The Encore Quartet Reviews

118 | Phoenix, AZ

118 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

Raquel · Married on 10/10/2015

Encore were amazing! They provided a variety of songs for us to choose from and played them perfectly and beautifully. We had our recessional song timed with our Ceremony DJ, and the last song of the cocktail hour they played for synced with him, too and it was a flawless transition.

So many guests complimented the musicians on having beautiful melody that was played with our top 10 listed from current music through a variety of decades.

Gina and the team were so professional and responsive to all of our requests. We would recommend them for any event!

Warmest - Brett and Raquel

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lori · event on 09/15/2015

The group was great!! Very accommodating!! Thanks!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Bri · Married on 07/11/2015

While, as the bride, I didn't get to hear much of the ceremony itself, my now husband says it went spectacularly and we received many compliments about the quartet. It was wonderful! They played our requested contemporary song for our processional and it was great - it was awesome that we could pick our song and, for a fee, have it played for our ceremony. All-around, money very well-spent! Thank you to Gina and the Encore Quartet!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • User5199691 · 2+ years ago

The quartet was amazing! Their music was beautiful and they were all very friendly and professional. They really helped make my wedding special.

Sent on 06/23/2015

James · event on 06/11/2015

This is the first year hiring a string quartet at this particular event and all feedback from the occasion is sure to mention how much they loved the live entertainment provided by The Encore Quartet. They arrived on-time, very courteous and professionally presented. The music selection was organized and entertaining, and they followed the agenda to the minute. We could not have asked for a better performance and look forward to having them at future events.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Anna · Married on 05/23/2015

Encore Quartet provided the ceremony music for my wedding at The Clayton on the Park on May 23, 2015 and it was one of my favorite parts of the day! I loved the modern songs that they played with strings as guests were filing in and leaving. I enjoyed listening to them play while I waited anxiously behind the scenes. It was also the perfect way to walk down the aisle! Our guests had many compliments after the ceremony, as they liked listening to the pop songs. I was impressed with their song selection, and my husband and I had a hard time narrowing down our choices. They were always professional to work with and responded quickly to my questions. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Gil · event on 05/17/2015

The Encore Quartet provided music for our daughter's recent graduation party. They were so great to work with. Their music added so much to our event and all who attended were very moved by their performance.

I would highly recommend them to anyone as they truly added a superb touch to our celebration.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Alex · event on 05/05/2015

Every song was played beautifully! The quartet ladies are extremely professional, friendly, and have a great presence! Everyone at our event thoroughly enjoyed the music.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Lisa · event on 04/24/2015

we can't thank you enough -- everything was beautiful

Sent on 05/26/2015

Stefanie · Married on 04/19/2015

We absolutely LOVED the Encore Quartet. They played everything we requested as well as a ton of contemporary hits which our guests thoroughly enjoyed. Our friends and family were ecstatic that fan favorites like the theme from Game of Thrones were performed as well as more pop hits such as "Happy." I would highly recommend booking with them. They were very responsive via email, provided us with an enormous repertoire of songs to choose from and they were punctual, professional and extremely friendly. Fantastic experience overall!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Nadia · Married on 04/18/2015

After doing a lot of research on string quartets in the Phoenix-Metro area, Encore appeared to have the best offering at a competitive price. We were particularly drawn to their ability to transform modern songs into classical pieces. We enjoyed working with Encore throughout the wedding planning process; they were very responsive, very professional, and did not disappointment with their performance. Many of our guests complemented the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the modern songs definitely added a unique touch. I would highly recommend Encore to anyone looking for a string quartet that can bring a modern flare.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Scott · event on 04/03/2015

Our church choir and director were very impressed and happy working with this group of musicians. I would recommend them to anyone at anytime. They made our Good Friday Service memorable for our congregation.

Sent on 04/08/2015

James · Married on 03/28/2015

The Encore Quartet is a group of incredibly talented, highly professional musicians. They performed during the prelude, ceremony and postlude of our wedding day in March at The Boojum Tree in Phoenix. Their music selection was fantastic and their renditions of those songs are wonderful! They have a lot of example performances on YouTube, which I would recommend checking out.

My husband and I have eclectic tastes, and are into quite a few nerdy things. With the Encore Quartet’s selections, we were able to really instill our personality in the music. We had songs ranging from Phantom of the Opera, The Postal Service, Bruno Mars, to the Legend of Zelda. Our guests loved this touch and we got plenty of compliments about the song choices and the quality of performance.

Not only did they do a great job, but Gina was very reachable, pleasant and flexible in our planning process before the wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event in need of beautiful, lively musical entertainment.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Casey · Married on 03/14/2015

I loved the variety of music, they were on time and very professional. I would definitely recommend The Encore Quartet to a friend.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Liz · Married on 02/20/2015

I planned my wedding from out of state and Gina was nothing but a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly, provided thoughtful input and worked with our venue coordinator to ensure the right music was played at the right time.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Katherine · Married on 02/15/2015

I would highly recommend the Encore String Quartet. They were very patient with me when I kept inadvertently delaying my music selection (yeesh). They have a wonderful repertoire and I was excited to select some songs that stood out a bit more than the usual wedding ceremony. The song the played when I walked down the aisle (Thais Meditation) was simply perfect and played beautifully. All of the pieces they played were, really. I wish I could have heard them more during my cocktail hour (I was taking photos) but everyone told me how wonderful they were. They really added an extra air of elegance and festivity to the ceremony and cocktail hour, I couldn't be more pleased with their performances. They were also very professional - on time and wearing black, nice clothes.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Heather · event on 01/23/2015

Great quality of music. They added value to our corporate event, and we will gladly request for their return in the future.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Ann · Married on 01/02/2015

The Encore Quartet provided high-quality Classical music at our daughter's wedding. They were easy to work with and paid attention to every detail. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Carissa · Married on 12/31/2014

Encore Quartet is nothing short of amazing. I worked with them (specifically Gina) for almost a year before my wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations. I met them at the bridal show in Phoenix Jan. 2014. In the packets they handed out included a CD with some of their music. I actually picked a couple of songs from the CD provided. I picked a song that wasn't on their list. Of course for a small fee they learned it and played it, and it was gorgeous. I hired them to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour (highly recommend by the way). My absolute best experience with them however, was my wedding day itself. We married on New Years Eve 2014 at Val Vista Lakes, and it was raining. I paid close attention to the weather channel the entire month leading up to it, and I knew it was going to rain (of course that was my luck. It hadn't rained in Phoenix for 2 1/2 months). Jerk face me as a client didn't call or email them, just thinking in my head they would cancel on me, if I gave them the opportunity to, due to weather, and rightfully so. I'm well aware the instruments can't get wet. They showed up, dressed very professional, after it had been raining all day long (wedding at 4pm), ready for the challenge. We were able to position them on the covered patio right outside the back doors for the ceremony. We were then able to move the cocktail hour inside and the quartet as well. If that's not flexibility I don't know what is. I whole-heartedly expected them to cancel, but they didn't. Not only was it raining, it was New Year's Eve, and they are a group of younger artists. They looked amazing with smiles on their faces, and sounded out of this world beautiful. I received so many compliments. I highly recommend Encore for your special day. They will blow you away.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Rae · Married on 12/13/2014

These guys are A+!!!!
    I really enjoyed working with them through out the planning process and I was blown away when it came to our wedding day. These guys were professional and put up with last minute changes due to hectic weather! They were even open to our hiring them for 6.5 hours, even though their normal wedding is usually less than 3 hours. They are such champs and I would not hesitate to recommend them to other brides or those who need to add a special touch to their event.
    In addition to their already extensive repertoire, we paid a bit more to have them arrange (and play) over 25 songs extra for us. I am so glad that we did! When it came time for the event, they knew every new song like they had been playing them for years!
    So many of our guests said they really felt that the quartet added a great deal to the quality of our event and they enjoyed the strings MUCH more than a DJ, as they were able to talk and didn't have to battle speakers and bass. We wanted a classy, fun, unique experience and that is exactly what we got by using The Encore Quartet. Great job EQ!!!!! :)

Sent on 12/28/2014

Mountain View · event on 12/12/2014

This is the second year we have had The Encore Quartet for our annual Tree Lighting. They are very professional, and amazing! They did a great job with timing, and the appropriate music pieces. We were so proud to have the there for such an important night. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Catherine · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Encore Quartet. We were first introduced to them at the Phoenix Bridal Expo. As someone who played the violin for almost half my life I most definitely appreciate strings! I initially wanted classic music, but at the last minute decided to switch it up and live on the edge. Playing modern songs can be a little tricky, but Encore Quartet pulled it off beautifully! It was the perfect combination.

My only regret is that I wasn't able to be there before the ceremony to listen to all the jams. I know all our guests really enjoyed it though :) Thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 10/18/2014

They were absolutely AMAZING to work with. They played all of our selections so beautifully and provided such a great soundtrack to our day. Very professional and responsive. Would highly highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Serena · Married on 10/18/2014

Encore Quartet was so easy to work. They made their services a worry free part of my wedding planning. They played absolutely beautifuly! We were so happy they could be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Tyler · Married on 10/12/2014

The Encore String Quartet was awesome. Very nice selection of music. Very professional, courteous,and flexible. Will definitely be recommending to people.....thank you guys!

Sent on 10/14/2014