The Farmers Table Reviews

The Farmers Table 3
The Farmers Table 4

Monique · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Food and Service

After meeting with Olivia for the first time I knew we had to go with The Farmers Table. She was easy going and also creative and gave some great suggestions. She knew exactly how to make our day special as if it was her own. We had 100 guests for our wedding and everything went smoothly. The staff were friendly and the food was excellent. We had decided on passed Hors d'oeuvres and plated and it was perfect. I can't say enough about how wonderful and tasty everything was. If you are looking for a caterer, I highly recommend them. They will work with any budget and ensure you have nothing to worry about on your day. My husband and I look forward to visiting the cafe in the future.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Crowd pleaser!

The Farmers Table from start to finish made my dream wedding come true. The attention to detail, to the pleasant staff I couldn’t have been happier. Olivia made me feel important and she was a great listener. She offered wonderful suggestions and always told me it would all be okay. I would recommend them for any event. I was thankful I found her and her team.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    The Farmers Table 5
    The Farmers Table 6
    The Farmers Table 7
    The Farmers Table 8

Thomas · Married on 05/26/2018

I deal Caterer for any affair!

We hired The Farmer's Table to cater one of the most special days in our life...our wedding day. After considering a variety of different options, my wife and I chose the Famer's Table as the best option for catering our wedding of 120 guests. Our first meeting with Olivia proved to be the catalyst which ensured the success of the festivities. She was self assured, competent and promised that she could make our wedding reception the special occasion that it is meant to be...and she delivered in spades! She had many ideas and a variety of food options that were unique and interesting as well as tasty. Olivia's staff was courteous, efficient and helpful...we did not worry about anything...it was all covered. We had many complementary remarks from our guests. Overall, we believe that the reception is all about the food...The Farmer's Table proved to be the right choice for us. We would highly recommend The Farmer's Table for anyone looking for a really good caterer.

Sent on 12/14/2018