The Fête Loft Reviews

7 | Duluth, GA

7 Reviews for The Fête Loft

Katherine · Married on 06/04/2016

From the beginning Khiara made us feel confident that everything would be perfect. She was focused on making sure our wedding was exactly like we were hoping it would be. We were able to relax and enjoy this momentous occasion because we knew she would be taking care of details large and small. Great skill at managing projects people and meeting deadlines!! Can't say enough!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

For over a year I've worked with Khiara on planning my wedding. Her insight was incredibly helpful during the whole process but then came the actual day of the wedding and WOW I can say there is no way my wedding would have turned out like it did without her and her team. I had an outside wedding with many vendors involved and it all went smoothly without a hitch because of her. For anyone on the fence about needing a wedding coordinator who is truly dedicated to you I promise you wouldn't regret it... because of her I had absolutely no stress and was able to really enjoy the moment.

Sent on 06/22/2016

When I made the decision to bring in my 30th milestone in a special way-- I knew needed to find someone that would create an experience with memories that last a lifetime. I received a referral to Khiara and Fête Loft team from a colleague and I have not stopped thanking her for the recommendation. The painstaking attention to detail Khiara provided from inception is undoubtedly unparalleled. Khiara made me feel as if my event was the most important event of the year; to the point where I began believing it myself. It's rare that you meet an event planner and they immediately connect with you as if you're a long time friend. From the moment Khiara began planning the biggest event of the year, I knew her personal feeling of fulfillment would only come from seeing a smile on my face every step of way. It should be stated without question that Khiara and her team will always be my go to for anything event related in future. I have no doubt she will continue delivering the same level of passion and personality to all of her clients.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/01/2015

If you're debating whether or not you should hire a planner for your wedding, its one's one of the best investments you can make! Khiara is truly one of the best. We planned our wedding for two years with Khiara helping us every step of the way. She's timely, organized, and extremely professional. Throughout the planning process, Khiara kept in constant communication with all of our vendors making sure they knew our vision and were actively making the provisions to make it all happen. Managing vendors is undoubtedly one of the most stressful aspects of wedding planning and Khiara definitely eased that burden for us. She also kept us on our toes making sure we accomplished pertinent tasks (marriage license, dress fittings, invitations, etc).

Khiara created an extremely detailed timeline laying out our entire day which was a crucial part in our day running smoothly. Every vendor knew what time and where they needed to be on our big day. Our DJ even commented about how organized and professional Khiara was! Everything came together seamlessly on our wedding day and we were extremely pleased with her work. Planning your wedding is one of the most exciting yet stressful times in your life. We couldn't imagine doing it without Khiara!"

Sent on 01/06/2016

Charis · Married on 07/18/2015

I have used Khiara's services on several occasions. The most memorable was the launch party for my first business. Throughout the entire experience, she presented herself as extremely professional, thoughtful and very well prepared. She ensured that my vendors were punctual, knew exactly where to go, and even designated members of her staff to be on demand for any additional needs. She had Kleenex handy for the happy tears, and safety pins in her pocket for wardrobe hiccups. Her timelines, checklists and coaching, through what could have been very stressful times, made the entire experience pleasant. As a result, not only was the design set-up flawless, but my guests and I had a great time as well! It was amazing!

Sent on 12/28/2015

It was a pleasure working with Khiara for my wedding. She was very responsive and provided the day-of-wedding planning services and everything was executed like I had imagined.

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • W

William · Married on 04/25/2015

Wow!! Khiara and The Fete Loft were simply amazing and surpassed all my expectations. From professionalism, accessibility, responsiveness, and everything else you could think of my birthday party was perfect. All of my friends and family are still talking about how smooth and flowing it was and can't wait to hire Khiara for their next event. She will definitely be planning my upcoming wedding and my fiancé and I couldn't think of a more qualified person! Trust me YOU NEED HER!!

Sent on 01/02/2016