The Elegant Bee Reviews

The Elegant Bee 5
The Elegant Bee 6
The Elegant Bee 7

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2016

Pattie and the entire Elegant Bee team was a pleasure to work with! I truly felt that they cared about bringing my special day to life. Pattie sat down with me and made sure I was getting EXACTLY what I envisioned, and also made brilliant suggestions along the way. What I loved her for was that she calmed me down when I was at my highest stress level and gave me advice that I still hold today. I got so many compliments come wedding day and you would be beyond satisfied and in the best hands if you use Elegant Bee for your big day!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Cassandra · Married on 11/07/2015

Miss Patti with Elegant Bee was absolutely so enjoyable to work with. She took our wedding design and ran with it. She perfectly designed the Texas Tuscan look we were going for and incorporated wine barrels and grapes into our florals. Our venue (Hyatt Hill Country Resort) looked better than I thought possible and not to mention the joy she is to work with. She personally came to us while we were getting ready to say a few sweet words prior to us walking down the aisle. So grateful to have been able to work with her.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Angela · Married on 10/24/2015

Pattie Beebe, owner of The Elegant Bee, custom designed exceptional floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding in North Carolina. She worked with the fall foliage, and incorporated those textures and colors into the arrangements. Simply breathtaking! All i can say is, see it for yourself. It was a very nice experience to work with her. Absolutely yes, id work with her again!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Chase · Married on 10/24/2015

Pattie is unparalleled in her knowledge and execution. Her flowers were beyond our wildest expectations and truly made our wedding a step above any other I've ever attended. Her attention to detail and execution was impeccable. There's no way I could truly express how great of a job she did. And to top it all off, she travelled from Texas to North Carolina to do our flowers and we couldn't be more pleased. She truly is the best of the best.

Christina · Married on 10/24/2015

The Elegant Bee made my fairytale North Carolina country wedding dream come to life. Pattie's attention to detail and talent is beyond words. She listened to my every desire in what I had wanted in flowers for my wedding and went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Everyone, including myself were breathless at the color and intricate designs in every bouquet, table top, and flowers for our archway at the alter. Just stunning. Thank you, thank you to The Elegant Bee!!

Taylor · Married on 10/24/2015

My entire experience with the Elegant Bee was amazing. I had my initial consultation with Amanda, and she was so sweet and helpful working with my budget and vision. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined, they completely captured what I wanted. I would highly recommend the Elegant Bee!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2015

Working with Pattie was an absolute joy! She truly listens to what you want, what you're looking for, and understands what will make your wedding everything you want it to be. I'm not the most articulate about what I want or what I think is pretty as I have a hard time visualizing things from a blank palette. She was very patient with me and took the time to go through colors and types of flowers and other things I just didn't understand. She put me at such ease about all of these overwhelming decisions. Of all the vendors I worked with, I had the best experience with Pattie and her team.

On our wedding day, I was absolutely blown away (and still am) by how beautiful the flowers were. Everything. It was just perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. They were so beautiful that my husband decided he had to at least attempt to preserve some of them.

If you have the opportunity to work with Pattie and the Elegant Bee, I encourage you to go for it. You won't regret it!

Sheena · Married on 10/23/2015

The Elegant Bee helped my husband and I have the perfect wedding day! Our flowers were absolutely stunning! Being from 300+ miles away, we needed a florist who would be willing to work with us from a distance. Amanda was awesome! She ensured that my floral vision came to life and did a great job at keeping in touch. We received multiple compliments regarding our beautiful floral arrangements. I could not have chosen a better florist!!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

Pattie and the Elegant Bee team were unbelievably amazing! Pattie puts her whole heart into making it YOUR day! She printed every picture I sent her and we went through each one picking out every flower, leaf, shape, structure that I liked and didn't like in each photo. She makes you feel so loved and cared about throughout the entire process and even afterwards. I knew the flowers and arrangements would be beautiful at the wedding but they completely exceeded my expectations! They were EXACTLY what we described and put together through our meetings and pictures and I could not have been more pleased with how they turned out. Pattie not only gets to the venue early with the flowers so that we have them for pictures, but she stays to set them up so that they look perfect and are all put in the right spots. I would recommend Pattie to any and every bride in the area because you can't get this type of experience and love anywhere else! I can't wait to have an opportunity to get to work with her again!! :) Thank you so much Pattie and to all of your wonderful team that helped out as well. Y'all are truly wonderful!!

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • U

Ursula · Married on 08/22/2015

Pattie and her wonderful team of florists are the BEST ....they made our day truly awesome with all the lovely floral décor at the church/reception, the bouquets and boutonnieres were unique—the vision and color palette for our special day was captured and went far beyond our expectations. They certainly take pride in their work!

Amanda was our point of contact, and she went the ‘extra-mile’ for all our requests—nothing was too small or too late for her to handle.

God has gifted Pattie, Amanda and all their colleagues at Elegant Bee with AMAZING talent!! Many blessings to each of them…
    Ursula

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

The Elegant Bee team is INCREDIBLE! If you are searching for a florist that is knowledgable, genuine and detailed, these are your gals. My number one thing that I wanted done just right were my flowers for my wedding. Elegant Bee really took my vision and ran with it creating the most whimsical day I could have ever imagined. Every center-piece, bouquet, and boutonniere was done perfectly. Every arrangement is full and beautiful. They are so knowledgable about floral design and really know how to make your dreams come true.

Beth · Married on 06/13/2015

If I could give Patti, Amanda and their team more than 5 stars, I would. They surpassed my wildest dreams and literally produced the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Dream come true!! She went above and beyond for the price. They came early and decorated, brought pictures in to me, pinned on boutineers and even took some pictures! I'm so glad that she took these, since I would have missed seeing the beautiful decor in the daytime!!! I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Beth,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a blessing for us that you put your trust in The Elegant Bee. Our entire team puts their heart, soul, and incredible talents into each wedding. Amanda is a great contact for brides and an excellent designer. Sara makes the most exquisite bouquets in Texas. Judy H. crafts artful corsages and boutonnieres that are unrivaled. Beth creates beautiful head circlets, and flower baskets. Judy R. has years of floral expertise and is always teaching each of us something new. Then we have an expert staff, Nick, Sydney F., Laura, and Sydney S., that help us with event execution and break down. The Elegant Bee is blessed beyond measure to be able to serve brides through their talents.
    We are glad we helped create a day that you consider beyond your dreams and hope that you have a lifetime of happy memories when you remember the occasion. We wish you both a lifetime of blessings.

All the many blessings of life,
    Pattie Beebe
    Owner and Lead Designer

Brenda · Married on 05/30/2015

Pattie, owner of The Elegant Bee, and her helpers did an amazing job with the flowers they provided for my daughters wedding! During appointments Pattie was eager to make sure she knew exactly what flowers, greenery, and containers we wanted to use. After understanding the look we were going for she then made additional suggestions, that final touch, to create an over the top floral design. She knew where to use just enough and where to add more. During our meetings she would say "I want these flowers to bless you". I really didn't think to much of it at the time.
    When we arrived in the brides dressing room and the bouquets were there I thought "wow" they were beautiful. When we arrived at the ceremony location I was moved buy the floral decorations at the altar, end isles and entrance to ceremony area. Going into the reception area for the grand reveal was truly "grand". The head table was the most beautiful I had ever seen with the guest tables complementing. The fireplace mantle and hearth were filled with greenery, candles and pictures. Flowers cascaded from outdoor chandeliers, giant candle holders with flowers on the bar. It could not have been any more beautiful! Friends are still asking who did the flowers. The next day as I was reflecting on how happy I was on how wonderful the wedding was I thought about how Pattie had said she wanted to bless us with the flowers. It was then that I understood what she meant for we had truly felt the blessing she had sincerely wanted us to receive. Pattie has a gift as a floral designer and is using it to help make a bride's special day, special!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Choosing Pattie and The Elegant Bee was one of THE BEST decisions we made while planning for our wedding! We spoke to many florists, but Pattie was different; she listened to every detail, every thought and understood our vision completely. She put so much thought and passion into the design of our arrangements and made our wedding day dream come to life! Our flowers were really breathtaking. It's been 7 months since our wedding day and we are still getting compliments on the exquisite flowers and work done by Pattie and her team at The Elegant Bee. I couldn't imagine using anyone else.

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

The ladies with the Elegant Bee were truly blessings to us and our wedding! Their service was absolutely, the best. Hands down, The Elegant Bee can't be beat. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and when other life circumstances started falling down around us in the middle of our wedding planning, the ladies with The Elegant Bee not only worked with our new budget, but stepped up and reminded me that there are beautiful, caring people in the world. You couldn't be in better hands than those of The Elegant Bee!

Ali · Married on 05/02/2015

Pattie and team are FANTASTIC!! If you love beautiful flowers, The Elegant Bee is the place to go! When I met for my initial consultation with Pattie, she really took the time to go through every single photo on my Pinterest page to get an idea of my style and price range. We worked through the details and she provided excellent advice and direction. My day of flowers were breathtaking, and I cannot tell you how many compliments I received from my family and friends. Trust me and use Pattie!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

The Elegant Bee did the most amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! Pattie and her team brought my vision to life and delivered an outcome that was even better than I had envisioned!
    She took the time to go over every detail in our first meeting to ensure all the details were perfect! What a weight she and her team lifted off my shoulders, knowing the flowers and arrangements were on point! I was absolutely blown away with the finished product!
    I would definitely recommend The Elegant Bee to anyone who wants their day, or event, to feel and look magical!
    Most of all Pattie and her team truly care about the vision and work so hard to please their clients! They really want to make you happy and they go above and beyond to do so!!

Corley · Married on 05/02/2015

Patti and The Elegant Bee team are amazing! The flowers at my daughter's wedding were absolutely breathtaking! People that were at the wedding and even those who saw only pictures are still talking about how beautiful and magical everything looked! It was like a fairy tale. Patti listened to my daughters desires and made them come alive in flowers. She and her entire team were amazing to work with. I never had to worry about how the flowers were going to turn out after our first meeting, I knew they would be perfect:}

Deena · Married on 04/25/2015

Patti was a complete and utter joy to work with. I went to her with only a vision and she turned that vision into a reality. All of the flowers and table decor were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Deena,
    Your words are so kind. I am so glad that our team was able to take your ideas and create a reality that blessed you. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Your day was just gorgeous.

Blessings,
    Pattie, The Elegant Bee

Rebekah · Married on 03/14/2015

Pattie and her crew at the Elegant Bee were outstanding to work with. They took the time to understand my style and created the most gorgeous bouquets and arrangements for our wedding/reception. To this day, our guests still tell us how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. I would absolutely recommend working with the Elegant Bee for your flower arrangements!

Patricia · Married on 11/28/2014

Pattie was absolutely the best!!! From the moment we met she was very professional but oh so personal. She knew her flowers and designed the flowers exactly as my daughter described at the appointment. I took a friend, a retired florist, with us and she said, "Pattie knows what she is doing, book her immediately." I did and never looked back. Had every confidence she would deliver and SHE DID!!!!
    You will be absolutely pleased with the Elegant Bee Florist in Boerne, Tx

Sent on 12/20/2014

Trish,
    Thank you so much for your gracious words. Your sweet daughter, Morgan, knew exactly what she wanted. Her choice of butter yellow garden roses, ivories, and touches of brown was an exceptional palette with which to work. I loved the floral chandelier and the tables were a perfect combination of beauty and cheer. To me they exactly mirrored Morgan's sweet personality.
    All the many blessings of life,
    Pattie Beebe
    Owner and Lead Designer, The Elegant Bee

Chelsey · Married on 11/22/2014

Pattie went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams! The floral arrangements were breathtaking and were more even more beautiful than even I imagined they would be! Not only were the florals gorgeous, Pattie is a delight to work with and managed to find me the peonies I had always dreamed of out of season to complete my fairy tale day!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Chelsey,
    Thank you for noticing that we got those peonies when they weren't really available. I knew that I promised you peonies, and when their growing season had not quite peaked yet, we found those delicate blossoms anyways. I'll be careful of that promise in the future, but I am so tickled that you received a bouquet of peonies on your wedding day. God is good.
    Blessings,
    The Elegant Bee

Taylor · Married on 11/08/2014

The designers at the Elegant Bee are incredible. They surpassed what I had imagined. They have an artistic ability beyond that of other florists. I met with a couple of florists during my wedding planning and none compared to the Elegant Bee. I knew from the start that they understood my vision and I had 100% trust in how the day would come together. They not only took care of the flowers, but also many other decorations. They will let you use anything they have including their beautiful wine barrels. I am so thankful to have worked with the team at the Elegant Bee. I have four younger sisters and I'm sure we will be using them for all of their weddings in the future!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Taylor,
    I can't even explain what a blessing it was to be a part of your wedding. What people might not know is that before I was your wedding florist, I was your Speech teacher years before. You were lovely since the day I met you. You are a vision of beauty with a heart that is even lovelier. So, when you asked me, The Elegant Bee, to be a part of your wedding, I was humbled. We loved your vision and blessing you with flowers. It was an absolutely breathtaking day. The flowers were lovely, but you were radiant.
    I love you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you. God's best,

Pattie, your teacher, your florist, your friend

Terry · Married on 11/08/2014

Words can not express how pleased we were with the floral arrangements, the service, the professionalism, and the artistry provided by The Elegant Bee. Patty went over and beyond the call of duty on my daughters special day. She accessorized the tables with beautiful lanterns and offered wine barrels, vases, ladders, and so many other unique ideas to compliment the venue. Prior to our daughter walking down the aisle Patty pulled out needle and thread from who knows where and stitched a loosely fitting garter. Following the ceremony she once again came to the rescue and bustled the gown that proved to be difficult for so many others to do.

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

We don’t have enough words to say how amazing Pattie and the Elegant Bee are. Her enthusiasm and passion for flowers and our wedding – were unmatched. She truly created our magical day – from the church to the 100-year-old venue’s staircase that was cascading in garland and garden roses from top to bottom. From now on, whenever I smell garden roses, I will think back to sitting on the staircase that day watching the magic develop around me. When we talked to Pattie the first time we gave her a new challenge.
    Our theme was “steam punk”, glitter-gold - steam punk. She took it and ran with it and really really made it happen. The church entrance had large, flower filled urns with gears; at the reception there were flower covered steam punk sculptures, long garland covered guest tables, flowers in every room – including a flower and cigars wire wound arrangement in the men’s restroom (a detail that so many of our male guests noticed and commented on!). Down to the very last small detail – my Grandmothers broach entwined into my bouquet, and the tiny gears weaved into the boutonnières Pattie made our vision a reality. If you want to see the amazing work she did for us, you can find some pictures from our wedding flowers on her Facebook page under the album “Sarah and James”!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Sarah,
    The design that you and James came to us with was both an inspiration and a challenge. How much fun it was. We dreamed, sketched, and round-tabled the design. Your gears, the colors, and the concept took life through the ideas brought forth from the many talented designers at The Elegant Bee. Challenge gave way to reality and the ideas leapt from page onto the canvas of your venue.
    Thank you for allowing us to dream, design, and have creative license. It was truly a magnificent day. You two were the crowning jewel. Your love is so precious and beautiful.
    The Elegant Bee loved, loved, loved this beautiful design.
    Many blessings,