9 Reviews for The Flipbook People

Setup (1)

Flipbooks were a huge hit. By far, the most commented-on part of the night. I also go a gallery afterwards with everyone's videos, which was a really nice memory. Highly recommend these people.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joe, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely LOVED the flipbook booth we rented for our wedding. We had never heard of it or seen it before and neither had most of our guests. Once they figured out what it was, the booth wasn't empty the WHOLE night. We had multiple comments on how awesome they thought it was and that they made multiple flipbooks. It is also very reasonably priced. We got a copy of all the videos everyone recorded which will be really nice to watch in the future. The people who ran the booth were extremely friendly and explained how it worked to anyone who asked. I HIGHLY recommend The Flipbook People!

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup

What a wonderful and amazing option for our wedding. Our guest still talk about this unique experience we offered.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

We absoutley loved working with The Flipbook People. The flipbooks were such a hit at our October 6th wedding that people are still talking about them! It was a great way to ensure our guests were entertained during cocktail hour and part of the reception, but also a fun momento from our wedding for them to take home. I only wish we would've booked them for the entire night, because everybody was having so much fun! Todd is so great to work with. He is so much fun and even made those shy guests comfortable enough to make some pretty silly flipbooks. The best part was that they made a movie/slideshow from our wedding and the flipbooks that people did, so my husband and I were able to see all the goofy things our friends and family did. I've probably watched that about 5 times already because it was so funny! The video was also posted on YouTube so I could share with all of our guests.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/22/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

The Flipbook People ended up being a hit during our cocktail hour. Our guests were extremely entertained. My husband and I are so glad that we used their services. The setup/breakdown timing was done as agreed. We couldn't be happier!

Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/29/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Everybody loved the flipbook, a little expensive but if you can fit in in your budget it's well worth the price. You get unlimiited flipbooks and they provide all kinds of fun props. Extremely nice and easy to work with. Todd kept the line moving and people laughing all night. Amy designed a cover based on our description of the wedding. You also get a copy of the flipbooks which was hilarious and the guests loved having their own. Great wedding favor!

Profile Picture Vicki, 8/4/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Everyone at flip books was awesome to work with.They made the event fun for our guests. Thanks for a great job

Profile Picture Avery, 5/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The Flipbook People were a hit at my wedding. Everyone is still talking about all of the fun they had making their own unique Flipbook favor. Very pleased with the fact that they can create custom packages, and we especially loved the DVD keepsake that we got with package of all of our guests enjoying The Flipbook experience.

Profile Picture A'lia, 3/3/12, 8 Reviews