Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for The Finishing Touch

22 The Finishing Touch Reviews

I had the pleasure to work with Amy. She was amazing! I hired for my bridal shower in addition to my wedding. I am so happy I went with The Finishing Touch for both events. They both had comments of the best shower and wedding anyone has ever been to. Amy was very attentive to my details that I wanted followed through. The day went so fast so i can't wait until i see photos so i can relive how the evening looked. Thank you Amy for everything!!!

Profile Picture Nanci, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with TFT was AMAZING! They know exactly how to take your dream wedding and make it come true. They are true professionals. Thank you so much for all your hard work - Love Rafaela

Profile Picture Rafaela, 9/8/12, 1 Review
4.7

We used The Finishing Touch for our wedding on June 23rd, 2012. I was in a crunch for time and needed escort cards, table names and programs ASAP. The girls at The Finishing Touch worked with me and were on top of everything. The final product was amazing and we are still getting compliments!! I would recommend The Finishing Touch to anyone who is looking for something unique and one of a kind.

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Finishing Touch Wedding and Event Planning provided great service throughout my wedding planning process. Thank you to Candice, Jennifer & Stephanie for helping make my wedding day beautiful and flawless! The invitations were gorgeous, along with the stationary! I am very happy that we had chosen to work with the company for our engagement party and our beautiful wedding day! You did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 6/16/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Being a wedding planner myself, I was extremely concerned with who would be willing to work with the plans and everything I had in place as well as help me bring everything together for the big day. The Finishing Touch did all that and more. Candice and her entire team were great to work with and the printing and designing they did for my invitations was fabulous. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the future for events I can't do myself.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

The Finishing Touch really put us at ease during our wedding planning process. The actual day of the wedding went so smoothly. There were people that did not RSVP to our wedding and Stephanie and the other two assistants were able to find a solution without any issues. I'm so appreciate of the services at the Finishing Touch and would highly recommend them to other brides.

Profile Picture Domenique, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

The day of my wedding went so smoothly thanks to the ladies at Finishing Touch, especially because of Stephanie. I felt so bad because I was constantly e-mailing her but she was right on target with all the help she provided. I was in the process of moving three times that year and def. needed the help before the big day. Everything was flawless thanks to her. Even with some curve balls thrown at her (extra guests attending who didn't RSVP), Stephanie was able to handle this without minutes and effortlessly. I didn't even find out about the unaccounted for guests until after the wedding.

The Finishing Touch is professional, helpful and dedicated to helping their clients.

Profile Picture User2532216, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

This vendor provided wedding planner services for us and boy did we need it. We planned our wedding in one months time and I'm convinced we couldn't have done it without Nicole. She provided outstanding vendors and was extremely available and responsive. Our wedding went off without a hitch due to Nicole's attention to detail and precise timeline.

This vendor also provided flowers and decor for our wedding. Julie found me white tulips in December and I was elated. She did a wonderful job transforming our hotel suite into a romantic wedding wonderland.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/28/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Their motto is "We focus on the details. You focus on the day" and Candice and team really lived up to it. My husband and I spent the weeks before our wedding relaxing instead of chasing down vendors. Our guests gave us so many compliments on the attention to detail. And more than one person said they'd never seen a bride enjoy herself so much at her own wedding.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Candice is the consumate professional. she was extremely helpful in every aspect of my daughter's wedding. Not only did she help line up all the vendors; she scheduled presentations, provided invaluable observation and experience and was very conscious of our budget.
The wedding was emotional, beautiful and fun. Candice kept every piece of the day on schedule!!!
I am convinced she saved us far more than her fee--and allowed me to enjoy this very special time with my daughter. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Pat, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The planners who work in this New Jersey-based business are amazing muti-taskers that will take your vision and make it reality. From simple to extravagant they have the knowledge and the resources to make your wedding day spectacular.

Profile Picture Ines, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Soroya, Priscilla and Misha thank you for making our day so special. You orchestrated an event that our guests our still talking about weeks later. We could never show enough gratitude to you guys especially Soroya. If you can image a dream come to life that�s what she gave us. Pregnant and all, she made sure our day was worry free and perfect. Thanks to Priscilla everything was stunning and no detail was overlooked. We were truly blessed to have found you!
-Akinyele & Christina

Let me start by saying this. I WAS NOT a believer in wedding planners. I truly though they were a waste of money. That was until I saw my daughter�s wedding. I was in awe. I walked up to Soroya and had to let her know how wrong I was and expressed to her what an amazing job she and The Finishing Touch had done. My daughter�s dreams were made reality so in turn my dreams have come true. Many thanks. I believe in wedding planners now!
-Tracy Temple

Profile Picture User716382, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Candice and Leah were the most amazing Wedding Planners! They made our wedding day go as smoothly as possible and we didnt have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves and having as much fun as we possibly can.
We can't thank them enough!
Lauren and Shaun

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was well over a year in planning, and throughout the whole process working with The Finishing Touch Wedding & Event Planning (Priscilla) was absolutely incredible. As a bride, I was always worrying and afraid I would forget something, but whenever I would speak to my wedding planner I always felt better. There were so many details and changes at the last minute, but thanks to Priscilla everything went smoothly. I highly recommend The Finishing Touch Wedding & Event Planning to any bride who wants their wedding day to be fabulous. The whole team is great!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Candice, Priscilla and the entire team at The Finishing Touch, really did an amazing job at helping us plan our beautiful wedding in NYC... All the way from London. They had some great ideas and could not do enough! They made every step a lot easier and we cannot recommend them highly enough.
They are professional, passionate about there job, kind, down to earth, very well connected and have very good taste. Having them there all through our engagement and on the day really put our mind at ease!

We will always be very very grateful!

Debbie and Julian!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/31/09, 1 Review
4.7

The Finishing Touch team was great to work with and are true professionals. They definitely took a lot of the wedding planning and day of stress off my back as a bride. We had a lot of out of town guests and a blank space venue, the wedding turned out to be beautiful and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Elinor, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Candice, Priscilla and The Finishing Touch Event planning were wonderful additions to my wedding. I had reservations at first since I am a "Do-it-yourself" kind of woman. Yet after juggling and fighting myself I knew that I would have to reconsider. Candice and her team were a huge part of why I made the decision to go with a planner. Candice was able to come with our wedding guests to Dominican Republic- and she was a major asset, stress reliever, friendly and organized. Candice allowed me to worry about MY DAY instead of the small details. She put up with some of my worries and anxieties, as well as our mood swings as a couple! How valuable to have a friend to always speak to about the wedding without them becoming bored or tired! Priscilla did an amazing job with the Invites and the decor for my wedding reception- down to the detailed name tags and menus. Her patience was a gift! They were understanding and respectful of our procrastination and late submitions for various projects we were working on. The team was truly a blessing and now they are more like friends! The Finishing Touch comes truly very very highly recommended from both my husband and I. :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Highly recommend. Extremely professional planners, highly organized and able to easily get a great sense of our desires and find vendors to match. Streamlined the planning process and provided great hands on service keeping things in order on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture stacy, 9/27/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The FInishong Touch provided the highest servcie in wedding day coordination. Candice put our minds at ease by covering every single detail and snafoo that came our way on the wedding day. From the moment we first met, we knew we had a gem in Candice- someone we could trust wiht the most important details of our day.

Profile Picture Karyn, 6/9/07, 5 Reviews
4.7

Candice and her team did a great job!

Profile Picture Norret, 5/6/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Candice and her team at The Finishing Touch are exceptional! Their attention to detail and follow-up skills are great. You know things are getting done in their hands the way you want them done, timely, and they keep you in the loop along the whole way. Candice made trips with me to my wedding location so I could explain exactly what I wanted with decorations, set-up, etc. She took diligent notes and I had no worry that it wouldn't be executed to perfection (as it was!).

The day-of the wedding you are care-free because she did the running around and all the behind the scenes work. She always made sure you were a happy bride and even offered to get me a drink from the bar :) She was a pleasure to work with both personally and professionally!

Kate & Keith
New Jersey

Profile Picture Kate, 12/9/06, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Candice was the day-of coordinator for my very do-it-yourself wedding and proved herself to be a master of coordination and all the details brought on by our quirky plans and projects! She kept the entire day running smoothly. In dealing with other, less-than-stellar vendors, she was courteous but tough, making sure they held up their end of the bargain so we could focus on our wedding day. Candice has a great sense of humor, is very down-to-earth, and I'd recommend her to anyone for her professionalism and ability to keep a dozen balls in the air at once.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/05, 5 Reviews