The Emerson Reviews

6 | Kaufman, TX

6 Reviews for The Emerson

• Emily

Emily B. · Married on 09/19/2020

There's no other wedding venue like it in DFW

When we toured The Emerson, we fell in love with it and booked it right away without looking at any other venues. I work in the wedding industry so I've gotten to see a lot of wedding venues, and there's just not another like this one in the area. It has beautiful outdoor spaces, a gorgeous chapel, and it's modern. They have great package options at reasonable prices, the staff is absolutely incredible to work with, and they made sure we had everything we needed on our day. I absolutely LOVE The Emerson and would recommend it to anybody.

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle C. · Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing Venue!

I had my eye on the Emerson before I even got engaged. Upon visiting the venue, I was so excited to meet the owners and book them for my January wedding! So far, they have been so kind, personable, professional and responsive while I plan our big day. The venue is absolutely beautiful, unique, and perfect for my modern, minimalistic wedding. Check out the Emerson!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Haley

Haley K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible wedding venue & owners!

I can’t say enough about the Emerson and how happy we were with our experience. From our first visit, the owners were so accommodating, helpful, and honest with answering all our questions/concerns. The space is obviously beautiful and the classic modern feel was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. The chapel is timeless and feels like a dream just walking inside it. The reception area was renovated so well and versatile for any kind of style. Can’t speak more highly of these owners from their work ethic, style, & personalities...they are amazing. Our wedding truly was the best day ever and we are so thankful the Emerson helped make that possible.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Kayley O. · Married on 11/10/2019

Above + Beyond

There are no words for The Emerson venue that even feel adequate. It was beyond my dreams as far as a physical venue - the chapel and landscape, the bridal suite, all of it!! The sweetest most picturesque place! It made everything simple - florals, decor, I didn’t feel like I had to add much at all because the space was completely sufficient. All of my guests raved about the space and my only response was “I know, I know, I know!!!”

THEN Natalie and Lindsey - they were above and beyond in every way. Sometimes I felt like I was their only client in the world. They were so accommodating and truly did everything they could to make our day what we desired. More than just serving us as a client, they shared in our joy and made me feel like they were just as excited about my wedding as I was! They were both personal and professional - I couldn’t recommend The Emerson enough!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley M. · Married on 11/10/2019

Above + Beyond

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Ambiance

Natalie and Lindsey were wonderful to work with. Anytime I had a question or needed advice, they were there with a quick response. They were knowledgeable and friendly. They had a list of suggested vendors that made it easy for me to search options, something I was worried about being an out of town bride. Their other business Coral Lane rentals will hook you up with some wonderful pieces to help pull your look together too. My favorite thing about the Emerson is its unique cozy and intimate environment that maintains modern elegance. We felt at home here which made our night full of long stories, loud laughter, and lots and lots of dancing. We are so thankful to have found the Emerson!

Sent on 08/31/2019