The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 6
The Dressing Room 7

Kaila Morris · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful & Awesome Experience

This was the very first Bridal Boutique that I visited and I immediately fell in love. Sally and the other ladies were very gracious and helpful. They were eager to help me find the perfect dress and I am so happy that I chose The Dressing Room for my wedding dress. I found a beautiful gown and I can not wait to wear it on my big day. If you are looking for a friendly and jovial atmosphere, while searching for a beautiful gown, this is your boutique. I highly recommend The Dressing Room in Pawley's Island, South Carolina.

Sent on 02/28/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for your sharing your experience in our Pawleys Island store! Sally said she had so much fun helping you find your “Dream Dress” :). -Beth

Kacy · Married on 06/08/2019

Claire in Celebration, FL was great! She was so helpful in finding my perfect dress. She was able to pull dresses that fit the style was wanting. The store is small, but very clean and had a large selection of gorgeous dresses. So glad I found my dress at the Dressing Room!

Sent on 08/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so happy to have been a part of finding your dream dress

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

The staff and overall experience was wonderful! They were quick to figure out the style of dress I liked most and had a very fun and relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/29/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Alyssa for your kind words. So happy you had such a great experience and we really appreciate your recommending us to future brides.
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Hands down the best bridal shop around. Easy scheduling, one on one Bridal time and plus size dresses!

Sent on 01/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Alexa for the great review! Brides love hearing from other brides when it comes to choosing vendors for such an important day. Beth
  • Gina

Gina Leeper · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

This boutique provides a private, special experience for any bride, and offers a wonderful selection of variously priced gowns. The ladies who are employed at The Dressing Room are also fabulous!

Sent on 03/07/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Gina for your kind words and great recommendation :) Your recommendation means a lot to us and future brides. -Beth

Katelynn Gulya · Married on 05/18/2019

Best in the Lowcountry

Absolutely loved my experience with The Dressing Room. I am very indecisive, and I don’t think I could have found a dress without the help of Cassie and Sally! They made the process so easy. I had previously been to another store in the area, and the customer service there was nowhere near what I received from the girls at The Dressing Room. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

I’m so happy you had such a great experience with Cassie and Sally. Thanks Katelynn for the wonderful recommendation! -Beth

Aubrey Klein · Married on 05/03/2019

You NEED to go to The Dressing Room!

If you are shopping for a wedding dress, you NEED to go to The Dressing Room in Celebration! Rebecca is extremely nice, personable, accommodating and truly knows her stuff with wedding dresses. We had the whole shop to ourselves (me, my mom and sister) and Rebecca's full attention which made the experience pleasant, easy and fun. The selection of dresses at the Dressing Room was fantastic and within 5 minutes of walking through the door and telling Rebecca what I was looking for she pulled a bunch of great options including the dress I eventually decided on. I also really appreciated that she only pulled dresses to try on that were within my price point so I didn’t have the dreaded situation of falling in love with a dress that was way out of my price range. When she did pull one dress a little outside my price range because it was very close to a picture I showed her, she was very upfront about it and made sure I knew the price and double checked that I wanted to try it on. Unlike the salespeople at some other bridal shops, you can tell she loves what she does and its not just a job to her, she's really passionate about helping you find the perfect dress and have a positive experience. As a personal example of how Rebecca went above and beyond for us, we had an 8:30 AM appointment and I had made another appointment at a different bridal salon for later in the day because I wanted to have options. Rebecca contacted us a few hours after we left letting us know another slot had opened up and we were welcome to come back to look at the dress again. We ended up going back to The Dressing Room where I tried on my favorite dress again and decided it was the one within 10 minutes, but we ended up spending another hour there trying on different accessories, talking about the wedding and just chatting. My mom, sister and I could not stop gushing about the experience the whole way home. I'm 100% satisfied with my experience at The Dressing Room and would recommend it to anybody shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 11/23/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

What a wonderful recommendation Aubrey! Your big day is just around the corner and all of us here at The Dressing Room wish you all the best

Carli · Married on 04/27/2019

Let me just start off by saying, I found my DREAM dress in one appointment. Nicole was the most amazing person I have encountered with during the whole wedding planning process. My appointment started out with a short consultation one on one with her, she instantly made me feel at home and welcome and that all her attention was on me. During the entire appointment I never once felt like I was being sold or upsold, she genuinely was helping me to find my dream dress not treating me as another sale l. We joked because she knew what I wanted even though I had ZERO idea what I wanted. Ironically the dress I chose she happend to pick for me, and it was only after she "gateway dressed" me in a off the shoulder sweetheart neckline dress that I realized I wanted a strapless dress. (Which is hilarious because I was so against them) When I tried on my beautiful Stella York dress I instantly knew this was the one, I didn't think that feeling was real until it happened. I walked out and instantly my mother and sister started crying! It was a super simple process after that, we ordered the dress and paid it was a super quick transaction which was nice because then she was more than willing to document the popping of the champagne and "say yes to the dress" mini photo shoot that made everything feel so special. I cannot wait to pick up my dress it should be here soon!!!! Thank you again Nicole and The Dressing Room Saint Petersburg for making me feel like a beautiful bride to be!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    The Dressing Room 8
    The Dressing Room 9

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Carli for sharing your experience with Nicole! We have enjoyed being a part of your wedding and are sending warm wishes your way for a wonderful wedding day and beyond
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/26/2019

Incredible

My experience at The Dressing Room Celebration was outstanding!! Rebecca was the sweetest and so beyond helpful. I went by myself to find my dress and she made me feel so comfortable and she was super supportive. She gave me so many options and listened to everything I had to say. OnceI found the perfect dress Rebecca, Chloe, and Yan made all my fittings so wonderful and worked around my busy schedule. Yan the seamstress was a JOY to work with, I added straps onto my dress and she built them better than I ever could have imagined. It really was the perfect dress, and I cannot thank The Dressing Room enough for making my dreams come true. I HIGHLY recommend shopping here for your dress!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    The Dressing Room 10
    The Dressing Room 11
    The Dressing Room 12
    The Dressing Room 13

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2019

Nicole was so nice and helpful. They were flexible for appointment times with my schedule and had a beautiful selection of dresses.

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Sarah! Nicole loves to help her brides and is so awesome at what she does!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

My experience at The Dressing Room was amazing. I loved that they only hold one appointment at a time, and my group had the whole store to ourselves. Nichole was really great to work with. She listened closely to my vision and pulled gowns that matched exactly what I was looking for. They even pulled a specific gown I had my eye on ahead of time. I found the absolute perfect dress that I can’t wait to wear, and I also had so much fun! I would recommend TDR to everyone!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Alex · Married on 03/02/2019

The BEST Customer Service and a Perfect Dress!

I cannot say enough great things about The Dressing Room. I hate wearing dresses but loved my wedding dress. They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. They strived to make sure I was comfortable on the wedding day! I did my alterations and dress preservation through them and everything came out perfect.

Sent on 04/07/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Congratulations Alex! Thanks for the great recommendation! We enjoyed being a part of your big day and wish you all the best.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2019

I was in love! I love that it is by appointment only, and the consultant was so attentive! The only thing I didn't like was that they advertised to sell Stella York dresses but they actually only carry Essence of Australia. Overall, it was a great experience and I was able to find my dress within an hour of being there because the consultant was so good!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    The Dressing Room 14
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Best experience ever!!

The Dressing Room was the third shop I went to and I wasn’t thinking I would find anything there because it was a “smaller store”, boy was I wrong! They have an amazing selection and the gowns are gorgeous!! I am a plus size bride and was nervous there wouldn’t be many dresses to try on, but there was!! They had so many options and the girls made me feel so comfortable! It was such a nice experience to have the store to yourself as well!! I went back for second trip to confirm I found “the one” and I sure did!! Once the dress came in I decided to add sleeves to it, which was definitely a late move on my part, but they didn’t worry at all! I worked with Courtney through the whole process as well as Hugh and they were AMAZING!! They kept me calm and Hugh worked magic to add the sleeves and make it look perfect!! At my last fitting I couldn’t believe how great everything turned out!! I owe Courtney, Hugh and all at TDR so many thanks for making my dress be exactly what I dreamed of and making feel truly like a bride!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/24/2019
    The Dressing Room 15
    The Dressing Room 16

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Brittany, Beth here. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! You look amazing and we can’t wait to see all the pictures from your wedding :) Other plus size brides will really appreciate hearing about your experience and all brides will love reading about adding the sleeves to your dress. It’s such a great option! We loved working with you
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2019

I came into The Dressing room on Thursday with my mother in law and 3 of my bridesmaids. We were so excited to be the ONLY ones in the shop it was intimate. I had been to 3 other boutiques in prior weeks and this was by far my best experience. I was able to go through and pick the dresses myself as well as my family and friends got to pick some they wanted me to try! There was no rush, or amount of dresses I was allowed to try. We brought champagne and really had a good time. We worked with Grace who was SO personable and relatable. She was helpful and professional. We totally loved the signs you guys provided for my friends to hold up as I tried on each dress and had an amazing time taking photos with the “She said yes” sign. I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Dressing Room 17
    The Dressing Room 18

HI Jenn,
    What a great and fun looking group! Thanks so much for all of the kind things you said! We are thrilled you got to work with Grace and that you and your tribe had so much fun. Welcome to the TDR family! We all look forward to making this a fun and easy process for you. Beth

Tori Michael · Married on 02/17/2019

Great boutique

I purchased my dress here and it was the perfect experience. It was the second boutique I looked at and I found “the one” within 30 minutes of being there. From that day all of the way through today when I dropped my dress off for preservation, they have been amazing to work with. My consultant Courtney was so friendly and helpful. You have the store all to yourself when you come in for your appointments so you feel like everyone is truly focused on you and you don’t have to worry about anyone else interfering with your appointment. If I had to do it all over again, I’d come here again and again!

Sent on 03/02/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Tori for this great recommendation! We are so happy Courtney was able to help you find “The One” and be there through the entire journey. We really appreciate you putting your trust in us.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/17/2019

Saved the day

When an unfortunate accident left me without a dress only two months before my wedding, I was left to frantically search for bridal shops near me. Since wedding dresses take forever to come in, I was worried I would not be able to find anything or would have to settle for something I didn't love just to have something to wear on the day. I turned to the Dressing Room to find a new dress, and am so glad I did! To my delight, my consultant made me feel at ease and assured me that there were plenty of dresses that could either be ordered in time or that I could take off the rack and have altered in time for my wedding. She was right, and I was able to walk out with a dress I genuinely loved that day. The Dressing Room helped turn around an extremely stressful situation for me, and I ended up loving my new dress even more than the one that got destroyed. As an added bonus, my new dress was less than half the cost of the first one since it was a sample gown!

I would HIGHLY recommend the Dressing Room to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/01/2019

Sally is amazing. I had a disaster with an online vendor and had to look for a gown less than three months from my wedding. Sally only let me try on dresses we could get in my size with quick delivery and no expedited service charges. I had my dress less than a week later and it’s perfect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! I am so happy we were able to find it. That dress was meant for you!! -Sally and The whole TDR Family
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

I LOVE the Dressing Room! I read a good review and decided to make an appointment, THEY ARE THE BEST! Such a fun experience trying dresses on. Ann was my consultant and she is AMAZING! Rebecca was great also, they were both wonderful to work with. I had a hard time choosing during our first appointment, but I said YES to the dress on our return visit! The dresses are gorgeous and affordable! I highly suggest booking an appointment with them!

Sent on 01/22/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so glad you made that appointment! Ann and Rebecca are the greatest and said they had so much fun helping you find that stunning Essense gown! Thanks for choosing The Dressing Room and welcome to the TDR family. We really appreciate this great review!

Marcy · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't recommend the Dressing Room enough. Their staff is so kind and knowledgeable, and their dresses are so so gorgeous!

Sent on 03/21/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Marcy for your kind words and this great review!

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend! I had a great experience tagging along with my friend to try on dresses and found a gorgeous head piece. Friendly staff and gorgeous dresses!

Sent on 03/21/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Andrea for your kind words!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great selection of gorgeous dresses

I had 5 ladies come with me for trying on dresses (kind of a bigger group), and the Dressing Room should have been our only stop. I asked to only see dresses under $1,000, and Nicole far exceeded my expectations with the number of options she showed me. I thought I knew what I wanted, and I ended up going a totally different direction with their great selection. I ended up going to 2 more bridal shops, only to come back the very same day (again, thank you, Nicole!) to try on what would be THE dress. Great shop for vintage, boho, lace, or just overall gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Melissa for your great review and kind words. So happy Nicole was there to help you find "The Dress" and that she was mindful of your budget! Thanks again for the review and for choosing The Dressing Room on such an important purchase. Beth

Maria · Married on 11/09/2018

I LOVE TDR in Celeberation! The first dress I tried on became the dress of my dreams! When ya know, ya know! I love how the wedding gowns have names, it makes it more fun! The atmosphere and the music they have playing really make the shopping experience welcoming & comfortable. The shop is pretty and the service is one of a kind. Rebecca is so kind and personable! She really knows her stuff! I highly recommend going to this shop to find the dress of your dreams!! You’ll love it!

Sent on 03/05/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

So happy you had such a great experience and thanks for sharing! We feel so fortunate to have Rebecca as our manager in Celebration and so glad she was there to help you find your dream dress. Welcome to the TDR family Maria!

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2018

I had an AMAZING experience at the Celebration store. Rebecca was fantastic and incredibly accommodating with the difficult situation of having a broken foot. She made the appointment fun and exciting and found me a dress I never hold have expected to like. I could not recommend this store and Rebecca more!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! I am so happy Rebecca helped you to find your gown and you had such a great experience. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery of your foot and welcome to the TDR family.
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 10/27/2018

This was my first time trying on dresses and my experience here was OUT OF THIS WORLD! The service, the shop everything was perfect. Rebecca and Ann are both so amazing! They are great assets to this shop. They made my once in a lifetime moment one that I will never forget. I went with my mom, mother in law, my MOH and 2 bridesmaids and both Ann and Rebecca made this such a fun day for us! The dresses are all gorgeous and reasonably priced! This boutique is a must for all brides! PS: I said YES to the Essense dress!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Arlene for this outstanding review! Rebecca and Ann are great and I’m so happy you and your party had such an amazing experience. We are thrilled you have you in the TDR family!