The Flavored Olive Reviews

4 | Meriden, CT

4 Reviews for The Flavored Olive

Betsy · event on 12/30/2013

We attended an anniversary party for some friends and received party favors from The Flavored Olive as a parting gift. I had never heard of them before, but after using their organic extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar, I was truly impressed by the flavor, quality, and freshness of the items. I looked them up online and discovered they offer flavor-infused extra virgin olive oil and flavor-infused aged balsamic vinegar as well, and they offer ideas as to how to use the products on different foods. I can't wait to receive my order from them for the Italian Herb infused olive oil and their White Coconut Lime Balsamic Vinegar. They also have other cooking/salad oils such as avocado and sesame oil. I can't wait to try them out when I get them! I am very impressed with The Flavored Olive and am so happy to have discovered them!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Andrea · event on 12/10/2013

This is a popular vendor that employees look forward to. Roman is very easy to work with and very accommodating. The product is exceptional.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Janis · Married on 10/27/2013

The Flavored Olive did a great job with my wedding favor!!! They were professional, very quick to respond with my questions and the label they created fit my wedding theme. The favor was a really nice touch and something our quests will enjoy when they get home. If you are looking for a great favor with great service then you need to call The Flavored Olive. FYI-There oil and vinegar are amazing!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Amy · event on 12/11/2013

The Flavored Olive made our company Holiday Party one to remember with amazing food, a fun DJ and festive party favors in a variety of flavors: Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan & Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Citrus Habanero Infused Olive Oil,
    Fig Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar, and White Strawberry Peach Balsamic Vinegar.

Sent on 01/27/2014