The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 5
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7

Christy · Married on 06/04/2017

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is by far one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. From the very start of meeting and working with Paige and Betsy, my husband and I were so impressed by their attention to detail, their responsiveness, and the way they catered to our every need. Any time I had even the most of minor questions or concerns, they were addressed and responded to immediately. Not to mention this venue is BEAUTIFUL--I mean drop dead gorgeous, especially around early summer when we got married. You can tell that they meticulously pour over every detail on the property. It was so clear that the Farm at Eagles Ridge staff is experienced and knowledgable, all throughout the process. From the walk throughs, to the rehearsal, and ESPECIALLY the day of, they provide such a sense of security by how organized and experienced they appear. We are SO THANKFUL that our wedding day was spent at this venue! BOOK THEM.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Deborra · Married on 05/28/2017

If anyone wants a spectacular venue, this is the one. My daughter was married there on may 28. The grounds are immaculately groomed and beautiful. The stone house was perfect for the bride and groom and wedding party to get ready in. The barn is gorgeous. And the owners Betsy and Paige are adorable, sweet, and professional- true dolls. From start to finish we only have glowing praise.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2016

When I arrived on-site to this venue for the first time, I don't even think my fiance (now husband) and I were out of the car yet and we knew it was the place we would pick. The grounds were kept VERY well (no weeds, no dead plants, and everything was shaped and trimmed). I worked with Betsy mostly during the planning process. She was so nice and professional. She made me feel comfortable during the planning process. Anytime I emailed her she got back to me in a timely matter which is key in the wedding planning process. We had our ceremony down by the pond and the color on the trees at the end of October were SO pretty. We had our cocktail hour up at the Corn Crib which we loved because they had strung lights on and also a fire pit which was unique. The reception in The Barn was amazing. Everything was SO clean and there was details everywhere throughout. I had people come up to me during our reception asking how I found this place. I was so thankful that this place was available for the dates that we wanted for our wedding. It was more than I could have ever imagined. They even have an old Farm House that they fixed up to be a little modem to have the bridal party get ready in. On the 2nd floor I was able to have the bridesmaids up there getting ready. Once I was able to put my dress on, I went into a "Bride Room" that was stunning. A huge silver mirror, so much natural light, a white chair, and a beautiful rug. The groom and groomsmen were able to stay downstairs and hang out and relax (even watch TV). They also have a full kitchen which we got lunch catered. After we were done eating, the staff came into The Farm house and put everything away from us.
    It was truly my dream wedding. I was honored to have had my wedding there. Everything was absolutely perfect. If you are looking for a place that is professional, clean, has gorgeous grounds, amazing buildings, you should pick this place. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/08/2016

THE BEST DAY EVER AT THE BEST VENUE EVER! I found The Farm at Eagles Ridge online and my fiance and I decided it was too far from home and too expensive for our budget. However, I wanted to get it out of my head so decided to take a visit there and find something I didnt like about it... Well... there was NOTHING I didn't LOVE! I fell in love with the farm and the staff there immediately. This was truly a dream come true and the staff at the farm, especially Paige, made our wedding day more than we could dream of!:) Words cannot even describe how perfect this place is! I would recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone and everyone! I hope to go back one day for another event!:)

Sent on 10/27/2016

Christine · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot say enough about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and the genuine dedication of their staff. Paige has been more than instrumental in making our wedding day a success, and we'd 100% recommend this venue to any/all of our friends. We had high expectations and they certainly delivered!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2016

It only took one visit to The Farm at Eagles Ridge to fall in love with the venue and to know that this was the only place where we could picture us getting married. Everything about this venue is beautiful, elegant, charming and perfect. The grounds are just simply breathtaking and well put together. Betsy and Paige have literally thought of everything a bride could possibly want and dream. We received numerous amounts of compliments from our wedding guest saying that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue that they have ever been to! We had the honor to work with Betsy over the past year and she made us feel like we were family. She was very responsive to emails and was always willing to give recommendations or point us in the right direction. We can't thank Betsy and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for giving us the most perfect and beautiful wedding! It was everything we could have every dreamed of and so much more.

Sent on 09/06/2016

James · Married on 08/28/2016

This venue is stunning. Our guests told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they’ve ever attended. The minute we took the tour with Betsy we were sold. We were lucky to even get a date this year, as nearly every weekend was booked out. We ended up booking a Sunday night, and got a nice discount as a result. The ceremony by the pond made for amazing photographs. The farmhouse was ideal for getting ready beforehand. Honestly, I’m trying to find something to critique here and it’s nearly impossible. The only thing that slightly frustrated me was that the wedding couldn’t be longer. Our ceremony was at 3:30pm and we had to end at 9:30pm. Our guests were having so much fun everyone would gladly have stayed for a couple of hours longer. Betsy was so accommodating with our vision. She let me ride my Vespa down the aisle! And also let us covert the corn crib into a hookah lounge which was such a fun transformation of the space! You will not be disappointed should you choose to get married at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. I would say it is by far the best spot in all of Lancaster county, if not the entire state of Pennsylvania!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

This was the first place we visited on our hunt for a perfect venue for our wedding. Upon meeting Paige and visiting the venue, it was obvious this was the place we had to get married. Paige was fantastic. She seemed to quickly become a friend within time frame it took to tour the venue. Paige was never trying to "sell" us the venue but more of that fact that she was proud of what she and her family accomplished and wanted to show the place off. We could not be more ecstatic about having our wedding at Eagles Ridge!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 07/16/2016

I wish I could find all the right words to explain how perfect and beautiful our wedding was thanks to the hard work, help, and dedication of Paige and all the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. As soon as my husband and I looked at the venue we knew right away that The Farm would be the perfect place for our special day this past July. Both the ceremony and the reception site blew us away, and captured the natural and elegant feeling we wanted to have with our wedding venue. We had the chance to work closely with Paige, and I can't recommend her enough. From the beginning Paige was always very responsive to any email I sent, and followed up with us during the many months of the planning process. Working with Paige felt like working with a close friend, and she truly made everything Dylan and I could have envisioned for our wedding day possible. Paige and the rest of the staff at The Farm thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for us over the course of the last 15 months! Our guests had so many incredible things to say about The Farm the day of our wedding, and I would without a doubt recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Nicholas · Married on 07/03/2016

If you're looking for a barn, country, landscape, or outdoor wedding, you will not find a better venue than the Farm at Eagles Ridge. My wife and I got married here this summer and everything was absolutely perfect. The planning, the people who work there, the stone farmhouse, the barn, the patio area, EVERYTHING was just beautiful and perfect.

I really don't have anything critical to say. Our event went off without a hitch because of their staff, and every guests I talked to complimented us on our great choice in venue.

Thanks so much, Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Michael · Married on 07/01/2016

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is by far the best wedding venue in Lancaster County and the surrounding area. I am in the wedding business so when it came to picking a venue this was a no brainer. Paige and Betsy are so easy to work with and made planning our special day so easy. You can visit the venue to plan things as often as you would like and that made things very helpful. The venue is so beautiful and made our pictures like no other. The reception barn is by far the best around. We added some drapery as well and some up lighting and it really brought our reception to life. These ladies have it going on and are by far the best venue around. Thanks so much Paige & Betsy for making our special day one to remember!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

I wanted a barn wedding and what better place to start than in Lancaster. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was just what I was looking for - elegant, rustic, charming, romantic, to name a few. It is truly a BEAUTIFUL venue with a gorgeous (renovated) barn, amazing patio and corn crib area, and stunning views of the lake. It's tucked away from the street so it feels intimate, which I loved. Many of our wedding guests said that our wedding was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! The Farm at Eagles Ridge definitely did not disappoint. It's a family run business and you can tell by the pride and joy they take in hosting each wedding. They truly care about your experience and want you to have the wedding you have always dreamed of. The farmhouse for the bridal party is amazing, and I have yet to hear anyone say that they would not want to live in that house; truly beautiful! One of the best parts of the venue is that while in the barn (reception) you can open the large barn doors out onto the large patio area, so guests can hang out outside during the reception and it allows for more space. Our guests loved this! If you are looking for a romantic barn wedding this is the place! Shout out to Paige at the Farm who helped with all of our wedding needs, she was fantastic!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

Best. Venue. Ever. Not sure that an other words are really necessary. The grounds and barn are breathtaking. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Even the bathrooms are lovely!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2016

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a breath taking property. It truly is a storybook venue topped off with the most incredible barn venue overlooking spectacular grounds. Your guests will be overwhelmed by the beauty and charm. And the staff could not be more accommodating and helpful. This venue is worth every penny...it has the flexibility to transfer into whatever your style might be. Looking for a country feel, no problem. Is contemporary more your style, The Farm can be as rustic chic and as modern as you want it to be. Every guest in attendance including the photographer who was there for the first time asked, "why would anyone get married anywhere else? This is more perfect than a movie set!" Go see for yourself...you'll be so glad you did.

Amy · Married on 06/03/2016

I highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge! I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Betsy leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding. Betsy was accommodating, professional, and calm throughout the entire process. She responded to emails quickly to answer my questions and provide suggestions. The weather report was predicting rain for my wedding day and Betsy didn't blink an eye- she calmly provided my options and even offered for me to borrow the umbrellas she used for her wedding! Luckily, we didn't have any rain and the day went off without a hitch thanks to Betsy! My family and friends cannot stop complimenting the venue- its perfectly manicured landscaping, the peacefulness of the ceremony site, the convenience of the farmhouse to get ready in, the beauty of the barn... I couldn't even dream of a more perfect venue for my wedding day!

Margaret · Married on 05/29/2016

The staff at Eagles Ridge and the venue are simply incredible. From the moment my husband and I stepped on site, we knew we had to get married there! They have truly thought of everything here, from little paved walk ways to get you from the ceremony to cocktail hour, to individual lights in the barn that shine down exactly on your table centerpieces. We had the most perfect day and would recommend this venue to everybody!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Katelynn · Married on 05/08/2016

"This is it!" were the first words my fiancé said when we arrived at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. The Farm is beautiful perfection with genuine Pennsylvania charm--a photographer's dream! From the moment we met with Paige on our tour it was like talking to a friend; she is so warm, kind, and genuinely interested in your dream wedding vision NOT selling the venue. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding venue in Pennsylvania--stop looking you found it! The freedom to choose your vendor team was a huge positive, and Paige gave us a fabulous list of recommended vendors that were fantastic to work with! Our photographer was in love with all the many photo spots the pond, the willow trees, the pink blossoms, the farm house, and many many more. Our guests were blown away by the location's beauty, elegance, and intimate quiet environment. The staff and owners go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is flawless and stress free, no matter rain or sunshine! We highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge for both the quality of the venue and wonderful staff!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Ali · Married on 04/24/2016

I had my absolute dream wedding at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Paige and her team are amazing to work with - so sweet, so kind, and just all in all really genuinely nice people. The venue is absolutely beautiful, with gorgeous options for both indoor/outdoor ceremonies, cocktail hour and reception. I loved having the bridal suite as an area to get ready before the wedding. The venue offers countless spaces for photos - there are cherry blossom trees, magnolia trees, tulips, grassy hills, farmland, ponds, seriously the list is endless. We were blessed with stunning weather and are just so, so grateful.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Evelyn · Married on 04/17/2016

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is amazing! Beyond words how beautiful the location really is. If you are looking for unique, timeless elegance, and professional this is it. Paige and Betsy are a dream come true, they anticipate what you need and have it available with flexibility and finesse. Thank you to the team at Eagles Ridge, you have given us an unforgettable event that we are still talking about months later!

jamie · Married on 04/16/2016

I really cant say enough about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and Betsy (owner). Craig and I were blown away the moment we drove up and saw the property! it was breath taking and beautiful and just what we imagined and hoped for. Betsy and her sister Paige are the owners and are doing such an amazing job. Betsy showed us around the grounds (the stone house, the pond, the corn crib and the barn) and we left that day with a potential date in mind and in Craig's mind "the place". I made him look at one more place and after that i knew the The Farm was the place we were meant to get married at. From day one working with Betsy was seamless, stress free and so easy. Betsy answered all my questions and emails very promptly and professionally. Craig and i love the natural, rustic beauty of the Farm. Our ceremony was by the pond and cocktail hour was in the corn crib and the reception was in the barn. I got so many compliments on hour gorgeous the venue was and i have to admit they were all right. The Farm is gorgeous. You really cant go wrong with this venue or with Betsy and Paige. If i could have every important event here i would, too by i live 2+ hours away. This place is hands down worth it.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Betsy and her sister Paige were wonderful to work with. Our daughter fractured her foot 3 weeks before the wedding and Betsy was wonderful in accommodating her needs. I cant say enough about the beauty of the farm, all night at the reception someone would approach me and asked how we heard about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and tell me how beautiful it was here. If your looking for a breathtaking venue this is the place to have your special event. The farm house is gorgeous and the barn is a blank canvas for you to bring your ideas and have a spectacular event. To be honest I'm really going to miss talking with Betsy she is beautiful person to deal with who has a smile that just lights up your day! Thank you to everyone at the Farm at Eagles Ridge for everything you did to make our daughters dream wedding such a success.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Karli · Married on 11/14/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a breathtaking venue! After searching high and low for our dream venue we can across The Farm at Eagles Ridge! We mainly dealt with Betsy who was very responsive and flexible. From the first time we set up a date to view the venue to our wedding day she was an absolute delight to work with!!! I am really going to miss staying in contact with her. She responded to emails very timely and was always there for me if I needed anything! The Farm is a breath taking venue that you can do anything with to make your vision come true! If you are not sure what to do Betsy and Paige have wonderful ideas to help you! The details the farm has really make it go above and beyond. My guests loved every little detail they had. Not to mention my vendors loved working with the farm. The lighting and the space gives you a lot to work with! We keep getting endless compliments about our wedding and I really want to thank Betsy and Paige for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Cailyn · Married on 11/07/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is spectacular. We had been to almost every venue in the area by the time we were looking for our own and when we visited The Farm, we could not wait to book our day! Paige was so amazing! From day one to the day of, she was there for me if I had any questions or concerns(no concerns were ever about the venue!) and was such a pleasure to work with. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is bar far the most beautiful venue in Lancaster, PA and there wasn't a guest at our wedding that didn't agree. All evening I had people stopping me to tell me how incredible the venue was, you can really see all of the attention to detail and care they put into this place. We are so incredibly happy that we had our reception here and only hope that we get invited to another wedding here in the future so we get to go back! Paige and Betsy, thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

katie · Married on 10/23/2015

Absolutely amazing! My husband and I are so happy we found the farm. Betsy was such a pleasure to work with! The farm is so beautiful & helped make our dreams come true! We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Tammy · Married on 10/18/2015

I'm so glad we chose The Farm at Eagles Ridge for our daughter's wedding. From the moment my daughter first saw The Farm at Eagles Ridge, she knew this is where she wanted her wedding to be. To say that the property is gorgeous is an understatement -- the visual is amazing. Not only are the barn and stone house beautifully restored, the grounds are meticulously cared for. Betsy was an absolute delight to work with and was so responsive to our requests. Because it is a family owned business, we got to meet most of the Herr family and they are absolutely lovely. They truly wanted us to have an amazing experience.

On the day of the wedding, the make-up artists and hair stylists all said that the facilities at the farm house were the best they ever had for a wedding. The general reaction from everyone who was there that day was "Wow"! Our only disappointment that day was that the weather didn't cooperate for an outdoor ceremony. We ended up having the ceremony in the barn and it was so beautiful that I wonder if many of the guests didn't think it was planned to be in the barn the whole time!

Sent on 10/22/2015