The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 5
The Dressing Room 6
The Dressing Room 7

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Judy is AMAZING! She is super accommodating and makes sure to focus on what YOU want. Additionally, the gentlemen who does the alterations, Hugh, is a genius!!

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • I

Ivana · Married on 10/01/2016

If you want an individualized, and special wedding dress shopping experience; this place is where you need to go. Judy was so helpful and accommodating. She had a huge variety of gowns and they were all very reasonably priced. She also listen to exactly what I wanted and had me try on a bunch of different dresses. She also included my family, who came with me. in the appointment which made is feel very special. I would recommend Judy and her shop in a heart beat. She is very nice and you will find you dream dress here.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say ENOUGH kind and nice words about the amazing person that is Judy and her staff at The Dressing Room. She is down to earth, straight to the point, has been in the industry from all sides for years. If I were you, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else but here! And Hugh is a MAGICIAN with alterations. They do everything in house and their prices are the best. I even got all my jewlery from this boutique.

The best part is you are the ONLY one in the store when you shop. She is appointment only and it makes it such a personal and enjoyable experience.

Do yourself a favor and come here FIRST and don't waste your time anywhere else. My two older cousins and myself have no gotten our dresses here, and my two younger sisters have future plans to return here for their own dresses one day. Love you Judy and can't wait to share my pictures with you!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Terry · Married on 10/01/2016

if you would like a personal experience without all the hustle and bustle of the bigger stores, this is the place for you. They are very professional and only showed me dresses that fit the description they were given. The best thing is that they have dresses that fit most budgets. The price I paid was more than reasonable.

Sent on 12/05/2016

jocelyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Judy and her assistant were epic!! I can't say enough about how wonderful she was to deal with. She was my last appointment of the day and we were exhausted! Somehow she managed to turn our moods around and we were laughing like old friends in no time! I found a dress in less than 30 minutes with her expert help that brought my mom and maids of honor to tears. I would absolutely recommend her to all brides. I loved the personal attention she provides by only allowing one bride in the salon at a time. It was a truly special day because of her.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

We had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding gown at the Dressing Room. I brought both of my parents and we really enjoyed having the store to ourselves to look around and choose dresses. When I selected my dress the experience was very personal and special as I had always hoped it would be.

I am so pleased to have found the Dressing Room and my beautiful dress.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

I went to another, more traditional shop looking for a dress first. The experience felt rushed and not very personal. Stop #2 was with Judy at The Dressing Room. When I arrived, Judy locked the door behind my mom and I and made it clear we had 100% of her attention. She sat us down and interviewed me about my style and preferences. She listened so intently and gave great advice of things to think about with the dress and wedding day. Then we proceeded with trying on dresses. I was rather undecided and uneducated on the style that I wanted so we tried some different ones to help narrow it down. Judy was very patient, and I never felt rushed at all. When I found the dress, I knew immediately. Judy encouraged me to step away and think on it, which I actually really appreciated. I returned later than week to purchase the dress. There were a couple of tricky parts about my alterations (1) I wanted a couple of key customizations, including cutting out the back of the dress and (2) I live in Colorado, so I needed very particular timing for my alterations appointments. Judy was extremely accommodating with my schedule and we got all of my fittings done within my travel schedule. Her alterations guy is INCREDIBLE. I had him add volume to the bottom of the dress, cut out the back and add decorative buttons down the back of the dress. I am not a curvy woman, but he was able to accentuate my chest and backside in a perfectly elegant and noticeable way. His work was flawless and his price was even better; both my mom and I expected the alterations to cost double what they did. Overall, I got a custom lace dress for an extremely reasonable price and a fantastic boutique customer experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Kailey · Married on 05/07/2016

I can’t say enough good things about The Dressing Room! Background info: I changed my wedding date and had 3 months to find the dress!!

Store: The store is absolutely gorgeous and very well kept. Even though it is smaller than other bridal stores, the atmosphere makes you feel so special and exclusive.

Owner: Judy is very nice and extremely knowledgeable, but more importantly she tells it like it is. There is no B.S. here and I also never felt pressured to buy. The first time I tried on, I went in alone and she was so helpful and supportive.

Dress: Don’t let the fact that it is a smaller store fool you. There was an amazing selection and I could have gotten married in any of the dresses in this store, and that is saying something because I am very picky. Judy really has exquisite taste and I loved every single dress she put on me. Because I was on such a short time frame, I chose a sample dress that I could take home day of for an AMAZING deal.

Price: On par or even better than other bridal stores in the area.

Tailor: Hugh is a magician! He made this dress fit me like a glove and any alteration I wanted, he was able to do perfectly. I’m not just talking a little nip and tuck here and there, I needed a seem going under the bust to pull tight the entire dress’s fabric and he covered it completely with lace so you could not even tell it was ever there.

In conclusion, I will be insisting any family member or friend who gets married start their wedding dress search at The Dressing Room.

Sent on 06/19/2016

EMILY · Married on 04/16/2016

As a mother of the bride, you want every aspect of your daughters experience to be perfect. Judy at The Dressing Room gave us exactly that, a perfect experience! From the minute you book the appointment, Judy makes it clear that you are her only customer and priority for that time frame. He beautiful, elegant shop was the perfect setting to find the perfect dress. We had been to other salons where the people helping had 2 or 3 other appointments at the same time, and left us feeling unimportant. Not so at The Dressing Room!!! Judy spends time getting to know the bride and what she envisions not only for her dress, but for the overall ideas she has for her special day. Then she helped my daughter find THE DRESS! A few months later, her alterations man Hugh, helped fine tune that dress to fit her perfectly. There is no stress, no pressure, no push here...just exactly what buying your dress should be! A happy fulfilling experience. Thanks to Judy and Hugh for giving my daughter a great experience!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Amy · Married on 04/16/2016

Judy and Hugh were fabulous! It was a great experience from start to finish. They close down the store for each appointment and it really makes you feel special and that you have their full attention. As all the reviews mentioned, Hugh is amazing! My dress fit like a glove. I had a fusion wedding and my sari top was too big, and he altered it for me in 48 hours! I would definitely recommend checking out their beautiful shop!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Some of my best friends have purchased their wedding gown from Judy, so when was my turn, The Dressing Room is where I started.

There are so many aspects of the experience that I loved - the layout/lighting, Judy's 'tell it like it is' personality, the the array of beautiful gowns. Judy offers input, but doesn't push you AT ALL. That was so nice. She wants you to make the right decision for you.

She was helpful with setting up alterations and offered accessory suggestions, but again, wasn't pushy when I couldn't find the earrings I was looking for at her store. I respect her a lot for that. She runs a great business.

My gown was absolutely beautiful. It is a timeless and classy gown. I'm very thankful for Judy and all that she has done for me. :)

Sent on 03/16/2016

Nichole · Married on 03/26/2016

Judy and her team made finding my dream dress so easy and fun!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

From the moment I walked into the room, I knew that Judy and "The Dressing Room" were in a class of their own. Having shopped elsewhere for my dress and receiving sub-par service (to put it nicely), the service and professionalism at The Dressing Room was a welcomed changed. Judy was nothing short of amazing - welcoming, caring, honest, professional, the list could go on. Hugh is an absolute alterations genius - his skills in altering my gown cannot be quantified. Hugh is a true talent - he fixed things that I didn't even know needed to be fixed and in the final days before my wedding, I can honestly say that Judy and Hugh saved the day for me, I wish I would have started my dress journey with them from day one, but I am so thankful that I ended the journey there. Thank you so much Judy and Hugh! I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Amber · Married on 02/27/2016

If you want your search for your wedding gown to be an intimate experience, visit Judy at The Dressing Room! She is by appointment only and from start to finish you have her personalized attention. She has an AMAZING selection of GORGEOUS designer gowns, and will guide you in the process of selecting one that represents your personal style best. She truly cares about you, and making your vision come to life. Her professionalism and service is unparalleled! Judy is truly the BEST in business and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

Judy was an absolute delight! I went in for my first appointment with my mom. We gave Judy a budget and she made it work! I thought I knew what style dress I wanted. However, Judy had other ideas. She had me try on a dress that was outside my comfort zone and boy was she right! As soon as I put it on both Judy and my mom said, "We are done here that's it!" I bought a sample size 8 and Hugh that does the alterations did a fabulous job! I was so happy that he was able to alter that dress to fit my small frame. I almost want to get married all over again so I can get to spend more time with such fabulous people. Judy really makes you feel special and you know that she really cares about you as a person and not just trying to sell you a dress.

Thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Julie · Married on 02/06/2016

Such a fabulous experience from beginning to end. I fell in love with several of their wedding dresses and had a hard time deciding on one. Judy helped guide me through the process without being pushy and her tailor was amazing! My dress fit me like a glove. I also bought my beautiful wedding jewelry and veil at The Dressing Room. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 01/23/2016

I am so happy I went to The Dressing Room for my dress! I thought I had found "the dress" at another boutique, so I contemplated even keeping my appointment with Judy at The Dressing Room, but I am so glad I decided to go! Our first meeting went great, it was just Judy, my mom and myself in the shop. I love that The Dressing Room is by appointment only, so all attention is on the bride and what she wants. Her boutique, by the way, is beautiful and intimate; I did not feel overwhelmed by the selection of wedding dresses, there was a nice variety. I hadn't had much luck finding what I was looking for until I went to The Dressing Room.

Judy is very straight-forward and honest, but that is what you need from someone when looking for your wedding dress! She wants your vision of a wedding dress to come to life. I told her what I was looking for, and she provided me with a nice selection of designer dresses, one of which included my dress. Judy is very knowledgable about wedding dresses and the whole wedding industry. She doesn't try to sell you on something you are not completely satisfied with. Hugh, who does alterations, is great too. He was able to modify my dress in the way that I was envisioning. He did my alterations in a matter of days, as I was from out of state. I was a little worried it may not all be done in time, since I flew in about a week before the wedding, but everything was finished and ready to go on time! So if you are from out of state, do not worry, your dress will be done in time if Judy says it will be! Judy is a smart, driven business woman, yet patient and kind as well. She gives great advice to the bride-to-be. She wants to make sure you are the upmost satisfied with your dress, and leave with a smile and a hug. My mom and I enjoyed her every minute!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/18/2015

There are no words to explain my involvement with Judy (owner) at The Dressing Room other than POSITIVE and PROFESSIONAL. She created a seamless experience through her expertise that left me stress free and feeling as though we had added a family member. Her care and concern for how I was going to look on my wedding day was apparent from my first appointment through my final fitting. Other than a gorgeous selection of dresses, the best aspect of the The Dressing Room is that you get a truly PERSONAL experience. Unlike most bridal shops, where there may be multiple people trying dresses at the same time, you will have Judy's undivided attention so that she is able to gain a complete understanding of your vision for yourself. Through the entire process, I felt as though Judy was listening to me, which allowed me to receive her very honest and constructive remarks on how I might achieve a better look. The alterations provided by Hugh are the frosting to the cake. It did not matter how small of an adjustment I needed, or if I wanted to add something and then ask for it to be removed (LOL), Hugh and Judy fulfilled my requests and provided me with expert guidance. From the dress, to the veil, to the alterations, to the jewelry, The Dressing Room created an overall stunning look. I cannot wait for my wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hillary · Married on 11/28/2015

Judy was amazing! She made my experience in finding my dress perfect from start to finish. She knows what you like and do not like just from a look, which is great because I am way too nice to say I do not like something! She helped me find my dress and I loved it!! Hugh, her tailor, altered the dress to fit me perfectly and it looked amazing on my day! I would highly recommend this place, so many beautiful gowns! And an owner who truly wants to see you find THE dress :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Tara · Married on 10/15/2015

I went to 3 different locations and tried on at least 30 dresses before I found Judy and The Dressing Room. The previous 3 experiences had left me feeling defeated, discouraged and uncertain that I would have that "bridal moment". Judy and Hugh changed all of that! Judy was so attentive and her individualized one on one appointment made me feel very special. Her boutique is charmingly beautiful and her energy is so uplifting. Judy helped me find the perfect dress and Hugh made it fit like it was made specifically for me. Judy and Hugh clearly love what they do and they do it better than anyone else I encountered! It was a truly wonderful bridal experience!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Judy was so helpful in finding the wedding gown of my dreams! I am very indecisive and she knew just how to work with me. The Dressing Room has a large variety of gorgeous gowns to chose from that are one of a kind! Judy's tailor Hugh works wonders! He is so talented and altered my dress so it fit perfectly. Judy and Hugh are the absolute best! I am going to miss seeing them for fittings!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Owner Judy is wonderful! You will have the entire store to yourself and a private appointment when you visit. Judy's dresses are very high quality. My budget was on the lower side but she was still able to find me so many beautiful dresses to choose from. I did not feel pressured to make a purchase- I had 3 appointments with Judy before I chose my dress. This was the only dress shop I went to and after my first visit I knew I didn't need to go anywhere else! Judy is able to find the dress you are looking for based on your style, budget, and body type. I had a great experience and would recommend The Dressing Room to any bride!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

After a LONG LONG day of looking for dresses I went into the dressing room. I immediately LOVED Judy. I tried on THE DRESS. I knew immediately that was the one. I drove over 2 hours to go to The Dressing Room and I don't regret it for a second. I tell everyone else to go too! Hugh did all my alterations and he was perfect. I loved both Judy and Hugh.

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • onawho

Ona · Married on 08/14/2015

I LOVED my time with Judy!

She is a straight to the point, no nonsense, shoot from the hip kinda gal and I am in love with her.

Seriously, Judy is wonderful. She knows her stock and will pull dresses that flatter your body, help you maintain your budget and will make you shine.

She allots all of her brides 1.5 hours a piece and you start with a little 'get to know the bride' talk before you start to pull dresses. I really enjoyed this part of my appointment as I felt she really understood what my vision is and who I am as a person and because of this, selected gowns that would flatter me as a person.

Go and see Judy. Don't waste your time with other large 'warehouse' type stores where you are just a number.

PS. Her prices are better than those warehouse bridal shops too!

Sent on 02/03/2015

I met Judy on the first day I went out in search of my wedding dress. I had gone to one other bridal boutique before I entered The Dressing Room. Right from the beginning, there was an instant trust formed with Judy. As you enter her shop, she locks the door behind you so that she has 100% focus on finding you your dream gown. She took time to get to know me and to know exactly what I was envisioning. She pulled various dresses for me and I thought I had found the dress. Judy told me before I made up my decision to finish trying on the dresses she had pulled for me. The FIRST dress she pulled for me was the LAST dress I tried on. As soon as I put the dress on, I was in tears because I knew it was the one. Judy's knowledge and experience is by far the best in the business! Her charm and class truly make the experience. She is a delight to work with and I would highly recommend visiting her during your bridal gown search. Hugh, her alterationist, was AMAZING! He completely transformed the top of my dress and it was breath-taking. Overall, the experience at the Dressing Room was INCREDIBLE!! I cannot wait for my sister to get engaged so we can all go back and visit our dear friend Judy.

Thank you so much!!!!