The Fields Reserve Reviews

Stoughton, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Kelly Married on 06/04/2020

Taking the city to forest!

Having our wedding at the Fields Reserve was the best decision. We are a Chicago couple, so I was super nervous about planning a wedding up in Wisconsin. Luke helped us with everything. He was super responsive and was able to help customize different things to fit within our Jewish/Catholic wedding needs. The outside wedding space was a dream come true, and the reception barn was perfect. It was always great to have a space that was our own for the day. Thank you again for everything!
    Louisa Z. Married on 02/12/2020

This is the venue that will steal your heart!

The Fields Reserve is the most magical, beautiful setting you will ever see. When I started making my list of venues to tour for my upcoming wedding, I added The Fields Reserve at the last minute as an option. It was conveniently located near a lot of our family members and was easy to get to for those traveling from farther away. Needless to say, I never looked at another venue. The Fields Reserve was THE one.
    The owners are all fantastic, but we worked with Kristin to plan the event. I couldn't have been more impressed and blown away by the customer service that we received. Kristin is so sweet and so kind and truly made planning such an important event easy. She was responsive about any question we had, willing to give us suggestions or help us when we needed it, and she ensured that the wedding went off without any issues. (You'll never believe it, but not a single thing went wrong during the wedding and Kristin and her staff are a huge reason for why it went so well!)
    I never imagined getting married at a place that was as enchanting and cozy as The Fields Reserve was. If you are looking for a place to host your wedding or event, stop looking right now. You will fall in love with its charm, its owners, and magic. We were thrilled with how our wedding turned out and you will be too!
  • Steph
    Steph B. Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful venue

The Fields Reserve is a beautiful venue. All four owners are so easy to work with, and communication was easy and prompt. It was great to have our own suits to get ready in right on site. With the large drive way and our wedding being in the winter, we were concerned that people would have issues getting up to the venue. They kept the road clean and salted and no one had issues getting up the day of the wedding. They also have a wide range of décor to choose from that is great for center pieces. I would 100% choose to have out wedding and reception there again.
    Josh K. Married on 12/04/2019

Great Venue

I had a great time at the Fields Reserve on April 12, 2019 when I was DJ for the wedding. The staff was friendly and the venue is beautiful. The second building for ceremony is unique in many ways. This place is a good choice for couples looking for an elegant rural setting.

Josh
    COMPLETE weddings + events
    John Married on 10/19/2018

Stunning! Magical! Best part of our day

The Fields Reserve and our venue was the most commented piece of our day! We met John, one of the owners and committed to holding our wedding there same day. The entire team there was super helpful and made sure that the event went off without a hitch.
    They have great 'props' to help decorate and are willing to do everything they can to make sure the day is without stress. Super easy to work with and would recommend Fields Reserve without hesitation. The space would be super cool for family gatherings and things of that nature in the future!
    Liz Married on 06/23/2018
    My husband and I are so happy that we chose The Fields Reserve as our wedding venue. The owners were absolutely wonderful to work with and made us feel at ease from start to finish. They were very detail oriented and were always very quick to respond to any questions that we had. Our guests absolutely loved the venue as well and we received compliments on the space all night! There were a bunch of great places outside for photos as well. We cannot thank the owners of The Fields Reserve enough for everything!! The day was everything we dreamed of and more. Would highly recommend this venue to all couples!

Liz S.