The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 5
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7

Kara · Married on 04/25/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding!! I can not think of another place that was that perfect to create such a beautiful, warm, and welcoming atmosphere for both our guests and us! Whenever we needed to meet with them to discuss the layout or just to make sure everything was ready and set for the wedding they responded right away and got us over to the farm as soon as they could. They were very helpful and they barn and farmhouse were just breathtaking! We enjoyed every moment spent at the farm and Paige and Betsy. We couldn't of been more happier to have chose them for our wedding venue!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Tammy · Married on 04/18/2015

Our daughter and son-in-law, Jill and John Schmeer, had the most beautiful wedding and so many guests showered us with comments saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended. Jill and John’s day was absolutely PERFECT! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is gorgeous, from the farmhouse where the gals got ready and enjoyed the day (the guys joined later), to the ceremony site (lawn/lake), to cocktail hour on the patio/courtyard, and finally the reception in the barn (as the night unfolded, the large barn doors were opened to the lighted patio area - so pretty). A great BIG thank you to Betsy, who helped us prepare for Jill and John’s wedding, from the day we took the first tour in December 2013 through the entire process (16 months later). Also a BIG thank you goes out to Paige who was there to support and guide us through the evening, making sure everything was going smoothly. If you really want a memorable experience, don’t look any further, The Farm at Eagles Ridge got it all. Thank you again for a wonderful experience, a day none of us will ever forget!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Sam · Married on 11/22/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful place and the perfect place to get married. Paige Flowers, along with her family were so wonderful and helpful and so accommodating to everything we wanted. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. I have no complaints at all about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and would recommend it to anyone over any other place. Perfect day, perfect people, all around perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2014

When we visited The Farm at Eagles Ridge for the first time a month after getting engaged, we knew that this was the place that we would be getting married. The location is stunning and unique. The Herr family was an absolute pleasure to work with and they were timely with all communication leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy that it was at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Sent on 12/09/2014

My husband and I first stumbled upon The Farm at Eagle’s Ridge in the fall of 2012 when we were scouring Lancaster for the perfect venue. We heard about the venue through word of mouth from another venue we were considering booking but that would be under renovation during the time we were planning on getting married. So we called up Betsy and Paige and asked to come take a look at the Farm – and although it was still under major construction (the barn actually had no flooring when we went to visit!) we drove away and I told my fiancé at the time that I knew that was the place we would get married. He thought I was crazy but I could see the Herr’s vision and I knew that the Farm was on its way to being a gorgeous wedding venue and I wasn’t going to settle for anything left. A few months later we went back with our parents and saw much improvement and we booked it. Ever since, Betsy and Paige have been wonderful – answering all of my crazy questions, letting us visit a few more times with various vendors and family members to get ready for our dream wedding day. The entire family was so kind and fantastic throughout the whole process – they truly are professionals and made us feel at such ease that everything would be taken care of. They helped make sure our whole wedding went according to plan and coordinated with our caterer and lighting/design vendor ahead of time to make sure the facility was set up. Overall it was just a fantastic experience and I cannot say enough great things about this family or this venue. I also can’t express the beauty of this place – you need to visit it to truly understand – but this venue has it all. Our guests continue to rave about how wonderful and beautiful the venue was – we cannot thank you enough for the wonderful memories we will have of the Farm at Eagle’s Ridge and our wedding day. Thanks to the Farm at Eagle’s Ridge, our dream wedding became a reality.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge truly thinks of everything on your wedding day. Both owners are quick to respond with any questions and are both professional and sweet. The venue is also breathtakingly beautiful. The bridal suite is so comfortable with everything you could need to get ready. They truly make sure your big day is everything you could ever want.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Gillian · Married on 09/13/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is truly a hidden treasure. We live in Philly currently so I would recommend this to ANY couple who is in the area.
    Our wedding was unforgettable. Our ceremony was held in the corn crib with a tent set up provided by a local business (the weather wasn't great during the afternoon). It provided gorgeous photos and it turned out perfect- I couldn't have been happier. We had the cocktail hour in barn, but as soon as the sky cleared, the doors were open and we could enjoy the courtyard. One of the unique things about this venue is the options that you have.
    If you are looking for a venue that has class, without feeling stuffy, and aren't looking for that conventional hall type of wedding venue, you have to check out the farm. The barn has original wood from the 1820s, high ceilings, large pillars, and large windows that outlook the grounds- absolutely stunning. It's also climate controlled. The courtyard and corn crib are perfect additions to give guests the ability to go outside and enjoy the evening on a nice nice. You also can rent a firepit- we had a smores station set up and everyone loved it. The stone house where the bridal party gets ready is gorgeous. Ladies- theres a HUGE mirror in the suite upstairs- the kind that we all dream about, large bathroom, and plenty of room to get ready :) Gents- you get a man cave with couches and a flat screen tv downstairs. The grounds are beautiful as well- perfect for pictures by the pond or of the landscape.
    Our guests still rave about our wedding and have said they never saw something so unique.
    Betsy and her family were extremely professional too. Someone was there the entire night and worked seamlessly with the other vendors- everyone knew the game plan.
    I wish I could do it all over again!

Best,
    Gillian Alfonse

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kacey · Married on 08/16/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding. Paige and her family were very easy to work with, they were extremely accommodating and they made us feel like our special day was their special day too. The venue is absolutely stunning and the entire day our guests continued to comment on the beauty of it. Everyone was impressed with all the beautiful touches Paige and her family made sure to include in their renovations before they opened.

Their attention to detail before our day came made everything run smoothly and allowed us to focus on our family and friends and not about any logistical worries.

I would like to go on and on about how wonderful the Farm at Eagles Ridge and it's owners are but hopefully I have made my point. This is a beautiful place and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Amy · Married on 07/25/2014

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was awed by how beautiful it was. Paige and Betsy were fantastic to work with. I would definitely recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Sent on 08/22/2014

Anne · Married on 07/12/2014

First of all, the owners of this venue were fabulous to work with! Our daughter's wedding was flawless due to the hard work of many vendors and this beautiful venue. They were incredibly helpful in all aspects to make sure that the wedding day was perfect.

I think the comments by our friends and family speak for themselves, so let me share -

"This is the most incredible venue for a wedding we have ever seen!"
    "The grounds are manicured and impeccable!"
    "Everything has been restored beautifully!"
    "I have never seen anything so beautiful!"
    "The venue is picture perfect."
    "The owners made us feel like family."

Sent on 07/15/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Paige and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ride. Our family and guests were very impressed with the Farm and the entire evening I got compliments on what a fantastic venue we had chosen. Every one of those compliments was well deserved. Along with the setting, and to us every bit as important, was the friendly and kind way we were treated. We appreciated the personal attention to details and all of our questions being answered in a timely fashion.

Sent on 08/06/2014

I recently had my wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, and it was an absolute dream! I knew the moment that I viewed their website that if I went to take a look at the venue that I would never be able to get it out of my mind, and I was right. If you think the pictures of the property are beautiful, wait til you see it in person. Not only was the venue exactly what I had hoped for for my wedding, but the staff was wonderful! I worked closely with Paige who was very professional, responsive, helpful and just a pleasure to talk with. Every vendor that I chose for my wedding raved about how amazing the staff is at Eagles Ridge. I had no complaints at all. Thank you to everyone at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for helping to make my wedding the absolute dream wedding I had imagined :)

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/06/2014

There is not one negative thing I can say about this venue. From our initial meeting to our big day (16 months), the owners and staff were more than helpful and friendly.

Sent on 06/12/2014

The Farm at Eagle's Ridge is the perfect place for a reception. Our daugther and son- in- law fell in love with the beautiful barn in a beautiful setting. We worked with Paige throughout the planning process and she was wonderful! She was prompt with email responses and answered each and every question kindly and professionally. This was the first time many of our guests had been to a reception at Eagle's Ridge and everyone thought it was a stunning venue! We will have wonderful memories of a beautiful day!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2014

Paige and Betsy are exceptional to work with -- I felt comfortable and confident in their skills from my first visit to the farm. I had their support throughout the entire planning process. My questions were promptly answered, and their organizational skills made planning easier and helped keep our day running smoothly. I can't express enough how much hard work they put in to helping me and how grateful I am to have had their guidance.

The Farm At Eagles Ridge is a stunning venue. It's a private setting, away from the road and car noise. Everything we were hoping for was right there on site. The Farmhouse has separate dressing areas for bride and groom and their respective parties with plenty of room for both. The ceremony site is grassy and level, with two ponds making a beautiful backdrop. The grounds are well cared for.

There's a warm glow inside the barn, and I loved that we had flexibility decorating the interior with candles and garlands. The barn can be air conditioned, and we had a plan to hold the ceremony in the barn in the case of inclement weather (we didn't need to -- it was sunny). But it gave me piece of mind that the barn was plenty large enough to hold both the ceremony and reception if needed (we had approximately 120 guests). It was entirely handicap accessible.

We used the patio and corn crib for the cocktail hour. Everyone enjoyed the shade and views in the corn crib. We had a fire pit and adirondack chairs and a few yard games for guests throughout the evening.

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding venue. I highly recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge.

Sent on 07/16/2014

I could not be more pleased with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. I had the wedding of my dreams and they made everything possible. The place is gorgeous and Paige and Betsy do an amazing job making sure everything comes together.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lesley · Married on 05/10/2014

We found the farm while it was still under construction and let me say, the family did NOT disappoint with the final product. We believed in their vision and they were truly wonderful to work with. The venue blew our friends and family away and we couldn't have picked a more magical place to start our lives together. Simply perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Aubrey · Married on 05/09/2014

I cannot describe our wedding day as anything but perfect. My husband and I knew we would choose the Farm at Eagles Ridge immediately after we got out of our car upon our first visit. We had high hopes for an amazing wedding day, but we could not have imagined that it would be as great as it was. The grounds are beautiful, the facilities are impeccable, and Betsy and the Farm’s support staff was absolutely first class. They made the process of planning a wedding at their venue easy and fun, and the day-of staff helped to ensure everything went off without a hitch. None of the small details went unnoticed – from shuttling elderly guests around the property on a golf cart, to directing our vendors to the appropriate places, we couldn’t have asked for more. Our guests have not stopped telling us how beautiful the farm was, and how lovely the staff was!

Sent on 05/27/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect location for our wedding reception and we knew it the moment we saw it! Betsy and Paige paid attention to every detail in the planning stage and day of. They were so helpful with any questions we had or anything that we needed. Our wedding day turned out to be a rainy one, so we couldn't use the outdoor space as we had planned, but the Farm at Eagles Ridge team was quick to set up cocktail hour inside instead. The venue has all the amenities that you would need: nice restroom facilities, good space for caterers, climate control, and accessibility for guests. We would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Ashlyn · Married on 04/12/2014

My husband and I just got married last month and we chose the Farm at Eagle's Ridge for our wedding reception. When I heard about this venue, I wanted to see it right away! I set up an appointment with Betsy to take a tour. As soon as I saw the grounds and inside the barn, I knew it was what I had been looking for! The weather turned out to be beautiful for our day- (for early April it was sunny and mid 70s!) we were able to have the large barn doors opening out into the courtyard for cocktail hour and we also had an outdoor bar. Everyone seemed comfortable and I had so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was! It was such pleasure to work with Betsy! She answered all my emails in a prompt manner and she helped to guide us through the wedding planning process. I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out! The grounds are just gorgeous! We walked around and got our pictures taken while all the guests enjoyed cocktail hour. I am so thankful we decided to use this place for our wedding reception!! It is beautiful and the staff are so nice to work with! They even use golf carts to escort guests from the parking area to the barn- very helpful for your older guests or guests with disabilities. WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY! I could not be happier! Thank you so much to Besty, Paige and the Herr family for making our wedding day special and memorable!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Kenneth · Married on 04/11/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge truly had everything we needed to make our wedding remarkable. The reception barn itself is spectacular - We had 115 people and it had plenty of space while remaining intimate. The layout is perfect, the lighting was impeccable, and the access to the outside courtyard area overlooking the large estate and pond was absolutely delightful. We had our cocktail hour outside, where we had the patio, corn crib and grassy firepit area all well utilized... it all looked fantastic.
    Driving down the winding road and having the barn come into view is just magical. Our wedding was at the tail end of winter, though when we visited in the fall when looking for venues the drive through corn stalks were still there and added even more beauty.

Plenty of space for parking and buses, the farmhouse to get ready was just amazing, and the detail put into the landscaping was just wonderful. The farmhouse is right next to the barn which has two main entrances and a separate vendor area making the logistics of who goes where and when so much easier.
    We were looking for something unique, comfortable, and very accommodating - this location truly hit our entire checklist and then some.

Finally, our communication with the wonderful people over at the Farm at Eagles Ridge was always a very positive experience. Paige was so warm and friendly, and always was ready to listen to suggestions and provide helpful advice. Thank you Paige for everything.

The venue is truly one of a kind. I can't say too many good things about it.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Maeve · Married on 04/05/2014

We had the absolute privilege of having our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, PA in April 2014. Betsy, Paige and the entire team and family at The Farm were amazing to work with, very accommodating and professional. The staff at The Farm has done an amazing job of renovating their beautiful space and I would encourage anyone looking to have amazing pictures, a great customer experience and an overall amazing time to check out The Farm at Eagles Ridge. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Cheryl · Married on 12/07/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the most beautiful venue. Betsy and Paige were wonderful to work with. They always answered our questions and made sure that the day was perfect. We ran into some issues due to the weather but they were right there to help us deal with the situation. Our guests could not say enough about how perfect and beautiful the venue was for our daughters wedding. If this is the type of venue you are looking for you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Martha · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I recently were married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. As we began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a rustic farm setting that allowed us to find and bring in all of our own vendors. After a few google searches, The Farm at Eagles Ridge popped up and although they didn't have a website yet and there were only maybe two photos of the venue, I immediately contacted them. I promptly received a reply from Paige with additional information about the venue and an offer to come take a tour. We set up a tour and drove out to Lancaster to meet Paige. At that time the farm was still under renovations, but I knew immediately that this was the place where I'd have my wedding. We signed the contract that same night. It was the first and only venue that we toured. I can't say enough good things about the farm, it is beyond beautiful and is set back in the gorgeous rolling hills of Lancaster. The convenience of the farm house is fantastic, it provides a place to get ready as well as a place to spend the night. The farm is located near many hotels so it is convenient for out of town guests who need a place to stay. My experience working with Paige at the farm was incredible. She was so responsive and beyond helpful and answered every possible question that I could have thrown at her. She made me feel completely at ease. I would absolutely positively recommend the farm to anyone looking to have a unique, beautiful, memorable, rustic wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Eagles Ridge is truly one of the most beautiful properties you'll find, and the staff was such a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend Paige and Eagles Ridge highly enough. The grounds are so naturally beautiful with the pond (and dock!) and trees. And both the farmhouse and barn are spectacular. It's a photographers dream. They did such an amazing job renovating the barn to preserve it's authentic charm while making it perfectly comfortable. Our guests raved endlessly about the Eagles Ridge.

Sent on 11/20/2013