The Dress Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Dress Bridal Boutique 5
The Dress Bridal Boutique 6
The Dress Bridal Boutique 7

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

Everyone here is great.. They put me in a dress I never thought would look good one me but I absolutely fell in love with. Sara and Lane are so patient with my 10 bridesmaids who are choosing between many of the gorgeous bridesmaids dress this boutique offers. Thank you ladies!

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwww Amy you are too cute! Thank you so much for choosing to be one of our Brides, you are awesome! Your review is greatly appreciated!!! And we love each and everyone of your maids! ;-) All our love ~The Dress Gals
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

Everyone at the store was great! I purchased my gown and ten bridesmaids dresses from the store. It was a great selection and Sara and her team are fun to work with! My dress was incredible, and my bridesmaids all look beautiful and classy! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Amy for your sweet words! You and your gals were so much fun to work with, we all had a blast with you all! Thank you and again and we wish you and the New Hubsters the very best!!! Love ~ The Dress Gals

cheryl · Married on 12/20/2014

The girls that work here are amazing, so nice! They respond immediately to emails and keep you updated on your order!

Sent on 10/07/2014

I loved everything about The Dress! I was so happy to buy my dress from a cute shop in the town I grew up in. Laine helped me find my dress, and she couldn't have been better. She did a great job understanding what I wanted, and giving her opinion when I needed it. Whenever I had a question about my order, fitting, etc. they quickly responded to calls/emails. You won't regret a trip to The Dress. :)

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words and your review! We truly appreciate hearing how happy we can make our brides! We wish you both the very best of marriages! Thanks so much!
  • Melanie

Meghan · Married on 09/20/2014

There are not enough good things to say about The Dress Bridal Boutique! I have been all over Ohio at different bridal stores and this boutique is by far my favorite. The staff is patient, attentive, positive and overall wonderful. I picked out several dresses and started trying them on. After the first few Laine could tell if I liked the dress before I even knew if I liked the dress. If you are looking for your wedding dress go here! Even if you do not find the dress you will have a wonderful experience. Thank you to The Dress for helping me find my dress!

Sent on 10/27/2013

My experience at The Dress was incredible! I scheduled an appointment at their boutique because I fell in love with a dress online and they were the closest shop that had the dress. It was visiting in a Trunk Sale and Sarah (the owner) let me try it on as well as found a handful of other beautiful dresses for me to try. She listened to my taste and was very affirming during the appointment. My mom was out of town that weekend, so Sarah arranged for my mom to come the following weekend to see the dress. Her staff is friendly and the prices are very reasonable. They make your experience so special and even give you a champagne toast when you "say yes to the dress!" I chose the dress from the Trunk Sale that initially led me to the boutique. It was perfect for my summer wedding! I highly recommend The Dress and their friendly staff!

Sent on 04/23/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet review! I do my best to make sure my clients have the best experience from A to Z!! I am so happy you loved everything about THE DRESS and your experience was one to share and we greatly greatly appreciate that!! We wish you and your new Hubby the very very very best! All our love ~ The Dress Gals

Tara · Married on 06/21/2014

A wonderful boutique shop that has an amazing selection - and all are affordable. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Also, a wonderful seamstress who can transform anything. I am so happy to have stumbled across this wonderful place and have gotten my dress there!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Nanci · Married on 05/31/2014

The best selection of wedding dresses in NE Ohio. The personalized service is impeccable!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

I would recommend The Dress to every bride-to-be! The girls were so sweet, professional, and easy to work with! I had several friends get their dress at The Dress, and they all had wonderful experiences as well!

Sent on 03/03/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet review, we greatly appreciate your kinds words and sharing the experience you had. It means so much to us to share this experience with you and looking forward to seeing you again! Thanks again! - The Dress Gals

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

The team at The Dress are wonderful! Everytime I visited, with family or friends, they were great! I tried on lots of gowns and even purchased my veil and sash here. I also had a bussle placed, that was wonderful! I have nothing but great things to say about The Dress, go check um out!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

I visited The Dress with just my mother and it turned out to be the first and only place I shopped for my wedding dress. I wanted a dress that was unique and truly suited me for my wedding in Niagara Falls. I didn't really have a set idea of what style I wanted but I did have a price range in mind. Don't think The Dress only carries "expensive boutique-y". They had a great selection of gowns for every price point and a stunning selection of styles and designers for the amount of space that they have in the store. My consultant was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what they had in stock. When I put my dress on I knew I didn't need to look anywhere else. Everyone was extremely communicative about when my dress was coming in and they even helped me find a FABULOUS tailor. I would highly recommend taking a look at The Dress when it comes time to shop for your wedding dress.

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review! I means the world to us that we able to help you gals find the dress of your dreams! We are humbled by the opportunity! Congrats and thank you again! ~The Dress Gals

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't recommend The Dress highly enough!! The staff is so friendly and helpful and provide a very personalized shopping and dress buying experience. I even had a major mix-up with my bridesmaids dresses that I ordered from a different shop and Sara (the owner) was amazing in helping me locate alternative bmaid dresses 2 weeks before my wedding. She and everyone else is so great, it's like family!

Sent on 07/06/2014

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We loved having you as a client and saw you become part of our family too! Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it! - Love The Dress Gals

The dress sets the tone for the entire event. Sara helped me find "the one" and it was so much fun! From champagne toasts to hosting all 6 of my bridesmaids dress search, the staff was amazing. The store is beautiful and there are so many nice personal touches that you start to feel like family. Joy, the new alteration specialists was amazing! She managed to reconstruct my dress beautifully, was easy to schedule fittings and took great care of me. My girls and I looked great!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2013

After going to David's Bridal 2 or 3 times I was ready to start looking at other places. I first happened to drive by the cute boutique one day, and went home and I read all the positive reviews for The Dress and decided to check it out. The staff is very nice and welcoming. I picked out a handful of dresses and the second dress I tried on it was the one! Without a doubt I had the feeling every bride to be wants to have when she finds her dress. I also bought a beautiful rhinestone sash for my dress there. I got an enormous amount of compliments on my dress. People still talk about how gorgeous it was! When I found my dress they brought out champagne and took a group shot of me with my family and friends I brought along. I highly recommend checking this boutique out when shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2013

My wedding dress and all of my maids dresses were from The Dress and they were all stunning! I got so many compliments on all of them and couldn't be happier with the service, quality and staff at the boutique. I went in thinking I was looking for a certain type of dress and walked out with the complete opposite...Laine pulled a few dresses I didn't think I could pull off and when I put them on, I felt amazing. They really know what they're doing in there and really make you feel like a bride. If you're looking to find a classy and elegant gown that NO ONE else will be wearing, then you need to go to The Dress and see Sara and Laine!

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2013

I went to a lot of bridal stores, and none compare to The Dress. Sara and her team have created such a friendly and inviting atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable and very relaxed while shopping for your dream dress. The one on one attention you get from your consultant is so special, you really get that “say yes to dress” TV experience of finding a dress. All brides deserve the same experience I had so I highly recommending making an appointment and checking them out.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Had such a wonderful experience with this shop. They are on the pricier side but deff worth every penny. They make sure you look like a princess for your big day!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Jeanette · Married on 03/14/2013

Thank you for all your help with my beautiful wedding dress. As soon as I walked through the door Laine suggested a dress according to my figure and what I was looking for and I found it at my first visit. They have new models arriving often and a few designers you wouldn't find at any other boutique around the area. After going to different places, this was my best experience. Laine and the rest of the staff are just great to work with, always smiling, relax and friendly. My hour and a half drive was worth every time.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Sara and her staff are absolutely fabulous! They have a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from and affordable. I also picked out my bridesmaid dresses from here and everything was always very organized and ready to go. Highly reccommend this wonderful place to say yes to the dress!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Lara A. · Married on 07/14/2012

The Dress Bridal Boutique was an awesome experience! I looked all over for this one of a kind dress that I saw in a magazine and this was the only place that carried this brand in Cleveland! It was the first dress that I tried on and I fell completely in love with it! Sarah was wonderful as was her staff- Kelley, the dress alterations and Brianna- so helpful and flexible! After going to overwhelming/chaotic bridal stores, The Dress provided a more one-on-one and classy experience! Thank you for making my dress a huge hit and my big day a storybook wedding :)

Sent on 10/29/2012

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lara you and your family were so fun to work with! Thank you so much for your revie. It means so much to us that we were there for you to give you the experience you deserved! Our very best to you and your marriage! -The Dress

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2012

Sarah at The Dress was fabulous. They have a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from. I loved mine instantly!! They were so easy to work with and made my dress buying experience an unforgettable one.

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Kary

Kary · Married on 06/23/2012

I live in Medina, so after my engagement, I would drive by The Dress and see beautiful gowns in their display windows every day. When it finally came time to shop for "The Dress" I couldn't wait to go! Sarah was so helpful and made great suggestions on dresses for me to try. We were there much longer than we probably should have been (I'm very indecisive), but she didn't care. She actually selected a dress for me to try on (which I completely overlooked) and it ended up being THE ONE. Of course, I can't make a decision that easily, so I shopped around. I went to several other bridal boutiques, but always came back to The Dress. The small boutique feel combined with the fantastic staff and beautiful but affordable gowns, just couldn't be beat. I am so glad I chose to get my wedding gown from The Dress. I would highly recommend this bridal gown boutique to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/24/2012

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwww thank you Kary! You were so awesome to work with and if I do say so myself made one gorgeous bride! We hope married life is treating you well, sure it is! Stop by and say hi if you ever have the time! Thanks again! The Dress

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2012

I fell in love with a dress found at The Dress Bridal Boutique and another nearby bridal shop. I chose to purchase my dress from The Dress simply because of their commitment to making wedding dress shopping a breeze. I never felt pressured at The Dress and was completely taken care of from the moment I walked in up to my wedding day. I was able to order the dress in my preferred size and wasn't pushed to "order bigger" and then pay a fortune in alterations. The boutique was very trendy and offered a large variety of dresses. Loved it!

Sent on 10/29/2012

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for your review!! Your words are very much appreciated. You were a beautiful bride to work with and a beautiful bride on your big day! We wish you and your hubby the very very best! :-). -The Dress

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2012

One of the things I first noticed about Sara's shop were the words of encouragement written on the chalk board in one of her changing rooms. It says, "You look wonderful!" I was particularly touched by this because I know what it is to be a woman and know how far a compliment like that can go, especially when shopping for a wedding dress.
    Sara actually picked out the dress I chose for my wedding. She has great communication and listening skills. When I first arrived at her shop, she had a selection of dresses waiting for me in the changing room based on what I had said I liked. She was right on! Sara definitely has answered her calling in that she was able to look at my shape, pick out a dress that was very different from the dress I originally said I had wanted, and I ended up LOVING it! It was more beautiful and wonderful than I could have ever imagined.
    Sara is kind, honest and a great communicator. Your day can only be enhanced once she is on your team for the wedding.
    Something I'd like to add is the fact that the other gals at the Dress (the Brittanys) are very kind and attentive. Everyone at the Dress truly wants to make your experience the best. If you need an alteration, not to worry! Kelly is the seamstress at the Dress and she is beyond talented! She can transform the look of your dress and make it a million times better (shocking, I know. The selection at the shop is superb. It is seemingly impossible to imagine that it could get any better)! The dress I wore for my wedding was stunning prior to alterations, however, I was in love with a sweetheart neckline and the dress was not originally designed with one. A nip and tuck later.. VIOLA! My advice is to save yourself a headache and pop into The Dress. I promise you, you're dress is waiting for you to find her at Sara's shop.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Angela · Married on 05/26/2012

I highly recommend The Dress to any bride! The selection is plentiful and the service can't be beat! It was a great experience overall.

Sent on 09/03/2012