The Dressing Room - Celebration Reviews

77 | Kissimmee, FL

77 Reviews for The Dressing Room - Celebration

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

I would absolutely recommend Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique for any lady looking for a personalized shopping experience and a beautiful wedding dress. I attended a bridal show in Orlando and won $500 toward the purchase of my wedding dress by simply entering their raffle. When my family and I arrived, there was a sweet sign out front of the boutique that announced my appointment. I didn't know how much I would love having a private appointment (they only take one appointment at a time so you have the shop to yourself). I tried on six dresses and that is all it took. I said "YES" and champagne was provided for me and my family. They are all about the small, thoughtful touches at Casa di Bella. I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can see it in person and try it on again. Thank you, ladies, for making this experience a fun, positive, easy one for a non-fussy bride!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We love making our brides feel special. We can't wait to see the beautiful pictures of you in your stunning gown.

Julie · Married on 12/17/2016

I had a great experience at Casa Di Bella! Not only do they make you feel special by having a one on one appointment but they truly care about finding the best dress for you. There are so many beautiful dresses at Casa Di Bella to choice from that you will definitely find a dress you love. And you even get a special surprise when you say yes to the dress! :) I highly recommend Casa Di Bella to any bride that wants to find an amazing dress during a personal and private appointment. Absolutely a great experience!

Sent on 04/14/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our boutique. We love to make each and every bride feel special while shopping for their perfect dress. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2016

Casa Di Bella made my wedding dreams come true!!! They make your appointment all about you and really put in the time and effort to find the perfect dress. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and they just blew me away, the atmosphere is so wonderful and beautiful! I ah a second appointment at another shop after leaving Casa Di Bella...but nothing compares...i went back after the other appointment and got the dress of my dreams from Casa Di Bella!!! I left in happy tears! They even sent me home with a sweet gift bag and sent a personalized thank you letter. One of the best experiences of my life!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Jessica - we are so excited that we were able to make your experience at Casa di Bella so amazing!! We love to make our brides feel special!! We can't wait to see the pictures of you in your gorgeous gown!!

Maggie · Married on 11/19/2016

Casa di Bella provides and experience you dream of. They make you feel extremely special and celebrated from the moment you walk in and beyond.

Sent on 02/18/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our shop! We strive to make every bride feel special when they enter our store. We love our CDB brides!

melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

There is no better place to look for a dress than Casa di Bella. I was nervous about the whole process and was greeted to a wonderful store that was comfortable and welcoming. Krista and Dina are the best in the business and this was the easiest part of wedding planning. Dina even went above and beyond getting my veil to me in time for my wedding. Seriously, I feel like this store is the jackpot when looking for wedding dresses.

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique. We strive to make every bride feel special and welcomed during her experience shopping for the perfect dress. We can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures of your special day!!

Lillianette · Married on 10/21/2016

The owner made me feel so special and important.

Sent on 05/28/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lillianette. We loved the stunning pictures of your special day!!
  • Kenzi

Kenzi · Married on 10/16/2016

Going bridal dress shopping at Casa di Bella was such a wonderful experience! They took their time, I never felt rushed and they were so genuine and easy to work with. Their dresses are gorgeous and can fit to almost any budget! I would highly recommend going to this sweet Mother/Daughter owned boutique in downtown Celebration.

Sent on 01/22/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress. We can't wait to see photos from your special day. We love our CDB brides!!

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Loved this Bridal shop! I had never been to Celebration before - and wasn't sure what to expect. Dina was kind, and patient, and very accommodating! Krista is prompt and courteous with emails. Loved that I was literally the only person in the boutique at the time of my appointment, and wasn't comparing myself to other brides or competing for time or attention or selection. I found my dress and didn't want to take it off! Hoping for more good service and things to come when the order comes in and the alterations begin. Would definitely recommend this hidden gem off the beaten path for a very nice dress shopping experience!

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We love working together to make sure every bride feels special and cared for in our shop. We love hearing from our CDB brides!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2016

There are so many dresses and store that sell the same or similar dresses by the designers, so I decided to chose my dress by process of elimination. Unfortunately because my family lives out of town and my fiancé (now husband) could not help me shop for a dress, I did my first round of eliminations by my lonesome. Every shop I walked into looked at me like I was crazy or did not even pay me much mind. Maybe because I was by myself or I looked young, not really sure. When I came to Casa Di Bella, they had a sign waiting outside for me, they treated me like a princess and their boutique was so cute with a private fitting room, Krista was the one who helped me and she was so sweet and helped me try on every dress I chose and it was honestly everything I wanted in my dress experience. I chose to go back to Casa Di Bella once my family flew in because yes, they had the designer dresses I was looking for and also mainly because I knew I would have the experience and the customer service ever bride should have while choosing their dress.. AND I DID. We had so much fun and Krista was very helpful and responsive. I bought my dress and veil there and I would recommend them ever time. I live in mount Dora and I never minded the drive. They also carry mother of the bride/groom and other dresses too which was convenient.

Sent on 06/05/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Alyssa, thanks so much for the amazing review. We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress for your big day. We love making our CDB brides feel special. Can't wait to see the gorgeous pictures of you in your stunning gown.
  • User6193301 · 2+ years ago

Krista and Dina are fabulous, look no further. They provide one on one service and make you feel completely at home in their shop. We purchased the bridesmaid dresses from their store, but I got my dress elsewhere, not because of them but because I wanted a specific mint green Disney dress. Their dress was my second favorite, I was really torn, but my favorite color won me over. However, their hospitality and service are second to none, so prchasing the bridesmaid dresses was easy. Great shop and you cannot go wrong with this mother/daughter duo!

Sent on 01/12/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy that we could help you with your bridesmaid dresses. Please send us photos of your beautiful wedding.

Recently moving away from the Central Florida area, my fiance and I knew we wanted to come back and get married there. I found Sue's store by searching online. I was able to make an appointment easily with her by e-mail. Upon entering her store, my mom and I were very pleased with Sue's knowledge and expertise. She gave us her full undivided attention, by not answering her phone and keeping her shop closed during our appointment. She was full of great advise for a new bride-to-be and was able to answer our questions. She listened to our comments on each dress and I was able to find my dress within 5 dress changes. She was wonderful and full of great wedding dress advice, like the different ways I can bustle my dress and what the style is for trains and veils. Her store is very nicely out laid and for any brides who feel overwhelmed with the variety of bridal dresses out there-Sue's store is perfect! She has the right amount of variety and styles.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lindsey · Married on 11/14/2015

Casa di Bella is a must! I went to David's Bridal to try on what type of gown I was looking for but I knew I wanted a more intimate venue. Case di Bella was suggested by a friend at work so I gave it a try. On the day of my appointment, I met Krista who is part owner with her mom. I was the only bride allowed in the shop and Krista was very helpful. It was so great to be the only one there with my friends. The shop is a perfect combination of glitz and glamor with a home town feel. Krista suggested a few gowns and the first one I tried on was the winner. She also gave me a 'random' and it was a very close runner up. The communication was great, she knew my preferred method of communication was texting so everything was instant. I also bought my hair piece from the shop and I couldn't be happier. I received so many comments on my gown, I would recommend CDB to everyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!! I'm so glad I was able to help you find your perfect dress!! Can't wait to see your beautiful wedding photos. I am so excited that you are one of our CDB brides. Krista

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

I found my dream dress at Casa Di Bella and what an incredible experience it was!! First off, when you get to the shop, there is a sign that says Private Appointment for and then your name. How awesome and personal this was! You have the whole shop to yourself and you don't have to worry about sharing your stylist with anyone else in the shop. They had a HUGE range of dresses and it really helped to narrow down what type you want. The owners, Krista and Dina, we're so welcoming and made you feel like a part of their family. They are extremely knowledgeable and really make you feel comfortable about the process. I would definitely recommend this shop to ANYONE looking for a dress!

Sent on 12/15/2015

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing review!! We had such a wonderful time helping you find the dress of your dreams. We love hearing from our CDB brides!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2014

Sue at Casa di Bella was wonderful! She only meets with one bride at a time, so you will have the entire shop for yourself during your appointment window. The appointment windows are long, so you will have plenty of time to find your dress. This was my first and only time dress shopping - Sue pegged the dress that I would love on the first try! I told her my budget and some things that I like in dresses, and she said "oh, so what about this one?". Of course, being stubborn, I didn't try that one until last, but it ended up being absolutely perfect! She was very respectful of my budget the entire time, not even attempting to pull dresses that were out of the price range. My dress even ended up being under budget! In addition to this, I and everyone that I brought with me had a fantastic time! I can't wait until my dress comes in :)

Sent on 01/23/2014

Natasha · Married on 11/30/2014

I found my dream dress at Casa di Bella in Celebration, FL without knowing what that dream dress was going to look like. Sue Esposito, the owner of Casa di Bella, was SUCH a pleasure to work with. She has a passion for what she does and as a mother to several daughters, she understands the emotional piece in finding that "perfect" dress. I went to the shop with several of my bridesmaids and she made us all instantly comfortable and developed a great rapport with us. My bridesmaids even picked out the amazing dress that they wore to our wedding at Casa di Bella (who knew we'd find their dress too?!). Sue was prompt in her follow up with updates regarding the dresses and it felt like I had a wonderful aunt who couldn't wait for me to get married and share pictures throughout the process. My whole experience was excellent and I highly recommend Casa di Bella!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Cindy · Married on 11/01/2014

I was looking for a beautiful gown that looked spectacular without the high price tag! When I first came into Susan's boutique, i could not believe there were such gorgeous gowns all (most) in my budget (2000 or under). The best part about this place though, is the owner, Susan.

She treated you like family, as well as my friend who also purchased her dress from there. After I found the dress I loved, she even offered to let me TAKE the sample dress up to Chicago to show my mom... how generous! She's not only super sweet but she is super knowledgeable with dresses and showed me all the ropes to ensure my dress fit perfectly the day of the wedding. You can't go wrong coming here!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • ophelia

Tina · Married on 10/25/2014

The level of customer service given by Sue at Casa di Bella is top-notch! This was the 2nd place I had visited to start looking for a wedding dress with one of my Bridesmaids and future mother-in-law. I had done my research already with pictures in hand; having what I thought were the styles I wanted.

Sue pulled 3 of the dresses I showed her, and tried them on. After I was done, she looks at me, and says "are you open to suggestions, and will you allow me to pick a dress for you?". I said sure, I'm open. She pulls a dress that I would not have originally picked. I tried it on, and came out to show my friend and future mother-in-law. Their mouths dropped open, and they said, "thats the one"!

When I asked about what next steps would be to order the dress, she stopped me and advised that I think about, as I had one last place to go. She didn't want me to have buyer's remorse. She continued to coach me on what questions to ask at the next store! Needless to say, I ended up coming back to her, and purchased the dress she suggested. She never pressured me into buying a dress, and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Sue and her boutique!

Sent on 05/30/2014

I have to say i love working with Sue she made it possible for me to get the dress that i wanted and on time. Sue has so many dresses to choose from, and i love the attention that she gave to me . she is so sweet . i would recommend to any bride whos looking for the right dress.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Aimee · Married on 07/26/2014

I went here for a several reasons...to be completely honest, my top 2 reasons were 1. I had little success at other places and 2. the reviews were great for here! I called and left a message (she will not allow a phone to interrupt your appointment, and sees to it that you are the only party in the store during your appointment) and Sue was able to work with my availability to make an appointment. I went alone and was worried that I might be pressured or persuaded to buy something I didn't love...that was not the case at all! She was very aware and respectful of my budget and as I described my lengthy wish-list of dress features, she/we picked a few for me to try. One that Sue chose is the one I fell in love with...but I really wanted another opinion and I was there alone. She allowed me to come back with my sister (again, very accommodating with our schedules), which is when I ordered my dress. Sue made it perfectly clear that everything was about me...she wanted me to be a happy bride, whether that meant buying a dress there or elsewhere. I felt so comfortable there - it a very different experience to other places I had looked!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2014

I went all over the Orlando area and I couldn't find a dress that I loved and if I liked the dress the sales people where rude but that all changed when I went to Casa Di Bella.

The owner Sue was so sweet and she understood what I was looking for and didn't try to sell me anything that I wasn't looking for like the others. I found the dress of my dreams and it actually fit my budget. You could tell she loved her job and truly wanted the bride to be happy. She didn't put pressure on me and saying yes to my dress was so easy.

She even gave me helpful tips for my wedding and was willing to work around my crazy work schedule.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Sue was absolutely wonderful! She locks the door so you have the shop to yourself, doesn't answer the phone during appointments, and gives you her undivided attention. She was very mindful of my budget and I never felt like she was trying to make a sale. She knew what dresses worked for my figure and gave me her honest opinion every time, which is so hard to find at other bridal stores! I had been worried about picking the wrong dress, but felt confident after working with Sue. I felt like a princess while shopping there and will be recommending her to everyone I know! By far the best place to shop for your dress!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Ayelet · Married on 02/09/2014

I love love love Susan Esposito! there are no words for how wonderful the experience at her store is. She really cares about her brides and wants the experience to be wonderful. She does not use high pressure sales tactics, and immediately understood that I was the type of person that needed time to think, and encouraged me to go home and think about it, rather than every other dress shop which wants to keep you in the store until you present your credit card. She has a beautiful selection, and a cozy atmosphere and makes sure that you are the center of her attention by only seeing 1 bride at a time. Go visit her for your dress she is wonderful!!! I promise I will come bring you picture soon Susan. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kristina · Married on 02/08/2014

I found Casa Di Bella online via the Maggie Sottero website. From initial contact to purchase, Susan was friendly and helpful. She made me feel special and cared about instead of just trying to sell me a dress like other vendors. Her store is warm, inviting, and intimate. I would recommend her to anyone in Florida and the Caribbean alike.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2014

Sue was AHMAZZZZING! She knew exactly what dresses would look stunning on me, dresses that I had not even considered in my initial search for "The one". She was professional, very knowledgable and gave me the ultimate dress shopping experience. Sue made sure the attention was about the bride and her dress, from pulling the perfect gowns for my body, to helping me try on all the accessories and to really helping me stay within my budget for an amazing deal. She made me feel awesome. She even locks the front door so you are the only bride in the shop with no outside interruption, this may seem insignificant but having one on one attention really makes all the difference when making such an important decision/purchase. I have been to other bridal boutiques in Orlando and they just do not compare!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Natalia · Married on 01/11/2014

I loved this boutique. It makes the experience of buying your wedding dress as special as it should be. I visited Casa di Bella first and continued my search because the dress I originally liked at the boutique was over budget. I continued looking for dresses but had Casa di Bella in the back of my mind continuously. After visiting many places I went back hoping I was going to get my dress from this boutique because of the wonderful treatment and customer service from Sue. She suggested 3 new dresses that had come in and one of them was "it"! It is a gorgeous dress from Maggie Sottero and was under budget! Sue encouraged me to stay within budget and helped me find a dress I could afford. She is amazing and provided an experience and privacy for me and my family while searching for the perfect dress that you don't find in the big shops. That allowed my dad to get choked up without getting intimidated by any strangers. I highly recommend Casa di Bella.

Sent on 02/02/2014