The FeelGood Orchestra Reviews

The FeelGood Orchestra 5
The FeelGood Orchestra 6
The FeelGood Orchestra 7

Mary · Married on 01/05/2018

Overall a great vendor to work with, I told them I wanted people at the end of my wedding to say that was so much fun they had, and they helped deliver that wish. They listened to me, were responsive, collaborated on my ideas, always on time, and professional. I wanted to spend my money and hire people who I knew would be at my venue on time and they were everything and more.
    I decided to eschew the traditional bridal entrance music and rewrote the Shaft theme song as my entrance music. I talked it over with Matt and he helped me figure out how to make it as fun as possible so that I could laugh instead and enjoy my entrance music instead of have a panic attack walking down the aisle. His partner Lauren has a gorgeous voice and helped with that awesome female vocalist section of the Shaft theme song. It was both hilarious and so good at the same time.
    My father contacted them and for his toast and asked them sing Falling Slowly from the movie Once. They knocked it out of the park.
    My husband and I are music people. Like we make playlists for our road trips and vacations. So we emailed over a very long list of songs for the cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. They played those songs (even the song Shiny from Moana), respected our do not play list, and we're receptive to our guests requests. The best part was they saw what the mood was during our reception and kept it going. So lots of upbeat and dancing songs that legit had our guests on our floor all of the night.
    The best thing however was they showed up the day before the wedding for the rehearsal dinner and scoped out the space with my husband and I, figured out acoustics, and helped with our entire wedding party. Since I have never gotten married before they were extremely helpful figuring out timing for our wedding party and advising everyone on how to enter and leave.
    Seriously if you want professionals who will show up, do their job, be kind, and responsive, hire them.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Marty · Married on 11/04/2017

The Feelgood Party Orchestra is an amazing band with amazing musicians. They kept the dance floor packed all night, did a great job with the cocktail hour and kept the party going with a dj set after the band was finished. Matthew was on every email, every request, and even learned our favorite songs for our first dance. What a great band and what a great night....It was an amazing start to our marriage.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

I had the pleasure of having Feelgood at my wedding last summer. They were amazing! People are still talking about how amazing the night was. The dance floor was packed all night and I think I got more compliments about the band then my dress...lol. They were super affordable and so easy to work with. They came through with all of our requests and truly made the night extra special. You will not be disappointed if you book them!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Denice · Married on 05/27/2017

The best band ever! My husband hired them for our engagement party, they were so good they played our reception too! If you want to have a great time, get your guest to dance all night and feel special they are a must hire!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    The FeelGood Orchestra 8
    The FeelGood Orchestra 9

Timothy · Married on 05/26/2017

Great band and they are real musicians.... These guys not only helped me with my engagement but played my reception as well. They are great to work with and will work with your budget, To know you can have a full orchestra all the way down to a 4 piece and still have a great show and a awesome time with family and friends is amazing.... The Suits with the 5 piece Priceless

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Matt Kerr and the Dr. Feel Good Orchestra performed at my wedding reception at the Four Winds Casino in 2015. TO say that they were the best decision that I made planning the biggest party of my life, is an understatement. Now I wouldn’t say I was a bridezilla, but music was priority over flowers and cake and Dr. Feel Good delivered. From the planning stage, to the performance they went above and beyond satisfying my dream setlist, even learning tracks they had never played together as a band to make my day “the time of my life”. Matt also served as my emcee intoducing the wedding party, etc. I even joined the band with my new husband and my two kids on stage to perform a laughable version of Sweet Home Chicago we will never forget! I would recommend The Feel Good Orchestra to anyone who likes to dance to qualty music by a group that is both talented and professional. Thank you again for a day I will never forget.

Sent on 05/03/2018