The Estate at Cypress Lakes Reviews

4 | Tarpon Springs, FL

4 Reviews for The Estate at Cypress Lakes

Michele N. · Married on 03/03/2021

Backyard wedding dream!

This venue is a backyard wedding dream! The setting was elegant yet slightly rustic with large sweeping lit-up trees, beautiful brick walkways, and a grassy area perfect for happy hour & reception. During these difficult times, this venue would be an ideal location - intimate yet spacious, unique yet classic, and overall absolutely beautiful. Added bonus is the owner of the venue is the best - helpful, professional, sweet. Highly recommend to all brides trying to plan a wedding!!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Laura

Laura S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Friends Wedding

My best friend had her wedding here and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! There was plenty of space for all the guests and I was blown away by the ambience. Great venue for a “backyard” style wedding! The trees make the entire place just magical!!!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Lexxi A. · Married on 11/23/2019

All that we could ask for, and so much more!

I attended my own wedding here last year, and we could not be happier with the venue. My husband and I were looking for a more low key wedding vibe, but this location delivered so much more than we could have asked for. The area is beautiful, and is even more spacious than you can imagine. Our guest list of 120 never felt cramped; guests were comfortably able to spread out amongst the grounds between the tent we had, a buffet for food, an area to dance, a bar, an area for outdoor games, and a fire place. This location truely has something for everyone, as it is still intimate enough for smaller groups, yet offers a space to accommodate much more if necessary. The guests at my wedding still complement the event to this day; we are constantly told how beautiful and effortless the wedding was, and what a fun and upbeat environment the venue provided.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Megan · Married on 12/19/2015

The venue is gorgeous

Nanci was a pleasure to work with . The venue is beautiful and romantic with a garden vibe I had my event here and it was perfect. Great outdoor space and plenty of room to social distance our guest . Everyone thought the place was beautiful and a hidden gem. Thank you again for making our event so special.

Sent on 11/22/2020