The Final Details Reviews

31 | Berlin, NJ

31 Reviews for The Final Details

Nikole · Married on 03/07/2012

I designed my invitations withThe Final Details, as well as chose my table linens and chair covers. Frank made sure that I was able to get everything that I envisioned. My invitations were amazing. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful they are. We were able to sit down and look through numerous books, and choose everything from the font to the colors, etc. Frank was very flexible with his appointment times. I highly recommend the Final Details and their services.

Sent on 03/07/2012

lizzie · Married on 10/09/2010

Photobooth: Ok, i think i could go on and on and on about how wonderful Megan (the owner of The Final Details) is!!!  i decided i wanted a photobooth at our wedding to double as favors. I researched every single photobooth company in the Philly area and she had the best price and the best package!! She is newer to the wedding industry, so i was a little hesitant, but it was such a hit. First, my guests absolutely cannot stop talking about how fun the photobooth was. She does unlimited pictures, choice of color/sepia/black/white, and the guests get one that is mounted a magnet and the other is put into a scrapbook for the guests to sign. She adds a personal touch and makes a mosaic cover page with all the pictures that me and my hubby were in. I am so glad that we ended up hiring her.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Ashton · Married on 07/31/2010

I rented my chair covers and photo booth from The Final Details. Cookie was so helpful from the very begining! We were going to order our invitiations through them but at the last minute it wasn't in the budget. Cookie was so understanding and patient with us through out the whole process. Megan worked our photo booth at the wedding and did a great job putting together our photo booth book! Thanks girls!

Ashton

Sent on 09/15/2010

Wayne · Married on 05/02/2010

The Final Details was great to work with. We used them for nearly everything for our wedding. From the incredible invitations, to the beautiful favors and chair covers, to the Photo Booth that was the hit of the wedding. Cookie and Megan were incredible, and handled everything for us, alleviating a lot of stress for us. We can't wait to have our next party so we can use them again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Carleen · Married on 08/29/2014

I found Final Details on wedding wire after a recommended person from a friend fell through and it was the best thing that could've happened. Working with Frank was great! My Fiancé and I love our invitations. I would definitely recommend Final Details.

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/25/2010

4.2
      3.5

I am so Pleased with Megan, she is the best! I mean it. She's jus not is the person you do rentals with, but someone you can talk to when your having wedding issues and she really listens. Megan is very professional, and has a personal email you can reach her at anytime. It was a joy to work with her through this hectic process. Photo booth was a hit, along with my chair covers,And best of all she is reasonable with her prices.
    xoxoxox, Megan