The Dress Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Dress Bridal Boutique 6
The Dress Bridal Boutique 7
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/14/2012

I didn't know what kind of dress I was looking for but I did know I didn't wnt the same dress as everyone else. I went for their trunk show. I really didn't think I was going to find a dress. everyone was so helpful and loved the experience. Since I found my dress and it being in the trunk show it was half off and got to take it home that day. It didnt zip all the way but I knew I would be able to loose he weight. When I went for my fitting the dress fit perfectly and just needed a slight hem and bustle. Everyone is so nice and highly recommend The Dress!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Marcy · Married on 03/24/2012

Sara and her staff were great! I even had fittings on Sundays and the seamstresss would open the store just for me. My dress was gorgeous. I also had some custom touches added to make it an one of a kind. No concerns for plus-sized brides because they have the sizes and the variety. They always focused on "me" and making sure at the end of the day that we were creating a memorable and classy presentation that would touch me for the rest of of my life. It was an swesome experience!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Marcy · Married on 03/24/2012

Sara and her staff were awesome. No worries at all and they always remembered that I was the bride. The seamstress even opened the store for me on Sundays for fittings. They have a beautifil selection that caters to women in all shapes and sizes. I felt like a queen and knew that they were professionals but at the same time they were down to earth enough to understand my nerves and concerns. I had an awesome experience and a gorgeous wedding gown!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2012

LOVED working with The Dress Boutique! They made me feel so valued as a client, not simply a number. Would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Jennie · Married on 11/05/2011

I used The Dress for a formal engagement, not a wedding. I found Sara to be extremely professional and helpful. My dress was gorgeous. I will use The Dress again in the near future.

Sent on 02/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2011

The Dress is fabulous! The staff is very professional and accomodating! My dress was so gorgeous and they have the most unique dresses in the area!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Lacey · Married on 10/22/2011

I am so glad I went to The Dress! Sara, the owner, gives you the experience every bride-to-be deserves when buying their wedding dress. She is sweet, easy going and will not pressure you. She was so helpful and was at times more like my therapist! Lol

All of her dresses are current and clean. The boutique is cool looking. It has such a chic New York feel to it. Just lovely.

This place is a must go if you are in the area! Don't even waist your time at the other "big box" wedding dress stores! Her prices are comparable and reasonable and the experience she gives you is priceless!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Kerri · Married on 09/23/2011

I couldn't have imagined a better wedding dress shopping experience than what I got at The Dress. The selection of gowns is amazing--so many beautiful ones to choose from! I was welcomed back to re-try on my favorite before making my final selection, without feeling any pressure. Sara was incredibly accommodating when I decided to get married waaay earlier than expected, and the dress and veil were ready and waiting! The store itself is so charming and creates such a wonderful atmosphere. Shopping at The Dress is a true bridal boutique experience, making you feel as special as you should (and not like an assembly line bride!) I highly, highly recommend this shop to all future brides!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Christian · Married on 09/17/2011

fantastic place! i went there a few weeks after we got engaged...i found my dress after trying on three dresses! everyone there were so nice and polite! very understanding and never gave me a hard time when i was running late. the owner of the store is very sweet and awesome! i made some fantastic friends there and i am planning on going back there in the future just for alterations for clothing:) they are very straight up and honest with you...they don't rip you off...very cost effective! i had my wedding dress Altered, a dress for another wedding hemmed and a coat repaired...all for a total of 110.00! very cost effective! Everything turned out beautiful...never had a moment of doubt. the women even did last min touch ups before my wedding dress left, just to make sure everything was perfect! wonderful lady!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Stacey · Married on 09/16/2011

Sarah and her staff were amazing!! I tell everyone about The Dress!!! We moved over an hour way from the location recently and I am still telling girls to make the drive to Medina and get their dress from The Dress!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Stacey you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for your sweet words, we truly appreciate it! So glad you had a wonderful time with us as we did you! We wish you the happiest of marriages! Love ~The Dress Girls

Liz · Married on 08/20/2011

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her dresses are all so beautiful. She gives you such a great experience! I loved everything about The Dress Boutique!!

Sent on 09/09/2011

cynthia · Married on 08/13/2011

WOW! What an amazing store. Sara really knows her stuff and made my dreams come true. I have to say that I did not purchase my dress from her store but brought my dress in to purchase a belt and she took care of me with high customer service! She helped me every step of the way from veil, fittings, to even coming in early to let me pick up my dress earlier then scheduled. I highley recommed stopping in...you won't be disapointed.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

Love, love, love is all I have to say about The Dress Bridal Boutique! Sarah and her team give each bride the attention and professionalism that they deserve and I am sooo glad that I went there! The place is adorable and makes you feel like you are in your own personal bridal shop. Sarah is amazing at what she does and was never pushy or rude. She makes the whole process as smooth as can be and you feel like you are great friends when it is all over with! I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

becky · Married on 08/06/2011

The entire experience was amazing and so easy!!!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2011

The Dress Bridal Boutique is AMAZING!!! The staff, the dress selection, the customer service, the flexibility, everything about this shop is excellent! Sarah (the owner) and her team take great care to listen to their brides and deliver exceptional service to ensure brides have a great worry-free experience. If you want a personal, genuine, worry-free experience, please visit The Dress Bridal Boutique.

I initially went into the boutique to purchase a dress I found in a magazine. Needless to say, the dress was not flattering on my body type and I was devasated! Sarah assured me that we would find one I loved, and we did!! At my wedding, my friend said the dress was among her top 5 favorites dresses ever, and all my guests said they loved how different it was. Throughout my experience The Dress Bridal Boutique exhibited exceptional service, flexibility, and even wise wedding counsel when I needed it (brides you need this, trust me). Also, the dresses were in my price range, as were the alterations. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to ALL brides. You will get the personalized service you are looking for, and a gorgeous dress :) The whole experience was one I willl not forget!

Sara · Married on 07/09/2011

Sara, and the entire The Dress staff made the whole experience personal and fun. They have a beautiful selection of gowns at very reasonable prices. It had the feel of being in a big-city boutique, but was very accessible. If you absolutely hate the feeling of David's Bridal, but want to be able to afford a beautiful dress. Go to The Dress!

jennifer · Married on 07/08/2011

I would HIGHLY recommend "The Dress" and Sara Recker (owner)and her staff. Sara and her staff are the only professionals we dealt with throughout the wedding planning process who made us feel like WE were the most important with their "What can I do for YOU?" attitude. They truly understand the meaning of customer service and bent over backward to meet my needs and make sure I had no worries. In addition, her seamstress Kelli is phenominal! Their prices are VERY reasonable eventhough I would have paid much more without hesitation for the level of quality and service I received at The Dress. Do yourself a favor and do not go anywhere else but The Dress!

Gina · Married on 06/25/2011

Sara is the best! If you haven't purchased your dress yet and you live in Northeast Ohio, you have to stop at The Dress. They have a fabulous selection of gorgeous dresses with a nice range of price points. Sara makes you feel like a rock star - not only during your time trying on and purchasing, but all the way up to your wedding day (alterations and all). I had the best experience here, and I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Rachael · Married on 06/25/2011

I love The Dress Bridal Boutique! Sarah and the staff are wonderful. I looked every where and couldn't find "my dress". Then I found The Dress. Sarah helped me find the perfect dress!

I live about 45 min away from Medina and my mother lives over 2 hrs away. Sarah was so accommodating! She made the process as hassle free as possible.

They don't have an onsite seamstress, but the seamstress they work with comes right to the shop. I knew that if Sarah trusted her with client's dresses, then she must be a great seamstress. She was awesome! I loved my dress, but wanted more of a sweetheart neckline. The alterations came out perfectly. I think I hugged the woman 6 times before I left my final fitting. I was so happy with how the dress turned out.

The best part.....even with my veil and alterations, I still came in under budget. The Dress Bridal Boutique is worth the drive out to Medina!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Amber · Married on 06/25/2011

Could not have imagined a better experience!! Not only did I get my dress at The Dress, I found my veil, my bridesmaids' dresses and had my dress altered through The Dress (Alterations by Joyce) and absolutely EVERYTHING came out PERFECT!!!

I would and DO recommend The Dress to everyone I know because Sara and her staff are so wonderful with brides. Sara responds to any question via phone or email at lightening speed and makes you feel as ease at all times!! Love The Dress!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Maryam · Married on 06/24/2011

Since the day I walked in, Sara Recker went from being the owner of The Dress to a friend, confidant, tailor, wedding planner, wedding consultant and personal assistant.

Brides looking for gorgeous gowns, beautiful, intricate accessories, personalized service and quality care should go to The Dress Bridal Boutique! Be prepared to leave with a lighter wallet, a skip in your step and a smile on your face!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Brandon and Amber · Married on 05/23/2011

Thank you so much for everything u have done to make my wedding special. My mom and I love our party dresses for my Aug reception. I know well be back for more!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Kristie · Married on 05/14/2011

really happy with the service i received.. i drove and hour and half just to go to the dress because the dress carried a specific designer i wanted and it was worth the trip ! every loved my dress and it looked awesome on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Christine · Married on 04/02/2011

I would recommend The Dress Bridal Boutique to absolutely anybody and EVERYBODY! I used The Dress for both my bridal gown and my bridesmaids dresses. Sara and her staff made this process so simple, stress-free, and, most importantly, one of the most fun days I have ever had! I could have never imagined that finding my dress would be so easy and so much fun at the same time. Not only was Sara and her staff responsive to be, the bride, but they also made each and every one of the guests that I brought with me feel welcome as well ( I did bring a very large group also, including: my mother, sister, 2 aunts, my grandmother, and 5 cousins, 4 of which were under the age of 11)! Whenever I had a question or a problem, Sara was very accessible both by telephone and email. The Dress Bridal Boutique in Medina, OH gets nothing but gold stars from this bride :-)

Sent on 05/03/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2011

I loved this store! Sara, the owner, was helpful, organized, friendly, fun and knowledgeable. Her store is clean and easy to navigate through and she has a good variety of dresses to choose from.

Sent on 03/28/2011