The Farm at High Shoals Reviews

The Farm at High Shoals 4
The Farm at High Shoals 5

Caroline Cruce · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful, romantic setting

We were overjoyed with our daughter’s wedding at the Farm at High Shoals. A great perk of the venue is that you have the use of the mansion for the girls to get ready in. We were blessed with good weather but even if the weather is bad, there are numerous locations around the mansion and venue for beautiful pictures. Morgan, the venue manager, was wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

The Farm at High Shoals 6
    The Farm at High Shoals 7
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Trey Sexton · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect wedding

We had our ceremony on the lake and the reception in the bar. Morgan and her staff are excellent and super accommodating. Could not have been a more perfect venue. Despite some bad weather the staff helped go to extra lengths to ensure our guests were taken care of. Affordable price for all that you get in the package.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Stunning!

The Farm at High Shoals is a one of a kind place, from getting ready at The Villa to the Ceremony at The Lake and the Reception at The Stables. We could not have asked for a more perfect weekend! My parents dealt with Morgan throughout the entire process. It was extremely difficult for my husband and I to plan everything being out of state, but Morgan was fantastic and was extremely responsive with my parents. She even helped them pick most of the vendors. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful and well-kept the venue was. I highly recommend The Farm at High Shoals!!!

The Farm at High Shoals 8
    The Farm at High Shoals 9
    The Farm at High Shoals 10
    The Farm at High Shoals 11
    The Farm at High Shoals 12
    Sent on 08/18/2019
  • U

Clark · Married on 05/05/2018

This place is incredible! Every part of our weekend was great. The areas to get ready, the ceremony spot (the Vineyard), the reception (the Stables) were all immaculate. We dealt with Morgan throughout the entire process. She was great! She was incredibly quick whenever we texted/emailed. She was fantastic at making us feel right at home. Nine days before our wedding, our DJ canceled on us, and Morgan kept us calm and reassured us everything will be alright. And she was right! After our first visit at the Farm, where Morgan walked us around, we knew we found the right place. Day of she had everything ready to go and was even greeting guests as they arrived. Whenever we wanted to do a walk thru she very accommodating! She even helped us pick our vendors. Everyone at our wedding was impressed at how beautiful and well-kept the venue was. If you are lucky enough to book them, rest assured you are in good hands!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would! My daughter's wedding was an absolute dream at The Farm at High Shoals. From the first tour until the send-off, we were impressed and really can't think of anything to complain about. Really! Morgan, the coordinator, was SO accommodating and helpful...very responsive, and even answered my calls while she was vacationing in Ireland and welcomed me to contact her again if I had any other questions. Throughout, the planning process, she met us multiple times to visit with vendors and to plan the setup, she offered vendor suggestions which were also amazing to work with, offered to let us use decor items she had (which saved us time and money), and on the day of the wedding I turned around and she was helping decorate to help make sure my daughter's day went off without a hitch. It was evident that she was invested in making sure the day was perfect for us and our guests! The perks of the venue itself is it's absolutely gorgeous inside and out...they certainly paid attention to details in the decor from kitchen to bridal sweet...everything was worthy of being photographed. The cocktail hour around the pool...amazing! We never felt rushed and were allowed to deliver items days before the wedding (which was a huge help to us) and the time allotted for the day of the event is more than generous and made things so much more comfortable as we never felt rushed. The ceremony in front of the house couldn't have been more gorgeous. The Stable was the perfect reception space! The lights and chandelier dressed up the room and adds an eclectic feel that is so versatile...can accommodate a country rustic feel to a fancy black tie event! Everyone at the wedding was so complimentary and loved the setting and all the details. We love that AND the attention we were given during the planning! I am so happy we found and chose this venue. We can't thank Morgan enough for helping us put this day together in such an amazing way! Worth every single penny!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. The venue manager Morgan is the sweetest, most helpful director I met during my search for a venue, and the location itself is stunning. The manager helped me to coordinate all the other vendors I had booked, and she had great suggestions for the wedding timeline, photos, how to station food, and on and on. I can't speak highly enough of how wonderful my wedding turned out here. Plus there is tons of room for both bridesmaids and groomsmen to get ready, and all the areas are so cool, everyone feels excited and glamorous getting ready during the day.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 00/00/0000

Stunning venue!

As a wedding vendor it is a pleasure it is to work at The Farm at High Shoals! This is a stunning venue with an incredibly helpful staff. Morgan is so easy to work with and very professional. I look forward to providing the flowers for more weddings here!

Holly Williams, owner/designer TheHollyGarden

The Farm at High Shoals 13
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

The Farm at High Shoals was the perfect venue for my special day. It truly is beautiful with so many gorgeous photo ops. My family and friends kept going on about how beautiful the location was. Morgan is so helpful and was always willing to talk and give advice. I can’t give this venue and Morgan enough praise. It was everything! I knew after my first visit that I definitely wanted to have my dream wedding here and this place did not disappoint!

Sent on 09/26/2017