The Elm City Club Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Janlee
    Janlee C. Married on 06/27/2021

Exceeded our expectations

The Sandra and her team at the Graduate club were a pleasure to work with. Their hospitality and accommodation for us our guests and even our other vendors are much appreciated.

We had a Sunday brunch reception which I a little out of the ordinary but the Graduate club delivered!
    We are still hearing about how good and beautiful everything was. The food was delicious, especially the hors d'oeuvres! Everyone loved the flowers too! It was everything and more beautiful than what I envisioned it!

The Elm City Club's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations for your special day.
    Best of luck to both of you!
    Sandra
  • Nicola
    Nicola Married on 10/06/2018

Pure Perfection

I can’t say enough about how amazing it was to work with the staff at the Q Club in New Haven. They made my vision of a prohibition themed wedding come to life! Every detail was spot on perfection! The food was exceptional, their in-house made centerpieces breathtaking and their service exceeded all expectations. Not a beat was missed as everyone working accommodated every guest in a quick and efficient manner. I truly felt like I was back in the 1920s as I entered their elegant ballroom. My dreams came true as every minute of my wedding went by; memories I’ll treasure forever. The Q Club made everything possible; I couldn’t of picked a more suited venue.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Marilyn Married on 07/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Club is absolutely beautiful. It is located in downtown New Haven in the midst of the Yale campus. The staff is incredibly accommodating and very flexible in making a memorable event, within your budgetary confines. The location and the service are top notch.
    Brian Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Graduate Club was a great venue for our wedding reception. The care taken with the food and tables was immense, and the bar was run very well. The club handled the table settings and centerpieces, taking that off our minds before the wedding, and they were beautiful. The manager there helped move the reception along throughout the night, and the service was impeccable.
  • User1607901 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful venue. Cute little manor right on the Green, very knowledgeable, accommodating staff and simply AMAZING food at ridiculously good prices. We had a lot of requests (glutenfree, food allergies, vegetarians) and everyone kept saying how surprised they were with the unique food. They even had an ice cream bar for our guests who didn't like cake! Really superb experience. Has rooms for the newly weds too--no need to drive!