budget. I had a bridal part of 22, including parents and grand parents. She was very responsive, always there for me when needed. The arrangements arrived fresh and on time! I highly recommend Carolyn and her team and would definitely use them again for my events.

Sent on 10/03/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Brandi! It was a pleasure working with you! Please make sure to send us some pictures from your wedding day!
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/11/2015

The Flower Cart (and Carolyn) did an amazing job on our bouquets, centerpieces, pins etc. There's actually a picture of my bouquet on here (blush and ivory, with hints of blue and the burlap wrap with a white linen tie). I know nothing about flowers and poor Carolyn had to try to understand what I wanted from my very vague "blush, ivory, pretty and fluffy" description, but she got it 100% exactly right. The flowers were gorgeous, and they used our centerpieces that we hand made and set everything up for us at the venue. Extremely well priced for the quality and service we received. We highly recommend the Flower Cart!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ebony · Married on 07/18/2015

Carolyn rocks. This unassuming place is walking distance from my house but I rarely buy flowers so I hadn't ever been there. I stopped in as I was becoming overwhelmed with a DIY wedding. Initially, I wanted bouquets, Bouts, etc for my wedding but I hadn't worked out all the details. Then, I decided to do the bouquets myself (this is really a lot of work even with help). Then I realized we had four pillars to use that needed to be topped with flower arrangements that i simply couldn't do. I was concerned that I needed to stay in my budget. Carolyn helped me so much and stayed well within my budget. The arrangements were GORGEOUS! Someone told me how much they thought I paid... i only paid 1/3 of that. Thanks again Carolyn.

Sent on 07/28/2015

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Ebony for your review!! We are so happy that we were able to make your wedding day so special!

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Carolyn was great to work with from the beginning planning appointment through the day of my son's wedding. Communication was very good. Carolyn made it very easy to work with long distance. The photographer changed the time to start taking pictures at the last minute and Carolyn was reassuring that the bridal bouquet and other flowers would be there in plenty of time. I was able to trust her completely to take care of us and she did. Pricing was very reasonable, worth every penny and more. Overall, The Flower Cart staff helped us create a beautiful setting for our special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

Beautiful work at a great price!! Thanks for making my wedding day that much more beautiful!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

The Flower Cart's reply:

That's wonderful, Sarah! So happy that we could be part of your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

The Flower Cart worked with my budget and made the boutiques spunky and beautiful. For the future - I will only reference them and use their services.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kenneth · Married on 11/01/2014

Flower arrangements were gorgeous, fresh, colorful, eye catching, and set off the tables for our daughters wedding reception at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court on November 1, 2014. Staff couldn't have been more helpful in working out our vision. The arrangements exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

I was so impressed by the friendliness of the people we worked with and the quality of the product! Carolyn is amazing! She was so friendly and helpful throughout the whole process from picking flowers to setting up delivery, to making changes to the order etc, etc, etc. Absolutely wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Rachael · Married on 08/16/2014

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!! They delivered and everything was amazing! They even let me come in and they made a centerpiece for me since I was having such a difficult time visualizing it! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Staley · Married on 08/16/2014

I am so glad I found The Flower Cart for my wedding flowers. I was on a strict budget, and Carolyn was great to work with. She met with me and discussed what kinds of flowers and colors I liked and all the available options. A few days later she e-mailed a price quote to me. I asked her for options to reduce cost and she was extremely helpful. The flowers were way more reasonably priced than the other vendors I had checked out in the area.

On the day of our wedding, my husband drove to The Flower Cart to pick up all of the flowers. They were ready on time and came well labeled. The flowers were gorgeous and better than I could ever have imagined. Thank you again Carolyn for your help!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Meredith · Married on 06/29/2014

The flowers and centerpieces (some were just sand and shells) were beautiful! We loved everything and Carolyn was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2014

I don't normally write reviews, but Carolyn from The Flower Cart did an absolutely incredible job with my wedding bouquets! Not only were the bouquets gorgeous but the price was great too - very willing to work with modest budgets, unlike many other wedding vendors. She was very friendly and patient with me too when I came into the shop for my initial consultation. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first but she offered some great suggestions that turned out beautifully. I can honestly say out of all of my wedding vendors (and most of them were great), Carolyn exceeded my expectations the most, and I'm not even a big flower person. I would absolutely recommend the Flower Cart!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kerry · Married on 05/04/2014

Carolyn was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted, and helped me to make decisions in areas that I was not sure about. She was easily contacted and quick to respond to emails. The flowers arrived the day of the wedding on time, exactly as I wished, and absolutely beautiful. Not a single complaint!

Sent on 05/16/2014