The Floral Suite Reviews

9 | Fresh Meadows, NY

9 Reviews for The Floral Suite

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2014

Lena provided amazing, lush, beautiful flowers for our wedding at an incredible price point. She worked with our budget to provide more value than any other florist with whom I consulted. When a late-in-the-game quantity snafu (which was completely my own fault) arose, she rolled with the punches and came up with a great solution. She has wonderful judgment and a keen eye; everything looked amazing during the reception, and many of our guests complimented us on our floral arrangements. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of floral designer. Thank you, Lena!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

If you're looking for some who's creative, professional and prepared to make your wedding dreams come true, then you must work with Lena. Lena turned my wedding into a warm elegant evening; setting an ambiance enjoyed even by the staff at my wedding venue. My guests were blown away not only by her gorgeous floral arrangements at my outdoor ceremony and tented reception, but by the beautiful candles and creative details of every centerpiece.

I must admit, I can be quite meticulous, yet I'm a scatterbrain. Although I wanted beautiful arrangemets, I didn't want to spend a ton of money on flowers and wanted full arrangements. Lena worked with my individual budget. She was patient, provided ample options by emailing sample arrangements and showed me how various color pallets would look in various settings. She introduced me to flowers I never would have considered while continuing to follow my lead and always remembering my overall vision. Most importantly, she listened to me! My centerpiece arrangements were beyond my expectations!

Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Lena. She's creative, professional, extremely insightful, and actually loves her work which is evident in the excitement she shares with you as you plan your very special day.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Kim · Married on 10/01/2011

Lena made the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! We trusted her creative abilities and it really paid off. Everybody at our wedding commented on the gorgeous flowers and they look phenomenal in the photos. I would recommend Lena to everyone and would certainly use her again. In fact, I wouldn't use anyone else if you paid me to. She is amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Basia · Married on 08/06/2011

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lena for our wedding flower arrangements. She was very flexible and willing to work us to get the exact arrangements that we needed. All of our wedding guests, including us, loved the flowers. The flower arrangements definitely made our ceremony and reception complete in a way that only the perfect arrangements could have done. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or other event. Love, Basia and Joshua

Sent on 08/15/2011

Sebastien · Married on 02/07/2011

To put my wedding into context, I live in Montréal while my wedding was held in New York. As a result, I had to put a lot of faith into Lena, and I am extremely happy that I did. Lena goes above and beyond for you. She works with your budget and your ideas and creates something even better than you could envision. She is friendly and warm and her husband (who helps run things with her) is very nice!
    The high quality service and personal dedication on the part of Lena meant that I could show up at my wedding fully confident that the flowers would be exactly what I wanted. That confidence was priceless. The flowers were unbelievable, the bouquets turned out awesome. I would recommend Lena to anyone!!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Tho · event on: 11/13/2010

Lena was so accommodating and knew instantly the type of atmosphere the Precious Kids Ministry wanted to convey to our guests. The decor was simple yet extremely elegant and very inviting to all of our guests. WE LOVED WORKING WITH LENA!!!!! We will be having Lena do all of our functions from this point forward. Lena was professional and punctual able to meet our deadline in a timely fashion and rolled with the punches. Our dinner was a huge success thanks to her great eye and her attention to detail. If we could rate her on a scale of 1-10 she would be a 20!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Claudia · event on: 11/30/2002

I was the event coordinator for a fund raising event. Lena provided the centerpieces for the Dinner portion of this event. Lena did a lot of research and really listened to my description as to what kind of mood that I wanted to achieve at this event. She hit it "spot on." I really appreciated the consistent communication, level of professionalism and attention to detail that she provided as well as, of course, the stunning creations that she made. Note: Though Lena provided her services at no charge, she certainly did not skimp on anything.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Katerena · Married on 09/25/2010

Lena, is so nice to work with! She got all my ideas right a way and provided impeccable service. She was always on top of every detail which is so important in planning the wedding. I strongly recommend Lena as a florist to any future bride or anyone who needs a florist!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2012

Lena was a pleasure to work with. I had a good size wedding (about 170) in manhattan a few weeks ago, and while I had an idea of what I wanted in my head, she was able to bring that to life on a very tight/specific budget. She gave great suggestions and alternatives and everything turned out lovely! It was a beautiful evening accented with the candle light and floral arrangements that Lena put together. I would absolutley recommend Lena's services to any bride!

Sent on 05/29/2012