The Floral Garden Reviews

The Floral Garden 3
The Floral Garden 4
The Floral Garden 5

Deanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom is amazing! The folks at the Floral Garden absolutely nailed my style and made my wedding look phenomenal! So grateful to them all for their devotion and care.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Alaina · Married on 01/05/2008

The Floral Garden provided 30 STUNNING centerpieces, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet, boutineers, mothers bouquets and church pew arrangements for an exceptional value!
    What drew me to Janet most was her interest in every detail. When I seemed uncertain and would just agree out of fear not to, she would stop me, tell me to think about it and get back to her. she genuinely wanted me to be happy!! she also had different sizes of sample bouquets, had me hold them up and decide what size I liked best. she said that "20 roses" doesn't mean anything to someone who can't put that in context. She was happy to make a sample centerpiece for us to see before we put a deposit down, and was very flexible with changes I made later on.
    Six Thumbs Up!! (representing me, my mom and my neighbor, who accompanied me on my first trip when my mom couldn't make it!)

Sent on 06/04/2008

christine · Married on 06/11/2005

3.0

Janet was wonderful in helping me pick out what I needed for my wedding. Floral Garden does wonderful work!

Sent on 09/01/2008