The Ebell of Los Angeles Reviews

54 | Los Angeles, CA

54 Reviews for The Ebell of Los Angeles

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Since I got married in August, I've told other friends who have asked for advice that the most important thing you could possibly have in a wedding venue is a coordinator who vibes with you. Jenny and I hit it off immediately and her attention to detail and shared vision was one of the biggest factors in making our wedding gorgeous and perfectly efficient.

The Ebell was the most expensive venue we looked at and was a bit of a splurge for us, but that's because they have a great deal of expertise and a high level of service. I feel like they worked with us to make the investment worth it, and the space is so beautiful I feel like I saved money by not needing to augment it much. It's also a multifaceted space, and we were able to get a range of beautiful and unique wedding photos by using the indoor, outdoor, and upstairs spaces (Jenny worked hard to get us permission to photograph upstairs - super accommodating!)

They were also able make recommendations for services we didn't have yet, like a wedding coordinator, and had an in-house lighting service that came up with something simple and perfect. The team at the Ebell, the wedding coordinator, the DJ and a couple helpful friends and relatives worked together to make my wedding day come and go without a single disaster.

When it was all said and done, Jenny and the rest of the team at the Ebell set everything up so I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. We danced and drank and goofed off with all our friends and family until our feet ached, and multiple attendees said (and I think they were being sincere) that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

Seriously, the Ebell even won over my mom, and she's a tough sell. (She was thrilled that the service staff was attentive and kind to all of my extended relatives, and that the venue features prominently in multiple episodes of The Gilmore Girls.)

Sent on 05/04/2017

The Ebell of Los Angeles's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. Your wedding day was a day you will remember for the rest of your lives and knowing that, we took great care in making sure that your experience was a good one from the day you first inquired to the moment you both made your exit after it was all said and done. As you know, our team becomes your team and your dreams become our dreams. Thank you for sharing your most special day with us and for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the memories that will last a lifetime. Cheers to weddings and marriage and most importantly, love!

Lacrista · Married on 08/09/2008

A little pricey, but worth every single penny. Our wedding was truly one of a kind because of this beautifully historic location and wonderful personnel. In addition, the team eased ALL of my concerns and our guests can't stop talking about how great the food was. Thank you Ebell of Los Angeles!!!

Sent on 11/19/2008
  • Olivia

Olivia S. · Married on 06/10/2019

So classy and elegant

Ebell was the only venue we saw and we are extremely happy with our choice. From the planning until the day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond to make sure the day was executed as perfectly as possible. Our guests have told me the food was delicious and service was on point. I can't believe the night went by so fast and all that are left are pictures. If you're looking for a venue with elegance, class, style, and especially something local to Los Angeles, this is the place.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • GlamourGeek

Elan · Married on 08/30/2008

4.2
      3.5

This venue was incredible, such character which isn't always easy to find in Los Angeles. And my guests are still raving about the food even weeks later.

Sent on 09/17/2008