The Fancy Cake Box Reviews

The Fancy Cake Box 2
The Fancy Cake Box 3
The Fancy Cake Box 4

Kim · Married on 04/12/2014

Absolutely beautiful cakes that taste amazing! It doesn't get any better. Homemade, from scratch in any design you can possibly think of. Mary Ann is just fabulous. And the cake tastes sooo delicious. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/23/2016

The Fancy Cake Box's reply:

Thank you Kim...It's always a pleasure to create for you!

The Fancy Cake Box was better than I could have ever imagined. Mary Ann Whisher listened to our specific needs and style and developed her own unique design for our wedding cake that was exactly what we wanted. Leading up to the wedding I did not have to worry or stress about the cake, The Fancy Cake Box delivered it on time and displayed it beautifully without me ever having to think about it. Even though it was a sweltering hot day and the venue was outside, our cake was pristine. The cake was absolutely beautiful and I got compliments on it all night long. The fondant flowers were so finely detailed they could have been real and the colors were breathtaking. It was also the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life - that is not an exaggeration. The fondant is made with something magical that isn't hard or crunchy but melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more. I couldn't have asked for more from a vendor. I would definitely recommend The Fancy Cake Box to anyone who is looking for a top quality gorgeous cake without any of the worry that will impress everyone.

Sent on 01/28/2016

The Fancy Cake Box's reply:

What a pure joy it was to create this wedding cake for you two. You are a beautiful couple and I look forward to more joyous events with you! Thank you for choosing my art ; )

Susan · Married on 06/29/2013

Mary Ann has made numerous cakes for me for all sorts of occasions from wedding cakes to birthday and retirement cakes. They have all been extraordinary. She is a true artist, creative beyond belief and dedicated to excellence and making her clients happy. And not only are her cakes stunningly beautiful and unique works of art, they are also wonderfully tasty. My daughter was married three years ago and guests still talk about that cake!

Sent on 01/24/2016

The Fancy Cake Box's reply:

Susan I love creating for your family....what a joy! Thank you for always coming back to me and the many referrals xoxox

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2013

we talked with Mary Ann about what we wanted in a wedding cake and she proceeded to create a cake more beautiful than we could have imagined. Not only was it a gorgeous cake but it tasted amazing. We got many compliments on it. She is very talented!

Sent on 01/24/2016

The Fancy Cake Box's reply:

Lindsay, you and John were so much fun to create with! You planned such a beautiful wedding from another state...amazing how it all came together. Thank you for choosing my art for your celebration!

James · event on 09/19/2017

Mary Ann is an exceptional artist that also happens to create amazing cakes. Her mastery of cake art is only second to her baking skills which happen to be the most delightfully rich tasting cakes I have ever tasted. She’s amazing. I don’t know much about cakes, but I do know working with Mary Ann is something special. Thank you so much for the cake experience!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Bonnie · event on 05/15/2016

My husband Bill Hackett turned 70 on May 15,2016. I planned a small surprise party at our home for our children,spouses and grandchildren as well as several close friends. I decided to have Fancy Cakes make be a cake to resemble a golf course. The cake was fabulous in looks as well as taste. The cake sure was a hit, as golf is my husband's favorite sport. Maryann, the owner even delivered the cake to my home. I would patronize Fancy Cakes again for our next special occasion.

Sent on 11/02/2016

The Fancy Cake Box's reply:

Thank you Bonnie, it was a pleasure to do Bill's birthday cake and I'm so glad it was enjoyed by all. I look forward to your next celebration cake!