The Dress Reviews

63 Reviews for The Dress

1 User photo

The Dress 1

Katherine · Married on 04/13/2012

After appointments at several bridal boutiques in Greenville, my mom and I stopped by The Dress. I was impressed with their selection and quickly found exactly the dress I had imagined. The girls working in the shop were so helpful and seemed genuinely excited for me. Shopping for my dress here was a great experience!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

I had no idea what I was looking for in a wedding dress. The Dress was the perfect place for me because I needed my choices to be narrowed down! The staff was wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress! I was very pleased with the whole transaction and the lady they recommended for alterations!

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/27/2011

The Dress was great! The staff was professional, helpful, and fun!! Prices were absolutely great, especially for me, as I was a DIY bride with a very small budget to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Christi · Married on 05/14/2011

My mom and I went in this store, for fun, not thinking that we would find a dress right away, but we did!!!! The owners of the store were so excited for me and so much help and fun to shop with. I had a wonderful experience here and my dress was perfect and for a pretty good price! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Stacy · Married on 11/20/2010

Fantastic Experience! I found a beautiful gown and had a wonderful time at this store. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2009

The owners of The Dress were so sweet and kind. When they found out I was newly engaged they ended up being as excited as I was. I was kind of sceptical to purchase a dress from a consignment shop but the dress I purchased from them had never been worn or altered. I purchased the dress for $200 less than what I could have at the store it originally came from. If you are trying to save money or have a budget for your wedding, this is the way to go.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Julie · Married on 06/06/2009

Everyone was wonderful. It is a wonderful way to save cost on your dress. My dress was beautiful and

Sent on 07/06/2009

Where do I begin? I went to this store only to look at gowns not to make a purchase. First thing I was alone, but the ladies of The Dress were so wonderful to me. They provided soooo much assistance, with helping me into the gown and trying on veils. The last dress that I tried on I knew was IT! I left and came back the next day, mind you this store is an hour drive from me. Soon as I walked back in the store they knew I came back for THE DRESS! This was a designer gown and I paid less than $700 for it. This is a small store with amazing prices. Thank you ladies of The Dress for helping me find my love, the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 12/01/2013
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/30/2015

I knew I wanted a gorgeous dress but didn't want to spend too much of my budget. From making the appointment to trying on dresses, Julia made the process as memorable and fun as I hoped. In less than an hour, I found my dress, veil, and earrings. The store is well organized, and she provides exceptional customer service. Thank you The Dress!

Sent on 08/07/2015

The staff and selections were amazing! I would definitely recommend this vendor for anyone who is looking for a wedding dress, regardless of whether you are on a budget.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2013

The ladies at The Dress helped me find a beautiful designer sample for a Great price!! They even helped with accessories, recommended a great seamstress for alterations, and made me feel like a special bride when trying on different styles. I was so pleased to be able to get a true designer quality dress at a price I could afford. They have a great selection! Plus they are just so dang nice :)

Sent on 06/04/2013

Kim · Married on 06/09/2012

I stopped by this store on a whim after visiting all the other bridal stores in the Greenville area. Found two dresses that I loved, and the shop owner was so patient with me while I was deciding. I ended up getting exactly the dress I had envisioned, that had never been worn, for about half the price I would have paid otherwise. After purchasing my dress, I went back about a month before my wedding, and they were nice enough to special order a veil for me that matched my dress perfectly! I would absolutely recommend The Dress to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Lora · Married on 10/12/2014

3.5

The staff at The Dress were amazing! They were attentive and knowledgeable on fit, style and alterations. Although they have small amount of dresses compared to the large chain stores the dressed they have are hand picked for quality, no need to search for the best of the bunch as all were beautiful. They are kind enough to arrange the dresses to 'street size' so there is no guessing what size you are. Everything about my experience at The Dress was wonderful. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, The Dress made my dress buying experience just as I wished it would be direct, simple, and easy.

Sent on 10/16/2014