The Florida Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

9 | Orlando, FL

9 Reviews for The Florida Hotel & Conference Center

Viquar · Married on 12/26/2017

Everything went smoothly. Staff was courteous and attentive. Very happy with our experience. Highly recommend Ed. Catherine Johnson made everything look so easy.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Carlos · event on: 12/10/2017

Catherine Johnson and the whole staff did an OUTSTANDING JOB with our Holiday Party.... Thank you very much. See you next year!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

P · Married on 11/25/2017

Catherine was amazing. She was quick to respond and very professional. She made my wedding day happen very smoothly.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Monique · event on: 10/14/2017

Catherine Johnson is the epitome of professionalism and customer service. She is very knowledgeable in her craft and it showed throughout our entire event.

Due to the Hurricane Irma we had to reschedule our original date from September 9, 2017 to October 14, 2017. Catherine was very instrumental in getting everything rescheduled and kept us apprised of everything. I personnally enjoyed working with her on my mother's 90th birthday event.
    She is truly an asset to your organization.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Emily · event on: 09/24/2017

My baby shower was absolutely everything I wanted and it is all because of their amazing quality of work, they are all so profesional especially Catherine Johnson who was handling my event. I absolutely loved working with them. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Fl. Hotel & Conference center. Their banquet rooms are UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous! They had several different size rooms to accommodate us whether we had 50 or 150 guests. We ended up with 150 for ceremony and reception. My coordinator Catherine was there every step of the way including the ceremony and reception. I thank her and each and every staff member there for such an excellent job they did. So happy it all turned out beautifully!

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you Kim!
    It was our absolute pleasure to share your special day with yourself, Don and the girls. We wish you every happiness for your future. xx

Jeannie · Married on 05/28/2017

The Florida Hotel and Conference Center was a truly magnificent place for my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Believe me, I checked out many other venues in the Orlando area and the Florida Hotel and Conference center was the best! The staff was friendly, and the food was great! I was married 6 months ago and I still have guests from my wedding tell me how great the wedding and the food was! Ms. Johnson, the Wedding Coordinator, was absolutely the best! She was so organized and so friendly and pleasant to work with--she made me and my wedding party feel so comfortable and confident that everything would go well, and it did! I have so wonderful memories of my wedding, I wish that I could do it again, and if I could, I would go back to the Florida Hotel and Conference center.

Another aspect that I wanted to share was the "simplicity" of having my wedding and reception at the Florida Hotel and Conference center. My guests had very easy parking (no parking fee) and when they entered the front entrance, they simply went up the escalator to the grand ballroom(s). My wedding was in one of the ballrooms, then the cocktail hour was outside of the ballrooms (with a great view from the cocktail area) and the reception was held in another ballroom. The ballroom areas are also very beautiful with chandelier lights. There are several good areas for pictures (which you'll want). The overall cost for my wedding was also very reasonable and included so many items that other hotels didn't include.

A nice touch was being given a complimentary suite for us after the wedding and breakfast vouchers for the next day. Their breakfast buffet was awesome!

Do yourself a favor and meet with their Wedding Coordinator...you'll be glad that you did! They are the best in Orlando!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Moody · Married on 06/07/2008

We held our reception hall in the Florida Hotel, it was great. My coordinator at the hotel was very helpful, friendly, flexible and available most of the time for meetings. The hall came out just as I requested for the decorations. The staff was very proffesional and the food was great.
    I recommend The Florida Hotel for weddings, it is a very nice venue for weddings and with coordinators that are very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2007

3.5

Over all a good vender Michelle was very easy to work with and the new rooms are really nice.

Sent on 07/18/2008