The Flour Pot Cakes Reviews

The Flour Pot Cakes 1
The Flour Pot Cakes 2
The Flour Pot Cakes 3

Madeline · Married on 07/28/2018

Everyone loved Re's cake! Our friends and family still talk about how Re's cake was the best they have ever eaten. She did a beautiful job and was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process. We love you, Re!

The Flour Pot Cakes 4
    The Flour Pot Cakes 5
    The Flour Pot Cakes 6

Celia · Married on 06/24/2017

I booked Re for my wedding after tasting her amazing creations! Her fillings, cake, and buttercream are all amazing. I did not want to wait until our wedding to have her cake so I had her make me an Easter cake. It had an AMAZING lemon curd and beautiful blueberries. My family raved about the cake. Even my future brother-in-law said he is not a "cake person" and ate two pieces. She is able to make a cake taste light yet decadent. We are having the hardest time deciding flavors for the wedding because everything she makes tastes amazing. You cannot go wrong choosing to have Re make your cake!

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Re of Flour Pot Cakes! She delivers quality, elegance and delicious cakes! She customizes to your needs and can offer a great variety of choices. On top of that, Re is such a DELIGHT to work with during the process. Our wedding cake was such a hit at our wedding that people are still talking about it! She is priced very reasonably as well! Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Re is THE BEST OF THE BEST! - Mary Beth

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

I don't even like eating cake but the flour pot's cake is delicious!! Her icing is the best icing I've ever tasted! My cake the day of the wedding was above and beyond my expectations!

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding cake was not only delicious but beautiful. I wanted a chocolate cake and didn't want fondant on the cake. Re provided the best tasting chocolate cake with chocolate rum butter cream in the center with butter cream on the outside. It was delicious! Everyone loved the cake and I was sad that we didn't have any leftover to eat the following day.

Re was amazing to work with and her cupcakes tasted amazing! I had so many compliments from our guests and almost all of our cupcakes were eaten! Her french buttercream is to die for and her prices are very competitive. Would recommend to anyone!

Nancy · Married on 07/18/2015

They had some great ideas and made the cake just like my granddaughter wanted it. It looked really pretty and tasted fantastic I would highly recommend the baker.

Re is an amazing baker and her cakes are seriously the best wedding cake I've ever had. We had SO many compliments about how beautiful our cake was at our reception. She gives you top of the line quality at a very reasonable price.

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

We are so thankful to have had a delicious wedding cake made by Re at The Flour Pot! Not only did she prepare a beautiful, yummy cake for our special day, but she was very easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. The cake tasting experience was to die for, and we ultimately chose two cake flavors to serve on our big day. The final product was reasonably priced, and Re created a wedding cake that was more than we could have ever hoped it would be. (Plus, my husband and I, and all of our guests LOVED the cake!)

Anna · Married on 04/19/2014

Re Ryznar of the Flour Pot Cakes is a great lady. We met with her in her house for our free tasting, and were blown away by hoe delicious her cakes are! She was so patient as we ironed out our design ideas, and we ended up with a great complement of cakes! We went with a somewhat non-traditional three cakes, rather than one large one, partly because we couldn't decide between her lemon, chocolate, and carrot cakes. She delivered them to our wedding, even though it was on a Sunday, and was happy to use our heirloom cake stands. Re was so creative and a pleasure to work with.

katie · Married on 01/18/2014

I came into our meeting with Re just wanting just white cake, white frosting and came away with the most phenomenal cake and buttercream frosting combinations! Everyone loved the cake - It looked beautiful and was exactly what I wanted! Loved it and loved working with Re! Nice and laid back... Great working with her! Highly recommend!

Doug & Elena · Married on 12/21/2013

The wedding cake was a huge hit with the guests. It was both delicious and absolutely beautiful. We had a wonderful experience with the cake tasting as well as the rest of the process. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Kaitlin · Married on 12/29/2012

Re made the most beautiful and delicious cake for our December wedding. We provided a picture and she matched it perfectly. We had 4 different unique flavors and not a single piece left over. We would highly recommend Re Ryznar of The Flour Pot!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2012

Re Ryznar is an amazing baker. She was extremely patient with my husband and I as we tried every flavor combination of both cake and frosting. We ended up getting a 4 tier cake from her, each with a different flavor combination, to feed 175 people. Re's flavors are inventive and she is extremely flexible about tailoring them to suit your tastes, as well as the design of the cake itself. On our wedding day, there was a mixup as to where our cake flowers were and she ran out last minute to buy extra for us without batting an eye. Re was a huge help in planning our day and we would gladly recommend her to any friend.

Kalyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Re was a referral to me for my wedding cake. She runs this bakery out of her home, but don't let that dissuade you! We made a few different combinations of cake flavors & fillers, and she accommodated everything.

She even delivered the cake for us, and got the design down on the cake that I wanted! It was a great value for the price & service!

Miranda · Married on 06/11/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

Terrible customer service !!!! I was referred to this lady by friends of the family every single email with her was a nightmare she only offered three kinds of cake for my tasting all of which I knew I did not want at my wedding and some had nuts which is not good for allergies when I asked her if I could change the cake out to something I was actually interested in buying for my wedding she said no then I had to cancel and she made a comment saying looks like two kids don't want to wedding cake my opinion she's very unprofessional she is rude and if you want to feel special as a bride and a couple I would not go to her for your wedding cake I actually ended up crying not how I planned picking out my wedding cake at all

Sent on 03/27/2017

The Flour Pot Cakes's reply:

I never met this bride. For 3 mos I emailed back and forth with her future mother in law who was wonderful. We tried to schedule several times but the kids were unavailable.they cancelled the last tasting. Because of my customer orders I couldn't bake marble cake to add to the 4 other cakes and 7 fillings I offered to sample. I asked the mom if the kids wanted really cake. Some customers are doing donuts and such. The bride took offense and left a negative comment on my Facebook. I responded back and offered to still do her wedding cake and cupcakes! In 15 years I've never had a bad review or comment. I wish them well.