143 Reviews for The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble: Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa Underhay

Harp (26)
Microphones (1)
Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We booked Esther for our ceremony and cocktail hour in June 2018. She had a prior engagement that conflicted with our wedding , however she provided an excellent replacement. Our ceremony music and the music at our cocktail hour was divine. Thank you for helping us to have an amazing wedding day.

Profile Picture Janeen, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp

Amazing - Esther was wonderful, and really added an elegant touch to your wedding! Thank you SO much. She was lovely, and a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Linda, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had a small, intimate wedding and we wanted a touch of elegance. The Elegant Harp was the perfect choice to add that uniquely unforgettable experience that made our wedding so special! Esther, the harpist, played so beautifully! I always wanted a harpist for my ceremony and did not think I could afford it. The Elegant Harp was affordable and made my wedding day dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Valentina , 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure working with Esther and Annalisa. Amazing and very professional.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Viola, Instrumental-Duo

I had so many compliments from guests! Wonderful addition to any wedding!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband and I got married November 19,2017 and Esther made our day so much more special! From the beginning she was very helpful. Thank you for being the best!!!!

Profile Picture Krystn, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Esther played the harp for our wedding ceremony and we were so pleased!!! She is a true professional and very talented. Everyone complemented how beautiful the ceremony music was! She was so helpful when it came to selecting the music for the ceremony and she offered great recommendations. We highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony

Originally my husband and I were going to just have instrumentals playing by our DJ for our ceremony, but my mom wanted something more romantic. I am so glad we decided to go with something more romantic and hiring Esther. We received so many compliments by our guests for the music she played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. She met with us personally and with songs we had in mind for the processional and recessional she played them to help give us an idea of how they will sound. This I feel was a very personal touch and reflection of her love for her work. And because I am such a Disney princess, she also had a great selection of Disney songs which she played during cocktail hour. It just allowed for another piece of myself and my husband to be experienced by our guests. Great investment for any bride and groom, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo

5 Stars!! Thank you, Esther, for being a part of creating an amazing, memorable experience for our guests—and for the ease in working together! Happy New Year!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Esther was so wonderful! She had a great selection of songs and had plenty of recommendations. She even managed to bring her harp right onto the beach for our ceremony. She certainly made our day special! I would recommend her to all!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Esther was wonderful to work with and her lovely harp music was the perfect backdrop to our intimate, outdoor wedding ceremony. She took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding and gave us great ideas on music selections. Her husband, Pastor Paul Underhay, was our officiant and the ceremony was perfect and stress-free thanks to the two of them.

Profile Picture Erica, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp

My husband and I had a small, very elegant outdoor wedding at the Colony Hotel in Palm Beach this past March. We wanted it to be romantic, magical and spiritual, and after listening to Esther's harp music, we were enthralled. Of all the decisions that I had to make for the wedding, this was the easiest. To me the harp is the closest instrument to heaven, and Esther's magical touch was transcendent. After the ceremony, we had an spectacular indoor dinner for our family inside, loaded with candlelight, and we supplemented Esther and her harp with a violinist and cello for a trio of musicians that played everything from Dr. Zhivago to I Think I Love You (did I mention she is a great sport as well?) Besides her beautiful music, Esther is also a beautiful person inside and out, with a gentle soul and a graceful and refined presence. The best.

Profile Picture Sun, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Esther play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and it truly was perfect. She played exactly what we wanted, knew almost every song in existence and was great about supporting us with ideas. She was incredibly flexible and professional. Esther made our wedding so incredibly magical. We had people commenting about her and how wonderful she was. Thank so much for being a part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Diane , 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble was a dream come true for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing, so professional and the music on the harp was beautiful and it filled the room with such elegance. I was so happy to have them be a part of our wonderful day.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Esther and AnnLisa were incredible! I am so happy that we chose to have them as part of our wedding to provide the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The harp added such a special touch to our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Harp

Esther is very professional, willing to work with you on price. She's very knowledgeable when it comes to current music. she will play any wedding songs you desire. my husband and I picked the perfect Harpist for our wedding and would definitely recommend Esther.

Profile Picture Angeline, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Beyond the fact that Esther is a phenomenal harpist, we made a special connection with her due to her kind and gentle spirit. When we met with her for our consultations, she was always happy to play songs that would be just the right fit for our day, She even suggested lovely Italian opera songs from my fiance's home country of Italy. It really was the right touch and made him feel especially touched and moved. Other than opera songs, she can offer a big selection of modern, classical, jazz and other international music. Everyone enjoyed the harpist on our wedding day and spoke highly of her playing! It was that special elegant touch that we needed and her beautiful playing helped to set the atmosphere for our wedding! We would like to thank Esther for her professional service and we highly recommend her!

~ Sheneka and Flavio ~

Profile Picture Sheneka, 12/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Solo

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther. She is so wonderful!! The music was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. Such the perfect touch to our romantic and loving ceremony. Thank you Esther for everything! Love the Frost family!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Soloist / Vocalist

We hired Esther as our ceremony musician, and we are beyond impressed with her talent and kindness. She was such a pleasure to work with and was always easy to reach over phone or email. The first time that we heard her play the harp at our initial consultation, we were sold. I also asked her to learn to play Howard Shore's "In Dreams" from The Lord of the Rings movies, and I will never forget how she played that song during our ceremony. I very highly recommend Esther!

Profile Picture User6271698, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Sample Music

Esther was fantastic she was easy to work with, plays beautifully. Having her play for our ceremony was the best thing we could of done. Our guest were amazed and her music, it was the final touch to set the tone of our day.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

We definitely recommend The Elegant Harp! Esther was a pleasure to work with and played beautifully!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Esther was great! She did my ceremony music. We had a Harp and Flute and it was beautiful and classic! Esther was great at suggesting songs to use for the ceremony and always very professional and quick to respond! I highly recommend using her to give your wedding that extra special touch!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Flute, Harp

Just want to take a moment to thank Esther for her amazing service and talent! Our wedding ceremony was one of a kind with the addition of the beautiful sounds of the harp! Everything turned out great, truly made our day very special :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Esther was absolutely wonderful! She performed the music for our wedding ceremony, and I am so happy we chose her! She was incredibly professional, talented, and fun to work with. As soon as we heard her play the harp, we knew we wanted her to play for our wedding! She was very attentive to our tastes and made our ceremony special! So many wedding guests have commented on her outstanding talent and how she made the ceremony unique and elegant! She was very prompt in all of our communications, and made us feel comfortable and at ease. She did an amazing job for our wedding, and we could not be happier with her work!

Profile Picture User6859007, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews