The Dressing Room - Celebration Reviews

77 | Kissimmee, FL

77 Reviews for The Dressing Room - Celebration

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2010

Sue was so sweet and helpful. She made me feel like her own daughter with the care she gave. The boutique feel was so nice since you get one on one service. Due to this, she carries nicer brands of gowns, but has a great range for budgets. Loved the experience!

Sent on 03/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

I loved finding my dress at Casa di Bella! The personal, one-on-one attention you get with trying on dresses here is unmatched to anywhere in Orlando. I can't imagine NOT having this type of experience- it was so wonderful. I did have a small issue to start as their AC went out the day before my appointment. They called to reschedule, but I was really upset as I had family coming in from out of town specifically for my dress shopping, and this was the only shop I had booked for the weekend After asking Dina, she offered to come in to the shop with the AC out to still keep my appointment, which I SO appreciated. During the appointment, Dina was very knowledgeable of her selection and almost systematically worked to narrow down the gown choices to exactly what I was looking for. It was like watching a painter paint a masterpiece! The ONLY disappointment I had was when I went for my appointment, they did not have the sign out front with my name on it like I had read was done for so many other brides. I had read so many reviews that mentioned the sign and I got so excited to walk up and see my name on a sign just for me, so I was a bit bummed when it wasn't there. But I think this was just due to the fact that it was all a bit hectic due to the AC issue. It was more of a bummer than anything else, not really a big deal, and I still had an amazing appointment. I said YES to a gorgeous dress that I can't wait to wear on my wedding day! My jaw literally dropped when I heard the price of this dream dress and realized it was right in my budget. We celebrated with champagne which was so lovely. I highly HIGHLY recommend this shop if you are a Disney bride or are local to Celebration- you won't be disappointed! Hoping maybe they'll have the sign out for me when I go in for my first fitting ;)

Sent on 08/29/2017