The Elegant Barn Reviews

The Elegant Barn 1
The Elegant Barn 2
The Elegant Barn 3

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I had my wedding here back in October it was amazing. I fell in love with the place when we were scouting the year prior, it was the perfect size for me and gave a big midwest feel in the middle of a desert. The staff were easy to work with and decor had many options to go through in their space. From my perspective my day went off hitch, Sari was in constant rotation and I'm sure she squelched any fires before they could surface.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    The Elegant Barn 4
    The Elegant Barn 5
    The Elegant Barn 6

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

We live in Austin, Texas but planned the wedding in Phoenix due to my sister's fiance's family. Andrea and her team were amazing to work with and helped make everything easy and manageable. Planning a long distance wedding is daunting, but the moment I spoke with Andrea, I knew The Elegant Barn is who I wanted to work with. We arrived in Phoenix only one day before the wedding and Andrea hustled to get all the decor and layout decided on and ready for the big day. The grounds are beautiful, but what really made it a wonderful experience was the team. I hope I don't have any more weddings to plan for awhile, but would do it at The Elegant Barn again in a heartbeat. You won't be dissapointed by their commitment to making your day feel unique and special.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Laura · Married on 02/11/2017

Choosing the Elegant Barn as our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Where to begin...firstly, the venue is gorgeous! My family and I have had numerous people mention to us how beautiful everything was--it was exactly what we were looking for in a venue. Secondly, the staff is incredible. Andrea and the rest of the team at the Elegant Barn were always one step ahead of us by anticipating our needs and making sure our event ran smoothly. Throughout the past year, Andrea has been so easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to my emails and she made the planning process an absolute breeze. One of my favorite parts was being able to choose our decor from their huge inventory of items on site. By using their decor, we were able to create the exact "look" we wanted for our wedding while also saving money, win win! If you are on the hunt for a wedding venue, I urge you to consider the Elegant Barn. You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/03/2016

We are so happy we chose the Elegant Barn. They helped make our day perfect!! Andrea was so helpful in the planning and was always easy to get ahold of. During the wedding she and Melissa were helpful with every little detail. They went above and beyond what we expected. The decor and venue is just so lovely and elegant. We highly recommend them for you special day. You wont regret it!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brianna · Married on 08/27/2016

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Elegant Barn! All the coordinators were amazing and made our day as stress free as possible! We would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 09/16/2016

All we wanted was a small, intimate and beautiful ceremony. The Elegant Barn was not only the most beautiful venue we found in the area, but also the most reasonably priced and accommodating to what we envisioned. We had time before the ceremony to change and plenty of time after for photos all throughout their amazing property!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2016

The Elegant Barn was the most AMAZING venue!! I got married there in July and was so happy with the Elegant Barn! The staff was so organized and helpful! They made our day absolutely perfect! Melissa went above and beyond to organize our vendors and make our ceremony and reception smooth and stress-free!! I can't thank the Elegant Barn enough for making our day so great!! I would HIGHLY recommend booking with them!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Chelsea! We enjoyed hosting your event and are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Christina · Married on 05/06/2016

Nothing but good things about the Elegant Barn! It is absolutely beautiful anytime of year. The staff was always friendly and helpful through our whole planning process. Our wedding day ran smoothly and everyone loved the venue.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/05/2016

My wedding was perfect for me and my husband, largely thanks to the staff at The Elegant Barn. They were helpful and communicative during the entire process. Their packages are exceptional and the fact that they have decor available for use and help set up and tear down the venue made our day so easy. Our wedding coordinator was friendly and enthusiastic and checked in with us regularly on the day of to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. Our guests loved the fact that we felt removed from the city in the private garden area and barn. The ambiance and staff helped make our day everything we ever wanted it to be

Sent on 04/16/2016

I am very excited to be working with the Elegant Barn!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Cara · Married on 11/28/2015

I knew when I stepped into the Elegant Barn, that I was going to get married there!! It is an absolutely beautiful venue, and the owners Dennis and Stella are sweeter than pie. Andrea is the event coordinator was a such a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and quick to respond to my daily emails :-) . She was incredible when it came to the day of wedding and I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She helped set up all my decor, keep track of my day of timeline, and assisted with everything! The only downside is the no alcohol, which was a bummer at first, but after everything, I look back and can remember the entire day and still had an incredible time!! Wouldn't have changed anything! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Cara! We enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful wedding and wish you best wishes in your marriage!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/31/2015

The family here truly cares about each and every wedding they hold in this gorgeous venue!! We were so lucky to have such caring individuals that didn't treat us like a number, but like an extension of their family. They made our special day stress-free and amazing!!! Truly a beautiful experience.

Sent on 10/23/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Chelsea! It was a pleasure hosting your beautiful wedding and reception! Best wishes to a happy future.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2015

As soon as my husband and I went to The Elegant Barn we fell in love. When we found out about them, we made plans to go to one of their fabulous open houses. However, we mixed up the dates and showed up a day late. The owners, Stella and Dennis graciously showed us around the barn despite our mix up and made us feel so welcome that we immediately knew how great they'd be to work with. Throughout the process, the staff at the barn was amazing at communicating with us regularly and readily answered even our silliest questions. The venue itself is beautiful and simple with vintage charm. There is something about the courtyard and barn all lit up that is purely magical and you can't help but fall in love with it. I am so happy that we chose The Elegant Barn as the backdrop for our day, and I would gladly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a unique venue for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/29/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Elizabeth, It was truly a pleasure hosting your wedding! You were such a beautiful bride! We wish you and Joey happiness in your life together. :)

Marissa · Married on 05/15/2015

The Elegant Barn was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made when planning our wedding. The second that we arrived for our tour, we knew that this venue fit the casual elegance that we had been searching for. The first thing that I fell in love with was the beautiful wood arch/stage where the actual ceremony takes place. It was so gorgeous and unique- miles ahead of the iron arches and lattice work gazebos that we had seen at other venues. We rented the drapes and bistro lights inside the barn for the reception, which really made the space look that much more amazing. Our wedding was 5/15/15. Unfortunately, it ended up raining a lot, but the clouds cleared just long enough to keep the ceremony outside. The backdrop that they put behind the cake table would have made for a beautiful wedding inside the barn, however I'm glad that we were still able to utilize the beautiful wood space. The backyard being turf instead of real grass was ideal because it wasn't muddy after the rain had let up. We did the basic barn package, so we did catering, dj, décor and all of that ourselves, but if there's one thing that our guests couldn't stop talking about, it was the venue. Even now, a month after the wedding, my father still calls to tell me how beautiful the venue was. The Elegant Barn can fit a variety of themes from rustic to elegant- casual to glamorous. Everyone who works there is wonderful and Dennis and Stella are so kind and helpful. You really can't go wrong with this venue.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kiana · Married on 05/08/2015

The Elegant Barn was the most perfect venue chose and made my wedding beautiful, charming, and timeless. The Barn has that beautiful rustic charm with the hanging chandeliers. It has both indoor and outdoor settings, so it made my wedding feel open, but intimate at the same time. I planned my wedding out of state, but they made it such an easy and fun process to plan away. They have different packages to choose from with a list of all vendors, and they each were so great. The best part was that the barn has all the decor you need, so I didn't have to bring much with me. Dennis and Stella are so sweet and made the environment have a comfortable and family feel. My wedding was so beautiful, and I wish I could do it all over again. I highly recommend the Elegant Barn, especially if you want to capture that beautiful rustic elegance.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/20/2015

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at The Elegant Barn. Dennis and Stella were/are amazing. Very helpful. Andrea was very quick and responsive when I had any questions or concerns. I had been planning and making all the decorations for my wedding for the past year and it was very refreshing to not have to worry or stress about anything regarding the venue while prepping for our day. Everything came out exactly as planned. My wedding was this March, 2015. It's a beautiful location to have your wedding at. I love how the dance area is long and open and everywhere is lower, as far as the ceiling; it makes it very intimate. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tiffany! It means so much to us to hear that your wedding was exactly as planned. We are honored to have been a part of it!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/14/2015

This place was one of a kind! Beautiful and unique! The owners and there staff were so accommidating and did everything possible to make our day special. Looking for a gorgeous all inclusive venue! Elegant barn is the best in the Phoenix area!

Sent on 02/21/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed our venue and our inclusive packages. It is always great to hear from happy couples!

Aurora · Married on 11/15/2014

This place is dreamy! And the owners are amazing people. Everything was just so perfect! Thanks!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jana · Married on 10/18/2014

We had our wedding here in October 2014. Dennis, Stella, and the entire staff was amazing! Any time we had a question we got a prompt response. The costs were all laid out up front including any potential add ons we may have wanted. When at the last minute (I'm talking as we were decorating) we decided to keep up the draping from another event, we were given a great deal. While it is a bummer there is no alcohol due to people in the area being prudes, you can still have a great wedding. The grounds and barn are absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jamy · Married on 05/16/2014

The Elegant Barn itself is gorgeous and the event team was excellent to work with during the planning process for the open house. This lovely venue is the perfect location for weddings and special event. Our team looks forward to many more successful events at “The Elegant Barn!”

Sent on 05/17/2014

Excellent and beautiful venue. Decor is gorgeous, entire grounds are so beautiful. We did hourly rental and the price was beyond worth it.
    Dennis and Stella are very sweet and personable as the owners.
    Our emails were not always responded to as promptly as we hoped, but they always answered the calls and welcomed us in when we stopped by. They were incredible flexible while still remaining professional.
    Lovely place, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/10/2015

4.2

The Elegant Barn is a beautiful venue to host an event at. Stacia was our wedding coordinator and I thought she did an excellent job. She was kind and professional. She consistently checked in on me (the bride) to make sure things were running smoothly. If I ever had a concern or a request, she immediately resolved it and helped find a solution. I only interacted with the owners of the barn a few times but they seemed like they knew what they were doing and were there to keep everything going as they liked it. I loved the atmosphere of the house and the barn and am grateful for their services. Great wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2015

3.2
      3.0

I have mixed feelings about this venue. On the one hand they have an absolutely gorgeous barn, beautiful grounds, and its super nice to have his/her rooms inside the house for before the wedding. On the other hand we were not expecting all the hidden fees (like oh, if you want us to move the chairs from your ceremony to the reception its gunna cost ya) and policy changes (the videographer we pushed super hard for as a package deal with the barn, yeah he's not going to be there anymore and we wont get a replacement). These ended up biting us in the butt a bit which is too bad because it is a gorgeous place. They don't allow alcohol if that matters to you (it didn't for us). I would recommend someone to the barn on the condition that I get a chance to explain all the little fees they threw at us within the last week before our wedding. Hope that helps...

Sent on 04/02/2015

Dear bride,
    Thank you so much for your input. We have taken it into account and changed our policies regarding "fees". The last thing we want is for our brides to be discouraged!
    Thanks for taking the time to reach out and congratulations on your marriage!

2.0

The venue is beautiful. I was just put off on how the owners of the venue became a part of my wedding. They were hovering around everything. I understand it's their property but I would have felt better if they just did a walk through at the end. On top of the no alcohol which we were ok with, kids playing outside at 6pm were told to be quiet and our DJ was told to turn off music by 9:20 when we were originally told 10pm.

Sent on 01/29/2015

The Elegant Barn's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will be sure to take your comments into account going forward and appreciate you letting us know how you felt!