The Encore Quartet Reviews

118 | Phoenix, AZ

118 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

Bailey · Married on 03/23/2017

The Encore Quartet was phenomenal! It was easy to contact, organize, and book our wedding with them through Gina. It was a great was to add a unique touch to our wedding and our guests are still raving about their diverse mixture of music they were able to play. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Meghan · Married on 03/11/2017

Encore Quartet was amazing! My fiancé and I have a love for hip hop songs so we had the group play acoustic rap songs! Not only were they excited about learning new songs but everyone from our wedding is still talking about the music during cocktail hour. I hope to have another event soon where we can hire them again soon!

Sent on 04/03/2017

The Encore Quartet did a beautiful job at our wedding. They were very easy to work and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Vianey · Married on 02/04/2017

The Encore Quartet was absolutely amazing to work with! Communication with them was fast and easy and they responded to my emails promptly before the wedding. They helped me pick my wedding music and were very flexible accommodating last minute changes. Day of our wedding---wow, everyone was blown away. They played absolutely beautifully before the ceremony and during the ceremony--every song was just flawless and created such a great atmosphere. We are so happy that we chose them to be part of our wedding day and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Erin · Married on 01/07/2017

The Encore Quartet was amazing! Gina is such a nice person and very easy to work with and communicate with. My guests are still talking about how well they all performed.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/18/2016

The string quartet worked with my then fiancé to arrange a special song that he sang to me. It was the highlight of the ceremony. They were just perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Vanessa · Married on 12/10/2016

The Encore Quartet played at my husbands and my wedding on 12/10/16 at a Roman Catholic church. I was having trouble getting church musicians to play for the wedding so I went outside the norm of what I have seen at Catholic weddings and had instrumental music only. It was the best decision ever! All of the guests loved it! The Encore Quartet played beautifully and we got so many compliments from the guests. They loved not having a soloist and enjoyed the instrumental music. A memory I will never forget is while I was waiting for the mass to start in the bridal room. I was in the back of church and they played "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey and "Love Story" by Taylor Swift before mass. That wonderful memory is etched into my mind and I will forever remember the sound. They knew all of the parts to the Catholic mass and did not miss a beat. The wedding flowed beautifully. You will not regret having them play at your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Simply perfection! The quartet was a stunning addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

The Encore Quartet was super easy to work with from the start, and very professional. They have a wide repertoire, including a lot of instrumental versions of more modern pop songs, which I loved. They arrived early, and everything went off without a hitch. Their timing and pacing was great during the processional and recessional, and they sounded amazing. The only downside was that my husband and I missed the majority of their performance because we were taking pictures during cocktail hour! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about them though, and we were very pleased with our choice.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

Absolutely loved the encore quartet! They were extremely helpful in assisting us with our song selections which was very much appreciated! They did a beautiful job for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding. Very timely in their email responses leading up to the event and arrived to the wedding venue on time. Very easy process and I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2016

We heard The Quartet play at my daughters best friends wedding in October 2015. My daughter had just become engaged prior to this wedding. After hearing them play, we contacted them to play for her wedding. They were professional, prompt and provided a repertoire of songs the could play for us. We carefully selected all of the songs. The music was beautiful and perfect!!!! We were told all through cocktail hour how wonderful the music was for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We will certainly be using their services again when we have another event.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Hilary · Married on 10/07/2016

Wow! Counldn't be happier with Encore's performance at our wedding. They were very responsive and receptive during the booking process. We booked them for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was absolutely beautiful, we requested a selection of pop and classical. Many of our guests complimented the quartet on the beautiful music and song selection! Thank you Encore Quartet!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lori · event on 10/06/2016

This is a wonderful group of ladies! Very talented and has played at our company's past 2 grand openings!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Trish · Married on 04/24/2016

The Encore Quartet played with perfection and made our wedding exactly what we wanted! This professional, engaging string quartet played our selected pieces perfectly- hitting just the right note for our lovely ceremony at the Cave Creek Chapel. I met them at the Bridal Expo at the Phoenix Convention Center in January 2016 and was so impressed that I went back the next day to hear them again and talk to them in earnest about booking them for our April wedding- my husband was absolutely thrilled to be able to have a string quartet play at our wedding! They surpassed our expectations- they are truly fantastic musicians who are passionate about their art!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/23/2016

Excellent all the way around. Encore added that special touch to my wedding day that made it go from great to unforgettable. My guests loved the music and my favorite memory of my wedding was walking down the aisle with my dad to 80's rock via string quartet! Highly recommend this group.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Shylah · Married on 04/16/2016

We had the Encore Quartet play for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! They are a super talented group with a wide variety of music selection.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jamie · Married on 04/08/2016

The Encore Quartet was absolutely amazing! We had them for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we were very happy with their performance. They have a huge selection of music to choose from as well, with many modern songs.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/02/2016

We absolutely loved having Encore Quartet play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They created the perfect ambiance for our special day. They were also very professional, responsive and flexible. Gina quickly responded to our emails and was also flexible when the ceremony venue changed. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

We were so pleased with Encore’s performance at our wedding, both as a vendor and as musicians. I was a violinist for over ten years and was incredibly impressed.

The booking and coordination process was very easy ahead of time. Their coordinator, Gina, walked me through everything that was needed, as well as gave handy documents for selecting music and a nice planning sheet. We wanted traditional/classical music, but their repertoire was really diverse and impressive. They’ll also learn specific songs for you if you request it.

The day of, they arrived, set up and did their thing, it was absolutely seamless! Having live music rather than a recording really made the ceremony that much better. I was worried that music might seem weird during the lighting of the unity candle, since it’s a pretty brief process, but they knew exactly what they were doing and everything sounded beautiful and natural, it really added such a nice touch.

I highly recommend Encore for your wedding quartet, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Corina · Married on 03/13/2016

The Encore Quartet was amazing! Ceremony guests had nothing but great things to say about them. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Jenny · Married on 03/11/2016

These guys were so wonderful with responding to emails, and they had an excellent repertoire (we almost picked Metal Gear Solid. Almost.) Also, it turned out there was a surprise bag-piper! They were a) very cool about keeping it a surprise, and b) very cool about working around the shift in schedule. We certainly appreciated their professionalism. Finally, our guests had a blast with all the songs during the cocktail hour, particularly Star Wars and Game of Thrones.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

The Encore Quartet exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!!!i would highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

The Encore Quartet provided beautiful music for our wedding day! They were easy to work with, extremely responsive, and, most importantly, amazing musicians! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a lovely string quartet for their event.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Roxy · Married on 10/24/2015

The Encore Quartet was just outstanding. They worked with us prior to the wedding to ensure that the processional and recessional songs were what our bride wanted. They were punctual, professional and the music just made the afternoon ceremony and reception. Thank you so much! We would highly recommend the Encore Quartet for any event!

Sent on 10/30/2015

The quartet was exactly what we were looking for. They played great at our ceremony and provided the classic music we wanted at our cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/21/2015