The Elegant Bee Reviews

The Elegant Bee 5
The Elegant Bee 6
The Elegant Bee 7

Debbie · Married on 10/18/2014

If I could give Pattie at The Elegant Bee 10 stars I would! Pattie did all of the florals for my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. The only thing that could exceed her talent would be her kindness. She was wonderful to work with and after meeting and talking with my daughter for just a few minutes, she knew exactly the style that suited her and had beautiful and unique ideas.

She did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements of different sizes and designs. For the ceremony Pattie had large urns filled with beautiful arrangements, lanterns with flowers at the end of each aisle and florals added to the natural grapevine (at the venue) for the altar. We had arrangements for the cocktail area, sign in table, any place where a floral would add a nice touch. One of the most beautiful features at the wedding was 2 suspended planks over the head table that Pattie and her team put up with lanterns, candles, flowers and branches! It was absolutely gorgeous and awed every guest there.

We really can't say enough about Pattie! My daughter's wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen because of the floral arrangements, designs and Pattie's creativity and dedication to what she does. You might think I am just biased but every guest made the same comment, 'the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended'!

Besides being so talented, Pattie is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. She is full of inspiration and compassion for her bride and wants it to be everything you have dreamed of and more. She is constantly making sure that you are happy with everything. It was a perfect day and more than my daughter or I ever imagined or envisioned. We recommend Pattie at The Elegant Bee to any bride and Mother-of-the Bride or for any occasion, her work is spectacular! Check out her FB page to see pictures (Katie and Brian).

Sent on 10/30/2014

Debbie,
    You are so sweet, kind, and gracious. Meeting you and working with Katie and Brian for their wedding was one of the biggest blessings I had all year. As we listened to Katie describe her vision for the day, we were able to take lead from her ideas and create a day that reflected her dreams. She spoke of lanterns, garden roses, her palette, and their love. We were able to create a design that was uniquely theirs and was truly a reflection of their personalities, style choices, and romance. It was a pleasure to bless you. And yes, I agree with you that it was beyond what we imagined. Isn't that great?
    Many, many blessings,
    The Team at The Elegant Bee

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my entire life! From the second I met Pattie and started explaining to her what I was envisioning, she was 100% dedicated to making sure it happened. She did everything and anything to make sure that I had the romantic feel that I was going for at my wedding. She is SO creative and is willing to lend you any of her containers/lanterns/vases etc. that you need. I can't even explain the emotion that came overe when the doors opened to the reception And I saw for the first time, the beautiful work Pattie had done. The flowers looked like something out of a fairytale. They were absolutely gorgeous!! She created a few different arrangements that were placed on the tables so that each table did not have the same arrangement. She even built a wooden plank that was hung above the head table with lanterns, lit candles, and flowers draping all around it and hanging off of it. It was BEAUTIFUL. I would HIGHLY recommend using The Elegant Bee to ANY and EVERY Bride in the Boerne/San Antonio area. Not only is Pattie the sweetest lady, but she is such a hard worker and won't quit until you are 150% satisfied!

Sent on 10/31/2014

The Elegant Bee's reply:

You sweet lady were easy to bless. My favorite thing about your wedding was the arbor. While watching you and Brian repeat your vows under the floral pieces we created and that we artfully nested in the massive grapevine arbor that was your wedding cathedral was perfect. It was a perfect expression of your love. The garden roses, the colors, the softness - it was perfectly you. And in knowing that we had captured your love, I was pleased and humbled. That God would allow us to serve you so beautifully was overwhelming. God is so good. He is so very, very good. We wish you a lifetime of blessings.
    Pattie and The Elegant Bee

Jaclyn · Married on 09/27/2014

Pattie @ The Elegant Bee made my wedding above and beyond what I ever dreamed! Since my wedding, I have had so many people ask who did my flowers? They were over the top stunning. I told Pattie from the beginning that flowers were the most important part of my wedding, and that I am EXTREMELY particular with every aspect. I can't even explain how happy she made me- I was brought to tears when we walked into our reception. I can't say enough good things about Pattie, I just can't. You have to experience it first hand. She will work with any budget big or small, and no matter what promises to give you a TON of flowers for your money! The Elegant Bee was the best wedding decision I ever made, except for marrying my handsome groom of course :)

Sent on 10/24/2014

Pattie is THE absolute best!!!! She did all of the florals for our wedding at Tapatio Springs Resort. Every single detail was so breathtakingly beautiful, and it was all more than I could have ever hoped for! I was a bit of an "OCD" bride, and I showed up to my first meeting with Pattie with an entire binder full of floral inspirations that I had found on pinterest. I knew withint the first 5 minutes of my conversation with her that she was going to go above and beyond anything I wanted. She absolutely nailed it. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is an amazing person as well! She is so easy to work with and is so sweet. She genuinely loves what she does, and it definitely shows through her work. We are STILL getting compliments on how beautiful our florals were...3 months later. I HIGHLY recommend using Pattie as your florist for your special day. She is incredible and she is definitely the best there is.

Thank you for your hard work, Pattie!!! Zach and I could not have been any happier!! <3

Sent on 10/21/2014

The Elegant Bee's reply:

Kerry, you are so very welcome! Your wedding was beautiful and our team considers it a blessing to have been a part of your beautiful, stunning celebration. My favorite part was when the two geese flew behind you, across the lake, as you said your vows. I have a few pics I need to share with you. Thank you again for choosing us.
    Pattie

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

Choosing Elegant Bee as our florist for our wedding was one of the best decision we made. Pattie does miracles when it comes to floral arrangements. I have to admit that I was not well educated or experienced when it came to flowers, and I actually couldn't articulate exactly what it was that I wanted for our wedding flowers. However, Pattie was able to draw from me what I liked and didn't like and put it all together to make the most amazing and beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our special day. I have given the Elegant Bee the highest possible rating and I would definitely recommend this florist to anyone and everyone I know who is putting together an event. Pattie and the rest of the Elegant Bee staff, thank you SO much for making our special day beautiful and even more special with the flower arrangments!

Sent on 07/27/2014

The Elegant Bee's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Megan. You were a beautiful bride and your day was only a reflection of you. The Elegant Bee wishes you a lifetime of blessed happiness.

Donna · Married on 07/05/2014

Patti did an amazing job on our daughter and new son in laws wedding this past weekend.
    The flowers were gorgeous and the arrangements were perfect.
    Everything was perfect.
    Thank you Patti for everything. You are really special.
    The Bakeman and Roberts families

Sent on 07/07/2014

The Elegant Bee's reply:

It was such a blessing to be included in this most precious of days in your lives. The Elegant Bee was honored.

Tayler · Married on 07/05/2014

Pattie was my dream florist. When I started planning our wedding and saw her work I was hooked and knew she had to do our flowers! She worked with our budget and exceeded our expectations. She worked with my crazy ideas and color scheme without a flaw. She has so many options for decor and vases which I loved! We met for several meetings and she made me feel so confident about our wedding. Thank you Pattie for the amazing decor for our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Tayler,
    You are so very welcome. Your crazy ideas and great color scheme worked out wonderfully! Happy marriage, much love, and thank you for the opportunity to bless you.
    -The Elegant Bee

Most amazing florist around!!!!! I can't even begin to thank Pattie for the absolutely stunning arrangements she put together for our wedding. She is so meticulous and creative, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything looked. She goes above and beyond to make her customers happy. Not only does she put together gorgeous arrangements, but she adds in little details you never would have thought of. I told her what I wanted and she ran with it. My bouquet was my favorite!!!!!! It could have been in a wedding magazine. She surpassed all of my expectations and then some! She is PRICEY but please don't let that scare you away. SHE IS MORE THAN WORTH IT. The flowers are so important at a wedding to make it look complete. You won't be disappointed! Thanks Pattie :D

Sent on 09/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

Pattie took all of my many ideas and distilled them into one concise, extraordinary vision that was more in tune with my aesthetic than I had even imagined!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2014

Patti is absolutely incredible! She puts so much heart into her work it truly shows. She went above and beyond on our flower and we have had so many compliments on them. We are so grateful to have gone with her, and have zero regrets. All of her flowers turn out absolutely beautiful in all the pictures, and she truly cares to make sure you are absolutely happy with every detail. Book with her and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Christine · Married on 06/07/2014

Personal...beautiful...amazing!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Emily · Married on 05/25/2014

Pattie and her team were such a joy to work with. She took the vision I had for my wedding and made my dream a reality. I am so thankful for all the hard work and dedication she put in to making our special day everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Richard · Married on 04/25/2014

Pattie from Elegant Bee was such a blessing for my wife and I on our wedding day. From the first time we met her, we felt comfortable and confident she was the florist we wanted for our special day. We couldn't be happier for the job she did and how beautiful everything turned out. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special. - Rick and Virjinia C.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Rick and Virjinia,
    I have pictures I took that I'd love to share with you. Your wedding was beautiful. Our team had so much fun working with your palette. The combination of plums and vintage purples was stunning. Thank you again for your confidence in The Elegant Bee.
  • Jax

Jax · Married on 04/19/2014

Can I give more than 5 stars? Having patty and the elegant bee do my flowers was a dream come true! I told everyone at the wedding if I had a million dollars I wouldn't have changed a thing! Patty is so creative and sweet ! She has the highest quality flowers and is so creative with her designs! You are guaranteed to have something unique, custom, and beautiful! Thanks patty!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jaxx,
    I loved doing your wedding. It was stunning, absolutely stunning, but it paled in comparison to how you looked that day. Your colors, the vessels we used, all of it was lovely. I hope you are doing well. Tell Rueben, "hi" and be in touch. I have pics to share. :)

Ella · Married on 04/13/2014

Pattie Beebe was the best, and more than I could have hoped for. I have had so many compliments from our guests about the flowers and six months later it is still being mentioned. Pattie went above and beyond to make the venue look perfect. Apart from being very professional, she was also very kind, warm, and reassuring. If I could do it all over again, I would love to work with her again and I would not change a thing!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Katy · Married on 03/08/2014

Pattie is amazing at what she does! She was able to envision what I have always dreamed my wedding day would look like, with only a few pictures and ideas thrown her direction. Her creativity is truly awesome and we were beyond happy with the way the flowers/decor turned out on our wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Patricia · Married on 02/08/2014

When asked by our various wedding vendors "What do you want the theme of your wedding to be?" or "What are your wedding colors, " our daughter would respond "I don't have or want a theme, and I don't have specific colors in mind. I just want everyone to feel wonderful when they walk in." And when prompted further, our daughter's response would be "It's a feeling I'm going after, not a look, and I know what that feeling is." Somehow, after a couple of hours of speaking with our daughter, Patti at the Elegant Bee new exactly what our daughter wanted and carried out her vision and "feeling" perfectly!!! Patti and her team are amazing at what they do and we cannot imagine the wedding without them!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    The Elegant Bee 8
    The Elegant Bee 9
    The Elegant Bee 10

Mona · Married on 02/07/2014

For brides who want personalized and professional service with a special flair, "The Elegant Bee" is a perfect choice. Pattie Beebe and her crew of florists deliver beautiful designs executed just as specified during their conferences with clients. But more importantly, Pattie takes a very personal interest in each bride and her wedding and does her best to help brides express their own personalities through her floral creations.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Joy · Married on 11/08/2013

Patti was wonderful to work with. Her talent for arranging flowers is above and beyond anything that I have ever seen. The flowers and bouquets were beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Nikki · Married on 09/21/2013

The Elegant Bee just provided our flowers for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased! Pattie created the most romantic floral chandlier and candelabras. Guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. All our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. were exactly as I hoped and asked for. I would recommend The Elegant Bee to any bride!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Claire · Married on 09/07/2013

I wish I could give Pattie Beebe 100 stars for the work she did at our wedding. Seriously, without her help and ideas on the design, the ceremony or reception wouldn't have looked as totally amazing as they did. We had so many compliments on the ceremony decorations and on the centerpieces...it was all just so beautiful and EXACTLY what I pictured in my head.

Pattie took the time to look at my Pinterest board, and spent some time getting to know my husband and I. She's great at communicating her thoughts and ideas, and listening to ours...she spent a lot of time on the phone and email with us to make sure we were all always on the same page. As a result, she used that knowledge when she did the floral design and it was everything I had ever dreamed about for my special day.

Pattie is one of the most kind and wonderful people I have ever met and she is an exceptional florist. I promise that if you hire her for you wedding, you will walk away completely happy.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Pattie did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers. Upon our first meeting, I did not know the exact look I wanted, only bits and pieces of pictures I found on Pinterest. Pattie took the time to listen to what I was going for and I trusted her to create something out of my theme (desert/Baha). She delivered above and beyond anything that I could have thought of. I am so glad to have found someone with as much creativity and experience as Pattie. She is not only patient, but she can and will create EXACTLY what you are looking for!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2013

My mom had met Pattie at a wedding show and was very excited for me to meet her. Upon being greeted by Pattie at our consultation, I could see why. Pattie is nothing but professional, but she also goes out of her way to make you feel at home and at ease. She had asked for my wedding pinterest board and had created a replica of one of my favorite arrangements, which was waiting for us when we arrived. After a very detailed conversation about colors, flowers, types of arrangements, boutonnieres, etc., I began to feel confident that we should work with Pattie for the wedding. It was very evident that she was very knowledgeable and familiar with every detail that would be needed and what would work best for an individual’s taste for their wedding.
    On the day of the wedding, Pattie did not disappoint. She transformed the outdoor gazebo at the Southwest School of Art into a lush floral oasis. The bouquets were exactly as I had envisioned, as were the arrangements inside. Pattie was able to accurately create my vision for the floral design for my wedding, which was a challenge she more than mastered considering she was working with mostly hydrangeas (a very delicate flower) in 100° heat. Every time I talk to a wedding guest or show pictures to friends, they immediately comment on how gorgeous and dream-like the floral scape she created looked.
    One characteristic that I feel very much sets Pattie apart from most any other florist is her genuine interest and love for her clients. I felt very cared-for at our consultation and even on our wedding day when she had so many more responsibilities.
    If you are looking for great quality, a florist that is a joy to work with, and a reasonable price, I highly recommend Pattie of The Elegant Bee. Please browse her Facebook page for examples of her excellent work.

Sent on 10/26/2013

The Elegant Bee did an amazing job! My flowers and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Mrs. Pattie is the sweetest lady to work with and did exactly what I asked for and more!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Gwen · Married on 06/22/2013

Pattie is so wonderful & talented. She was a joy to work with, she made it fun and easy. I had done my consultation with her the day Before we moved out of state and I'm so glad we made this appointment before we left or my husband and I would have missed out on having the most unique and special arrangements at our wedding that we still talk about to this day! It was hard being out of state while trying to plan our wedding but Pattie made it simple and I loved & needed that! I had looked over our contract several times in the months leading to the wedding, which stated all the details of the bouquet but I hadn't been able to imagine it and since I wasn't there I didn't get to review or change anything if needed days before the weeding but I had faith in Pattie and she didn't disappoint!! My Bouquet was so stunning and breath taking it was so much more than I could have ever dreamed! Thank you So much for all the special arrangements Pattie, we absolutely love them..Still!!

Love