The Farmer's Daughter Flowers Reviews

70 | Pittsburgh, PA

70 Reviews for The Farmer's Daughter Flowers

Christina · Married on 05/12/2017

Lauren and her team are top notch. The flowers for our wedding in May were BEYOND gorgeous. She is so friendly and responsive, and so talented at forming a vision for the day. If you decide to work with Farmer's Daughter for your wedding, it will be the most effortless part of planning! I had zero issues and concerns and everything turned out perfectly.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Ashtyn · Married on 04/30/2017

TFD did an incredible job on my wedding florals! Everything was budget friendly and still absolute perfection. I will remember how beautiful my flowers were for the rest of my life and cannot thank Lauren and her team enough! Wonderful vendor and great business all around.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Kris · Married on 11/16/2016

I got the wild flower special and my bouquet was beautiful! I was someone who had no clue what kind of flowers i would want and this was a perfect choice for my fall wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Lauren’s flowers for my October 2016 wedding were the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Her flowers were above and beyond anything I had even imagined. She hit the nail on the head with my style and taste. Several guests as well as complete strangers said they were absolutely stunning bouquets. Lauren’s unique style and creativity is unmatched in the Pittsburgh area, which made The Farmer’s Daughter an obvious choice for our wedding. We are extremely appreciative for her patience, flexibility, and hard work; She was a delight!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

She did so so much that I cannot express how beautiful it all came out for my wedding! Gave her full range to get creative as she wanted and she did not dissapoint! Will always come back even for a simple bouquet! (Which is always beautiful as well!)

Sent on 10/09/2016

Emily · Married on 09/30/2016

Lauren is a gem. She captured my vision so perfectly on the day of my wedding...my bouquet a ceremony arch were STUNNING! We had to cut our budget closer to the wedding, but she still made every flower count and it showed. We loved our flowers. Lauren was so easy to work with from start to finish. I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lexie · Married on 09/17/2016

I came to Lauren with about 100 ideas of things I saw and liked for our wedding floral. She was amazing at helping me narrow down all the things I liked to not only fit within my budget, but fit the southwest theme for our wedding. Being an artist myself, I was probably a more picky bride, and let me say that she exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. I got so many compliments on my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, corsages and centerpieces! I would definitely recommend The Farmer's Daughter!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauren was incredible to work with and the flowers were PERFECT. Lauren was incredibly accommodating and flexible. She let me bring my pup into her shop when I had to rush to NJ after our appointment. She took the pictures I had been inspired by and made them even better. AND she explained what she was going to do and showed me pictures of all the flowers she was talking about throughout our discussion.

On top of making the most amazing bouquets, which were complimented left and right, she was great about our flower pick up. Our wedding was out of town and I had no idea who would be picking the flowers up on which day of the week. Lauren was totally cool will me sending her an outrageous number of e-mails about it all as things changed. My bridesmaid who picked up the flowers said Lauren was a delight (duh) and that the pick up could not have gone more smoothly. If you are in Pittsburgh, whether your wedding is in the city or out of town, Lauren should be your go to for your floral arrangements. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

We recently used The Farmer's Daughter to do our wedding floral, and we are so happy we did. We put a lot of responsibility on them to do the centerpieces, bouquets, Chuppah and cake decor, and everything looked perfect. Lauren is an absolute pleasure to work with, and she understood and executed my vision perfectly. She is very flexible and offers her professional opinion to help make everything just the way you want. We got numerous compliments on our venue because of the way she made it look. Needless to say, the investment is totally worth it. I HIGHLY recommend using The Farmer's Daughter!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/03/2016

The best thing I did for my wedding was choose Lauren and The Farmer’s Daughter Flowers! I decided to not overprescribe the florals I wanted for the wedding and instead wanted my florist to be artistic and have fun. I chose Lauren and her team because the composition, colors and beauty of her pieces shown through clearly on her page—and she exceeded my wildest expectations! The flowers were beyond gorgeous and intricate. They were the highlight and theme of my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. I still dream about them even today and the wonderful service and detail that made my wedding amazing. THANK YOU to the Farmer’s Daughter Flowers! I highly recommend that you book Lauren and her team for your wedding-it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Lauren is so fun to work with!! Sometimes you think you won't be able to make your dream become areality but Lauren totally made it happen. I showed her a few pictures from Pinterest for color inspiration and then we talked about the flowers I did and did not like and then everything I imagined was at my wedding. I seriously wished I could take every one of those flowers home because they were EXACTLY what I wanted. I would highly recommend checking The Farmer's Daughter out!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Anna · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved our experience with The Farmers Daugther. I found them on Instagram, after constantly seeing beautiful florals show up in my feed, I knew I had to reach out for our wedding. After meeting with Lauren with my mom, we quickly turned to each other after leaving their shop saying, 'she's the one'. Lauren has a way of just getting what you're saying. She was so sweet and positive throughout the whole experience. There was a point that I was afraid that maybe I should have given her more to go off of, but then I quickly remembered that anything Lauren and her team does is stunning. The day of I was so anxious to see the flowers and I was SO excited and happy with the result. Everything looked perfect! How does she do it? I don't know, but that's what I mean when she just gets it! All of the flowers in the arrangments were fresh and beautiful. The peonies were out of this world! We had gotten so many compliments on their work and the unique flowers and eye that made the arrangments what they were. There were even some extra flowers throughout the room and it didn't go unnoticed on such a busy day. Lauren worked with our budget and doesn't push you to go past it, even though we quickly did after completely trusting in her art because we wanted more of it! I wish our flowers could've lasted forever, they were just so beautiful. The Farmers Daugther team is a sweet group of gals who love what they do, and it shows in every single arrangement!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Noelle · Married on 03/12/2016

Lauren is super sweet and easy to work with, and her work is just beautiful. I showed her some inspiration photos and we talked about general ideas, and from there everything just flowed. Her business provided decorations as well as flowers, including the table centerpieces with gorgeous vases, bowls and mixed mercury votives, in addition to flowers on the cake, extra large balloons for my ceremony, and ribbons around the bouquets. I received a ton of compliments on the decor in general and especially on my bouquet- it was stunning. I would definitely recommend booking The Farmer's Daughter for an event. Or at least just go check out the store (vintage style goods, lots of gift ideas, beautiful decorations, and of course fantastic flowers) because it is awesome!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Ciara · Married on 01/16/2016

Lauren is amazing to work with! She has incredible ideas and totally delivers the day of! Beyond that, she keeps a running tally of expenses so you always know what you're paying for. I would highly recommend her and choose her all over again given the chance.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2015

I wish I had more occasions to call Lauren and The Farmer's Daughter folks. Everything they do is beautiful. I love their modern, yet timeless and classy vibe. I recommend them for sure.

I'm one of the most particular and detail-oriented people out there. And I love designing and thinking about details. However, when it came to my wedding flowers I had no vision. I sounded like Claire in the flower shop scene in Wedding Crashers (minus the whole wavering on the man part)...I had no idea what I wanted, I just wanted it to be pretty. My pinterest board and what I told Lauren I wanted were schizophrenic. In the end, I gave her a few colors but really no direction at all and she made the perfect bouquets for my bridesmaids and me. Exactly what I wanted but wasn't able to articulate. And a beautiful last-minute card table arrangement, too!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kodi · Married on 10/16/2015

I met Lauren at an open house for Succop Nature Park, our wedding venue, and was immediately impressed by her sparkling personality and love for her work. It really shows in the arrangements she creates. When I met with Lauren for our consultation, we talked wedding colors, arrangement styles and I showed her my dress. We determined what items were needed: bouquet, centerpieces, etc. and that was it. I did not require any specific type of flowers, but instead trusted in her creativity and talent, and I’m so glad I did. I knew that Lauren would do great job but I was still amazingly surprised on my wedding day when I saw the arrangements. The flowers were the main decoration at our wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with them. Lauren provided loose wildflower stems for placing in vases around the house and along the walkway in hanging vases, creating an idyllic atmosphere. I am 100% satisfied with my experience with The Farmer’s Daughter Flowers.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren and her team at The Farmer’s Daughter Flowers are nothing short of amazing. We had a basic idea of what we wanted for our October wedding, and Lauren brought it to life with her creative visioning and natural design style. She made very helpful suggestions and delivered on florals more beautiful than we ever imagined. Lauren’s energy, enthusiasm, and passion for flowers is infectious. We loved that many of the flowers used were sourced locally as well as from her own personal flower farm, providing unique, seasonal blooms in the most amazing colors. Seeing all of the elements come together on our wedding day was truly magical! From beginning to end, each and every staff member we worked with at The Farmer’s Daughter Flowers was friendly, helpful, and professional. They made the week of our wedding worry free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Lauren was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting, I knew she would be the perfect florist for our wedding. My husband and I sat down with her and gave her a general idea of the things we like and let Lauren have creative freedom on the flowers, colors, and arrangement.

We had a bridesmaid drop out at the last minute and I forgot to notify Lauren until a day before the wedding. Even though the arrangements were finished, she was able to take apart that last bouquet and add it to the rest of the flowers.

Her passion and creative eye really translates over to her business. I would recommend her to anyone with any floral needs!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

I did not think I was a "flower person" until working with Lauren. I had seen many, many weddings with flowers that left much to be desired (in my opinion). However, once finding Lauren and seeing her consistently AMAZING work, I am now happy to embrace being a flower person. She understood my vision and 100% made it come to life. She was wonderful to work with, and if you have any doubts check out her instagram page. If that doesn't win you over, nothing will! I would recommend Lauren to anyone and will certainly continue to support her business as much as I can!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2015

Lauren is completely amazing! All of the flowers for my wedding/reception were gorgeous!! She was so wonderful to work with and she has a real passion for flowers. I told her some general ideas/colors and then let her work her magic! Her combinations were so unique and beautiful! I really can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 01/26/2016

planning a wedding is not easy and seemed a little daunting but working with the farmers daughter was so easy and fun from the start with my consult, i left with a sense of relief knowing everything was going to be gorgeous and my vision was well understood; all the way to the day of my wedding when i arrived to see my gorgeous flowers, which were described by more than one guest as "hauntingly beautiful!" she really made the whole look of our day come together with her gorgeous florals! communication with lauren and her team was always easy and thorough and i am now a frequent customer at her lovely little shop!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Lauren was so nice to work with and her designs are just gorgeous!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2015

The Farmer's Daughter did an amazing job with the florals for our wedding this September! I was referred to Lauren from my MOH, as she had Lauren's flowers at her wedding last August. I met with Lauren and she did an amazing job of helping me finalize my vision for my wedding day! She made our bouquets, boutonnieres, flowers for mother's and grandmothers, headpieces for bride and flower girl and our centerpieces for our tables. The flowers were absolutely stunning! We had lemon leaf garland for our tables and it was so beautiful and looked absolutely stunning with our ivory lace runners, mercury glass votives and pillar candles. Everything was absolutely beautiful and was perfect for our outdoor garden wedding. I can't recommend Lauren enough to be your florist for an upcoming event!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Cari · Married on 05/30/2015

Lauren and her team were a truly special addition to our 5/30/15 wedding. It was so easy to talk out all my ideas with Lauren and I felt totally relaxed and comfortable with her as my florist. I knew that everything would be gorgeous, and it was!

Lauren was very accessible and responsive leading up to the day, and even was proactive and reached out to my wedding coordinator when I forgot to let her know the timing and locations for delivery (until 3:45am the day of the wedding when I woke up panicked)!

The girl who delivered the flowers was super friendly and took the time to make sure we knew how to tie on the wrist corsages.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jayme · Married on 05/30/2015

She is an absolute artist! After our initial meeting and after choosing Lauren/The Farmer's Daughter as our florist my mom and I had one those relieving "ahhh deep breath" moments. With all the craziness and details that goes into wedding planning, there was something about Lauren that just kept me calm and confident in our floral needs. AND WOW did she outdo my dreams. It's like she hopped into my brain, saw what I was attempting to describe and then went and made it 100 times cooler. She was so helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding she and her helper ran around making sure the church, venue, guys, girls, parents and grandparents had the right flowers. SOO very helpful because on that day you don't want to be thinking about those details! Choosing her as our florist was one of the best wedding decisions we made, we are still getting compliments! Pick her, pick her! (my attempt at a cheesy floral joke)

Sent on 07/07/2015