The Finer Points Reviews

54 Reviews for The Finer Points

1 User photo

The Finer Points 1

Erin · Married on 05/02/2009

Imagine taking a bride who is a total control freak and turning her into a calm, relaxed woman who enjoyed every moment of her wedding day. Lynn is amazing and in the future when I think back to our special day I will always look at the service she provided as my most treasured wedding gift. She took care of every detail. I was completely unaware of any minor mishaps happening around me and I will remember my wedding day as pure perfection!

Sent on 06/15/2009

Cecelia · Married on 11/24/2007

Both Priscilla and Lynn excel at what they do. Without Priscilla's assitance my husband and I would have spent thousands more than we did on our wedding and we wouldn't have recieved the same service from our vendors. I had no idea what went into planning a wedding, but with The Finer Points by my side I had someone there who knew exactly what questions to ask and someone who was willing to push a little to get the discounts and question the fees etc. Priscilla had all the right contacts, without her I wouldn't have found the perfect flowers, the perfect seamstress, the perfect cake, the perfect musicians. Basically, I owe my perfect wedding to The Finer Points!!!

Sent on 12/18/2007

3.5

Lynn and Lisa were very helpful and very down to earth and easy to work with.

They did an excellent job setting up all the decorations my mom and I had along with placing out various furniture items for our ceremony. Everything looked as we had envisioned and turned out beautifully.They were also very helpful with managing the course of events that evening and managing every aspect of the ceremony so we didnt have to worry about a thing. Everything went very smoothly.

Lynn was also helpful in the days leading up to the event by checking with and confirming things with vendors,etc.

Finer Points is good at responding to emails but at times it took a few more days then anticipated to get responses.

Overall though best money spent!

I would work with them again for any day of coordination services.

Sent on 08/15/2016

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

Lynn has three options; a basic, a mid-grade, and a deluxe package. I got the deluxe package and feel like I would have been fine with one of the other two. Don't get me wrong--Lynn is very helpful and has some good advice, but the difference in price and the difference in service between the 'deluxe' and 'mid' package isn't worth it. She's GREAT during the month of and on the day of the wedding, but if you're organized and engaged, you don't need her for the full 8 months of planning.

Sent on 10/28/2012