The Dressing Room Reviews

420 Reviews for The Dressing Room

• Bnking13

jerri · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Cassie is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel so special from the moment you walk in to the second you walk out the door, with a dress!! She quickly can figure out what you want, while still having you try things on that you never knew you liked! We recommend all of our future bride friends to shop here!

Sent on 03/16/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Brandi!! We agree that Cassie is absolutely amazing :) We are so happy to be a part of your wedding journey!!

Jessica Lerner · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Highly recommend

I highly recommend The Dressing Room! I honestly couldn’t be any happier with my experience, the staff is extremely helpful with realizing your body type, your style and leading you in a direction that fits you perfectly!!! TDR was the only wedding shop I went to and I walked out saying “Yes to the dress” so many selections to choose from as well. Thank you so much TDR!

Sent on 06/14/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so happy we were able to not just find you one gorgeous gown, but 2! Can't wait for your big day! You are going to be stunning :)
  • Alexis

Alexis · Getting married on 02/13/2021

The Best Ever!!!

My appointment with Stephanie was amazing! It was my first (and last) bridal appointment. She was so kind and her dress picks were all spot on. There was no dress that I hated. My dress was the first one I tried on and she matched a perfect veil. I couldn’t be more thankful to have chosen The Dressing Room for my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Courtney Price · Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing Little Shop

I am so happy that i found this amazing shop! I started my experience off at David's Bridal and as soon as i walked in i was told to browse and pick out things that i liked, I found this odd as i had watched so many bridal shows and they had someone with them helping, after almost 30 minutes past my appointment time a lady finally came over and i hated every dress that i tried on she tried to push me into buying it. I felt defeated and thought i may never have my "aha moment" in a dress. My mother found The Dressing Room St. Pete online and made an appointment for me, the first thing i loved was how amazing it was that you get the whole place to yourself to try on and that there was plenty of seating for your friends and family to be apart of your special experience, Jenna helped me and was so sweet and helpful, i had finally put on the 5th dress and broke down in tears......I had found my dress! Jenna didn't pressure me to buy it and even let me schedule another appointment to let me grandmother who couldn't be there come and see it! needless to say i would recommend The Dressing Room to everyone they are so amazing and they really took all my stress away!

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the amazing review!! We are so happy you were able to have your "aha moment" and say YES to the most perfect dress :) We are so happy Jenna was able to be there to help you. So happy you're a TDR Bride and we can't wait for your big day :)
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 01/23/2021

The BEST bridal experience a girl could ask for!

If I could give it 6 stars I would!! I loved the one-on-one bridal appointment and regulation of only having one bride inside at a time, it feels so special to be the only person in the store trying on dresses and not having to see other brides trying on dresses as well. My stylist Rebecca was an absolute angel who was so real and genuine and truly cared about what I wanted and what I was looking for. She was punctual, communicated efficiently and was so encouraging with the numerous dresses I tried on. She pulled some incredible dresses than not only catered to my requests, but ones she felt would be right for me. She even helped take multiple photos from different angles so I could compare dresses and never once seemed like it was a bother. With her help and patience and honest feedback, I found the PERFECT dress that made me feel like a princess! Thank you so so much for making this such an incredible experience! I would recommend this store any and all brides!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Ashley Petitt · Married on 01/15/2021

Perfect and stress free

Best experience ever! Tiffany made it perfect and found me the most amazing dress no stress at all even tho I waited until the last moment

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Hope

Hope Whitson · Married on 01/10/2021

This Shopping Experience Was a Dream!

I had the absolute BEST experience here! I loved the privacy of only one Bride allowed in the store at a time, as well as an array of sample sizes. I was nervous being plus size and being able to feel confident in a dress, but my consultant Claire was kind, friendly, encouraging and knew just what to suggest to make me feel amazing! It was a fantastic, low pressure experience that really made me feel special. It was the Bridal experience I never knew I had dreamed of! I've also visited previously as part of a Bridal party and had just as wonderful of a time. I knew this was my first stop in my Bridal search. Thank you, The Dressing Room Celebration for an incredible experience we will always cherish!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Roth · Married on 01/09/2021

Such a Wonderful Experience!

I had the BEST experience at The Dressing Room in St. Pete. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. They had a sign on the door with my name, which was such a special touch! Then when we got in she never made us feel rushed or like we were asking to try on too many dresses, I immediately thought- this is where I want to say YES to a dress.

I believe the girl that took care of us was named Ashley (and I apologize if I am wrong!) She was incredibly kind, thorough and really listened to me and what I was looking for. This was my 4th bridal shop and I was shopping amid COVID craziness and she just made us feel so very special and like the experience I had always dreamed of, even though my party of ladies was limited.

Thank you so far and I am looking forward to my alteration appointments and my big day in January!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney Bonn · Married on 12/06/2020

PERFECT! Couldn't ask for more.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I loved having the space to myself and my girls. And Cassie was so patient and helpful. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses and I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for and have a blast doing it.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • ANDREA

ANDREA GOMEZ · Married on 12/05/2020

Great Place

Customer service was great! My dress was everything!

Sent on 12/18/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You're so beautiful and you made that dress
  • Hannah

Hannah King · Married on 11/25/2020

Fast and perfect find!

We found ourselves deciding to throw together our wedding quickly and I was certain I would have to sacrifice my dream wedding without the perfect dress! I made an appointment with The Dressing Room because the website offered to find dresses in a pinch. I was worried I wouldn’t have anything I liked but I was beyond overwhelmed when my dream dress was actually available to take home that day! Tiffany was so kind and helpful! She put me at ease, answered all my questions and made this day so magical! I highly recommend this experience for all brides!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Katie · Married on 11/22/2020

Fun, exciting and a great time!

From booking the appointment, to finding the perfect dress, Courtney was amazing ! She made such a significant and fun day even better than I had imagined. She was very patient, easy going and extremely helpful. I’m so thankful finding a dress for my big day was such a breezy and fun experience ! I look forward to my alteration appointments. 😊

Sent on 06/14/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for the great review! I loved working with you and I had so much fun helping you find your dress. I can't wait for your big day :)
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Chenoweth · Married on 11/21/2020

I said YES to the dress

The Dressing Room was my first stop on the journey to find “the dress”. The attention to detail at The Dressing Room is amazing, right when you park you’ll notice your name on the door and a range of elegant dresses displayed in the window. Ashley helped me at The Dressing Room and she started by letting me know dresses I had pinned on Pinterest she already pulled. Ashley also took the time to ask what I wanted in my dress and what my wedding would be like. As I was trying on dresses she asked how I met my fiancé, really took the time to get to know me. Ashley described the different style of dresses and what they would fit like, because I wasn’t aware of how restricting a fit and flare would be in the hips. Overall I felt more than welcomed and catered to at The Dressing Room.

After trying on the dress I was 90% sure was “the dress” Ashley told me if I needed to confirm by going to my other appointments at different shops I should. Ashley continued to amaze me by letting me know how I could approach the other shops and what terms/things to say to make the most of my time.

I went to three other shops that day, and The Dressing Room was more than flexible to get me in the following day to try on “the dress” again. My name was again on the door and Ashley was ready with “the dress”, she asked how yesterday went and found the only other dress that was a contender in the shop! I was able to compare both dresses side by side!!!!!

After seeing the dress indoors Ashley recommended seeing it outside since my ceremony will be outside. I loved how much she cared to make me feel nothing but 100% sure in my purchase. Thank you Ashley for making me feel like anything was possible and your attention to detail is amazing! Ashley I will be forever grateful that you were able to understand my rambles of what I wanted and help me find the dress!!! I said yes to the dress at The Dressing Room!

Sent on 11/03/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ashley! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience and Ashley was able to help you find your dream dress :) We are so happy you are a TDR Bride!!
  • Kristen

Kristen Williams · Married on 11/21/2020

Best bridal experience ever!

The Dressing Room is everything you could ever want in a bridal experience! It is a small boutique in an adorable small downtown area. You are the only one in the boutique during your appointment and the attention is all on you. The gowns were absolutely stunning and they had the widest range of affordable/size inclusive dresses! Rebecca, the manager, is the absolute best, so bubbly and happy and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride. I can't wait until my dress comes in and I can go back for a visit. :)

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Liquori · Married on 11/20/2020

Personalized experience!

I went to the Dressing Room in Celebration as my first place to try on wedding dresses. It was such an amazing experience! I worked with Rebecca and she was wonderful from start to finish! I didn’t have much of an idea about the type of dress or style that I wanted but she was able to ask a few key questions and got to know what I wanted right away. She picked out multiple dresses that really captured my style and personality. She was patient and kind the whole time and really made this a personalized experience. I ended up coming back the next day to try on the same dress that I loved the day before. They were so nice and able to accommodate me to come back and try it on again before I made the decision to purchase it. I didn’t feel any pressure or unease about the buying process. Everything was handled so professionally and in a kind and courteous manner. I will recommend the Dressing Room to anyone looking for a one to one personal experience!

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Brittany!! Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy you found your perfect dress with Rebecca! We can't wait for your big day :)

Molly Hubert · Married on 11/14/2020

Adorable boutique with excellent service!

We visited this boutique on 09/30/19. This was my first experience in trying on bridal gowns, and I could not have asked for a more positive experience. This place is by appointment only and it closes for 1.5 hours for a private bridal gown trying on experience. The boutique was adorable, inside and out, with a wide selection of styles. There was comfy seating for my guests (Mom and future Mother-In-Law) and a spacious dressing room area. Claire was incredibly knowledgable and sweet, and made me feel so beautiful! She figured out my style so quickly, but also had me venture and try on some styles that I would not have picked out myself. She was conscious of my budget and made sure not to dress me in something that I could not afford. She is so good at what she does and I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be. I did not buy my gown this visit, but I did fall in love with THREE gowns, and will be returning in December to make my final decision, after a stop in a local boutique in NY for comparison.

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Molly! We are so happy Claire was able to help you and we can't wait for you to return in December :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Mathew · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful!

By far the best customer service I have ever received! The manager was wonderful and such a delight to work with. The ambiance of the entire setting was beautiful, I felt comfortable to voice my opinions- and eventually ended up with the most beautiful gown. Rebecca focuses on one customer at a time, and she is sure to ask about your style preferences. She stays within your budget. Out of ll the bridal locations I have gone too for dress shopping, this was the ultimate best experience!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Lyndsay Scott · Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing!

I found my perfect dress here! From the store to the girls, to the dress, to the guy that altered my dress, AMAZING, they ALL gave the best service!

Sent on 12/30/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Lyndsay you are the sweetest. We are so happy for you. Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review and share your pics!!!! You look so perfect!!!! Congrats
  • Alexis

Alexis Arnemann · Married on 11/06/2020

The Most Comfortable Experience

I went to two other bridal salons before finally making it to The Dressing Room. My experience at the two other salons made me really hate the wedding dress shopping process. Needless to say, I went into The Dressing Room expecting another painful experience. My size is above average but not quite plus size, so I had a very small selection of dresses at the other stores. I would leave feeling terrible about my body after having to squeeze into the "normal" size dresses since the style I wanted wasn't available in the plus sizes to clip.

After I made my appointment at The Dressing Room, Courtney texted me and asked me to send pictures or ideas of the dress I was looking for. I used The Dressing Room Instagram and Pinterest to send the dresses that I liked. When I came in, she had the dresses I sent waiting for me in a size I could actually try on.

My appointment was before covid-19, but the front doors were still locked and only those who had an appointment (and their guests) could come in. The store is divided in half by a curtain, and each half was reserved for one appointment. Jenna let my mom pull all the dresses she wanted to see on me, but reminded me as she helped me take them off that my opinion is the only one that matters. It was so comforting to have such an intimate and personal experience.

The Dressing Room (especially Courtney and Jenna) helped me find my perfect dress *and* have the wedding dress shopping experience I thought I would never have.

Sent on 11/10/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Alexis, this is Jenna from the Dressing Room. Your review brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy we were able to bring you the best experience possible. Wishing you all the love, laughter, and happiness in your marriage. Please send us photos
  • Pam

Pam Reeser · Married on 10/24/2020

Bridal Gown -Try on wedding dresses

This was a lovely bridal suite on a quaint street in St. Petersburg, FL. Our attendant was very responsive and we did not feel rushed. My daughter felt like a queen for the day. We were able to take many pictures and the process has been very easy thus far.

Sent on 09/06/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Pam for the review!! We love that she felt like a queen because that's our mission for every bride. We can't wait for her big day and that she's a TDR Bride :)
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/23/2020

I am obsessed with TDR

I can’t say enough good things about Rebecca and The Dressing Room. I was kind of nervous about trying on dresses, but it ended up being one of the most fun days ever! Rebecca made me feel more like a friend than a client and I found a gorgeous dress in my price range. I love Rebecca and TDR so much!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kathryn! We love that you were able to connect with Rebecca and she was able to calm your nerves and create such a fun experience for you! Congrats on being a TDR Bride and we can't wait for your big day :)
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Rice · Married on 10/17/2020

1000000/10 would recommend

This place is amazing! I had this outstanding and hilarious girl named Claire and I swear she knew me better than I knew myself! All of the other places I went to for a dress did not do it for me, I did not feel like the associates were as in it as Claire was here! I will recommend this place EVERY bride! I live 3 hours away, was in town for school and my best friend made the appointment for me and it is completely worth it. And let me tell y’all, she knows exactly what she is doing! I had it in my head that certain styles were not for me, but like I said, Claire is a PRO. The dress I got was one I would’ve swore I never would wear but when I put it on, it was honestly that moment of “this is it, this is the one,” that I only thought happened in movies! Just go here and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Sarah Culver · Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent Service!

This was by far the best wedding dress shopping experience I've had! This is the 5th store I've been to and the first time where I felt like the salesperson really cared about me finding the right dress and not being pushy to walk away with one that day. Rebecca is wonderful and she listened to my taste, my budget and overall the theme of our wedding in making dress recommendations. As I was trying on dresses, she really listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress in making recommendations. I highly recommend visiting Rebecca at The Dressing Room!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Annalise

Annalise Thompson · Married on 10/08/2020

like a fairy tale

If you are looking to feel like a princess in her castle being dressed by her attendants while you shop for a wedding dress, this is the place for you. My future mother-in-law found it for me, and we had just the best experience I could have imagined! I had two appointments, at which Sally and Cassie were each wonderful with helping me choose a dress that suited me while imagining the appropriate accessories for each one. They both were so on their game clipping me in to each dress, I really did feel like a princess! They are friendly, warm and kind and only have the client's best interest in mind. At no time did I feel any pressure to decide or go with anything I didn't want, and I appreciated that immensely. It was delightful to have the full attention of the staff, have my own dressing room, and the island for hanging my favorites as I went along. Being able to stand on the pedestal in front of a big mirror really helped me get a feel for each dress. I chose the very first dress I tried on, yet I wouldn't change a thing about the whole experience. Phenomenal.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Zeedyk · Married on 07/18/2020

The BEST experience!

I could not have asked for a better bridal shopping experience than I had at The Dressing Room - St. Pete. My consultant Ashley listened closely to what I was looking for and offered helpful advice, suggestions, and guidance along the way. The ambiance of the shop and the private environment made me feel so comfortable and happy. I struggled with deciding between two dresses - Ashley was so kind and patient with me, she went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress and make me confident with my decision. I cannot thank her enough for the unforgettable experience!

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! We are so excited for your big day! Can't wait to see everything come together. So happy you're a TDR Bride :)