The Event Co Reviews

The Event Co 3
The Event Co 4
The Event Co 5

C · Married on 01/17/2018

On time. Kind. Takes the stress out of everything.

Julie · Married on 12/30/2017

They are the best, professional yet so fun and creative to work with. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Shawna · Married on 12/30/2017

Alex and his crew were easy to work with, they enjoyed working together as a team! Would recommend them to everyone!

The Event Co 6
    The Event Co 7
    The Event Co 8
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2017

Best Party Ever! Event Co knows how to make your party one that your friends and you will talk about for years! Professional and Fun staff! Highly recommend for all events! DJ Alex will make your party come to life!!!

Julie · Married on 11/25/2017

The Event Co was my favorite of all my wedding vendors to work with! Alex and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we dreamed of! They transformed our backyard with a light canopy, light wall, dance floor, heaters, bar, farm tables, round tables, x-back chairs, water trough, DJ and sparklers. The night was perfect and all the guests were raving about the DJ and the lighting. The team is professional and cares about their customers. They made wedding planning so much easier and helped us to stay within our budget. I will refer all of my friends and family to The Event Co!

The Event Co 9
    The Event Co 16
    The Event Co 17
    The Event Co 18

Katie · Married on 11/25/2017

The Event Co. is the absolute best in the business. As a fellow wedding professional, I haven’t met another company so service orientated and willing to go above and beyond for my clients. As a personal client, we have used The Event Co. for every event, birthday party, bridal and baby shower, two weddings and even for holidays and time and time again, our guests are in awe of the quality of rentals and service Alex and his team brings. Hiring The Event Co. is truly the best thing you can do for your wedding or event, there is simply no one in the industry comparable.

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Alex was great...very professional and everything turned out amazing!

• Analisa

Analisa · Married on 10/27/2017

great value

we just rented chairs and tables, but it was easy to pick up and the quality was great for the price!

Sent on 11/14/2019

CJ · Married on 10/13/2017

The Event Co. truly knows how to party! Between the awesome farm tables, the stunning lights, and DJ Alex Fielding — it was a blast!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Alex and his team at The Event Co. went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly as I’d envisioned and hoped for my wedding and reception. They made wedding planning so much easier! They are a one stop shop in every sense. They are my go-to for any party planning or events I have in the future. Do yourself a favor...make your wedding planning less of a headache and let The Event Co handle it!
    Emily F.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely impressed with The Event Co.! They’re utterly amazing people to work with, and know how to make your dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Allyson · Married on 05/19/2017

Awesome expirience, and everyone was great to work with!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/15/2017

Super thoughtful crew. Always putting costumers first. Efficiency and quality are top priority. Respective of any last minute changes and will do everything in their power to accommodate with us. Loved seeing their smiling faces while they set up my dream reception.

Shayla Lanzon · Married on 03/18/2017

Event Rentals

I loved my experience with The EventCo! I used their rentals for my backyard wedding a few years ago and my baby shower just recently. The crew was so helpful and their items completed the event! Julie was quick to respond and so great to work with! I would highly recommend them for your next event. :)

The Event Co 19
    The Event Co 20
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

Alex and his crew did a spectacular job for my daughters wedding and reception at The Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale!!
    AND not mention the numberous showers, parties and Christmas lighting for our home that The Event Co has done!
    I would recommend The Event Co to anyone.

The Event Co 21
    The Event Co 22
    The Event Co 23
  • Shaye

Shaye Edwards · Married on 12/17/2016

So amazing! They are the BEST

They could not have been better!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

We used Alex for our DJ! We had our initial DJ have a move and unfortunately we were in a scramble to find another one, he met with us within a week, listened to our vision, and was so helpful for this stressed out bride to be! Although we didn't need any rental equipment, him and his wife also offer these services :)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Aaron · Married on 10/15/2015

Alex & the event company were top notch at our wedding. The music, the lights and ambience were magical. His timing and knowledge were impeccable. Everything was seamless and our guests loved the impromptu dances that broke out. Highly recommend! Your wedding will be everything you dreamed of!

Carlie · Married on 07/18/2014

Fabulous Rentals!

The Event Co. has such a fun selection of rentals to choose from! They are easy to work with and take your wedding atmosphere to the next level. We highly recommend working with them! 💕✨

Sent on 11/30/2018

Madie · Married on 10/18/2013

The Event Co is absolutely amazing! The owner, Alex, goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect! His crew is incredible and their work ethic really shows. Time and time again I have been impressed with this company. So much so that I flew Alex across the country to DJ my wedding! And if it were possible, I would have rented a Uhaul and drove his tables, chairs, lighting, and crew there too! Honestly the best rental company in AZ. You won't be disappointed!

Jamie · Married on 11/15/2008

No question, the BEST! No other vendor will work harder, be more attentive ore more flexible. Alex and staff truly made me feel appreciated as a client, and gave 110% to make my wedding exactly what I wanted. I always wanted a long Farm Tables and Ghost Chairs for a modern outdoor dinner party look that was elegant. We called almost every vendor in the Valley, Phoenix, AND Los Angeles. The Event Co clearly stands out from all of them. Alex is a great communicator, personable, clear about pricing, HONEST, and delivers a service that is far far beyond other vendors. Rentals can often be 80% of what gives you the look and feel of your Wedding and I got exactly what I wanted with a A+ Team!

The Event Co 24
    The Event Co 25
    The Event Co 26
    The Event Co 27
    The Event Co 28
    The Event Co 29

Hayley Howard · Married on 02/02/2019

Seemlesy easy and amazing

The Event Co. was AMAZING! For anyone looking for wedding decoration, lighting, games, tables, etc., THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Usually weddings are stressful with planning and coordinating different companies for different things. However, the Event Co. does it all making which makes it so easy. They were timely in responding to any request and the price was reasonably affordable. Any future event, I will use their services time and time again.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Nelson Wallace · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Company to work with

The Event co was a nice company to work with. They were able to answer all of our questions when we called them, and they setup and removed the dance floor right when they said they would. I would recommend them highly!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/19/2019

3.6
      2.0
      2.0

Great service prior to actual set up

Prior to the set up, I had a great experience. They were so responsive and made all the changes needed as we went through the planning process. The day of set up, they were 3 hours late with no call. My husband and I had to search through the internet to find a contact number (as their main line just said they were closed and disconnected). When we finally found another contact number, they told us they would be there in 20 minutes. Another hour passed, still not there. They finally arrived around 9 pm (after going to a park rather than the venue) and my husband had to help unload everything because they didn’t know how. Awful experience right before your wedding day. However, the actual deliveries were beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2019

The Event Co's reply:

Madison I am so sorry about this terrible experience. You are 100% right. We were way behind schedule that day and the 2 crew members that delivered your items were honestly fresh out of training and that was their first delivery on their own. I take full responsibility for not training them how to assemble together the wood arch bar you rented. I remember them calling me asking me how to put it together and that’s when I realized I never trained them on that. I’m not here to make any excuses at all. As a very young company that has grown quickly we struggle with growing pains and try our best to train every new crew member on every item we have but it’s hard. Once again I apologize and hope you can forgive us. I hope your wedding was still as beautiful as you hoped it would be.

Alex Fielding