The Encore Quartet Reviews

118 | Phoenix, AZ

118 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

Erika · Married on 10/11/2014

I absolutely loved having the quartet play at my wedding. The music was beautiful and everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Karlee · Married on 10/11/2014

The communication leading up to my event was always prompt and helpful. The music at the wedding was a beautiful and perfect touch. We enjoyed every aspect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Julie · Married on 10/03/2014

The Encore Quartet was wonderful at our wedding. They played our ceremony music as well as our cocktail hour. They also were willing to include my son in the ceremony as he was to play the upright bass. It was wonderful (although my son ended up breaking his arm and unable to play). The flexibility and willingness to include him was I really appreciated very much! The feedback that our guests provided was also how much they enjoyed the music!!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Carrie · Married on 07/25/2014

I was so impressed with the quality of music that was played and how willing they were to learn a new song that I have requested only a few days prior to my wedding. I can't imagine my wedding without them. Thank you!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Barry · Married on 07/19/2014

It's easy to see by my 5 star rating that I am completely satisfied, but I want to make sure you know why and just what an awesome group of musicians Encore is. I wanted everything to be perfect, after all this was going to be my daughter's Wedding. I inquired with several ensembles through the various sites like gigmaster ect. Gina from Encore replied and after communicating with her I felt comfortable that Encore could fulfill our requests. We specifically needed 9 specific songs covered at specific times and then I needed their intuitiveness and talent to fill in the other areas not covered. I can not be happier. They made it seem effortless and their musical talents shone through with every note played. I highly recommend the Encore Quartet for any occasion. Music is always a benefit and Encore brings it! Thank you Gina for everything you did and all of the effort you and the rest of the team put in to making it happen. The custom arrangements were absolutely perfect ....so beautiful.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Dean · Married on 06/28/2014

I wanted to say thank you to Gina and the Encore Quartet for provided an excellent performance for our wedding. Our dream wedding wouldn't have been the same without them. Encore Quartet deserves each star! We also had our nieces sing with them during one parts of the ceremony and they were able to adjust with the time spent before the wedding ceremony. An extra thank you to Gina, she worked with us from start to finish and was able to work around any issue that might come up. Don't hesitate to ask them to perform at your wedding!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Nettie · Married on 06/13/2014

Encore Quartet was awesome to work with. They learned several new songs for our wedding at no additional cost and were very easy to work with. The guests loved having a quartet during cocktail hour that was able to play pop music - the older folks liked the sound of a quartet and the younger crowd liked hearing familiar songs. Loved them!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Sam · Married on 06/07/2014

The Encore Quartet was a joy to work with! They were so responsive e-mailing before the wedding, and they molded their program to fit our needs. Not a dry eye in the ceremony with their beautiful music playing! We would hire them again in a heart beat!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

The Encore Quartet was wonderful and added that perfect touch to our day.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

They did such an amazing job at our Wedding. I wanted my brother to pay the piano and a friend to sing for my entrance as the bride and they came a half hour early to practice with them so our day would be perfect. They have the perfect combination of classical contemporary music and modern day. Would recommend to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Kiah · Married on 03/22/2014

The Quartet was so beautiful, professional, and everything we could have wanted for our wedding day! They catered to all of my requests & wouldn't choose anyone else if i had too.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Michael · Married on 03/09/2014

the music was amazing! They where able to play everything they asked us, and where very professional. Great job

Sent on 03/19/2014

All I heard from my guests was how impressed they were with our string quartert! And the coordinator Gina was very quick with email and responses.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Amie · Married on 02/21/2014

I reached out to the encore quartet to see if I could just get a solo violinist for our ceremony. They were more than happy to help my fiance and I out. Cathie K was our solo violinist and we were so impressed! She came out to our house to sample music and we picked all of our songs. It was so easy and she was so friendly and reasonably priced! As our venue got changed, she was super flexible in changing plans. The ceremony went amazingly and I could not have been happier with Cathie's performance. Our guests raved about the idea and how well it suited the wedding; very classy! I would highly recommend Cathie and her team!

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • User3827905 · event on 12/29/2013

The Encore Quartet was the perfect touch for our graduation party. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Ron · event on 12/07/2013

The Encore Quartet is very professional, easy to work with, and talented group of string players. They came on time, prepared, and were very flexible. You will not be disappointed if you hire them for your event.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Crystal · Married on 03/23/2013

They learned a song for us and it turned out beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Johnny · Married on 02/22/2013

My wife and I didn't know what to expect from our quartet but they did a awesome job! We had requested a couple of special songs to be played and they were able to come through for us. I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2013

So easy to work with, what an elegant touch to our wedding. I loved having you guys play beautiful music for our special day.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Christine · Married on 12/21/2012

The Encore Quartet provided beautiful ceremony music for our wedding. We had several special requests they eagerly accommodated for us, even arranging a version of a song they don't typically play. I had very specific requests (for example a specific portion of a song being played as I walked down the aisle), which they executed flawlessly. Our guests raved about how wonderful the quartet music was. I highly recommend these hard working musicians!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2012

The Encore Quartet provided beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour! I was very impressed with their musical selection that they provided- some classics and some that I had never heard but really enjoyed! I was very happy that we chose to have the Encore Quartet over a DJ for the ceremony because it made it more personal for us.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Marissa · Married on 11/03/2012

We loved and felt so privileged to have Encore quartet play for our wedding ceremony! When I first met with Cathie, I teared up at the anticipation of our songs, and they delivered! The music on the day of the wedding was enchanting and beautiful, and made our ceremony a dream come true. We would absolutely recommend Encore, and hope to see them again in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Amie · Married on 09/15/2012

I recently had the Encore Quartet perform at my wedding. I am so glad I chose them because they play so beautifully. I had a specific request where I needed the music arranged and they put it together perfectly! They are professional and talented and I'm very happy to have had them in my ceremony.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2012

A wonderful and incredibly talented group of musicians that made my wedding just perfect! Everyone was so kind and professional and arrived more than on time. My guests couldn't stop talking about the beautiful music and they made my walk down the aisle like a dream. I highly recommend them for any wedding/cocktail hour/reception! They bring such elegance and class to any wedding and entertain people by not only playing "classical" pieces but also fun popular and modern tunes. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/13/2012

brittney · Married on 05/12/2012

Very organized. Were on time, dressed professional even in the AZ heat :), always confirmed every detail, and most of all the music was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/17/2012