The Dress Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Dress Bridal Boutique 5
The Dress Bridal Boutique 6
The Dress Bridal Boutique 7

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

AMAZING! My experience at The Dress far exceeded my expectations! Setting up an appointment was so easy. I sent an email to Sara and heard back within one hour. She answered all of my questions beforehand in a very timely manner. My consultant was Emily and she was great! I felt completely at ease during my first visit. I did not have an idea of what I wanted and she happened to pull my dream dress on the first try! It was not even close to what I would have pictured myself in. Sara and Emily were very consultative and helpful. They did not make me feel any pressure to buy my dress on the first visit and I was relieved. I went to several other shops and they did not compare to The Dress. I returned for my second visit and was put back in my first dress, I knew it was the one. I said YES to my dream dress. That evening I had a minor freak out regarding the length of the dress, I had just ordered and I sent Sara a frantic email at 7PM, which she did respond to that night and set my mind at ease. If you are looking for a pleasant experience during one of the more stressful aspects of wedding planning, I highly recommend Sara and The Dress. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/19/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwwww Ashley you are too sweet! Thank you so very very very much for your sweet words, they mean so much and start our weekend off right! We are so happy that you are one of our Brides and look forward to working with you more! Cannot wait! Thanks again!

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Prior to shopping for a wedding dress, the only "fancy" dress I ever went shopping for was a prom dress and that was a pretty terrible experience for me so I was pretty nervous about shopping for a wedding dress. I went to a different bridal shop prior to The Dress and was certain I had found "the one" but had an appointment made already so I decided to go to The Dress anyway and I am so glad I did! The girls there truly made you feel like their only client with how outstanding their customer service was. Immediately after stepping in the doors, my nerves disappeared and I knew I was in a good place. They picked out a bunch of gowns for me to try on which I never would have picked out for myself, but I knew I had to trust the process. I ended up in a gown totally different from what I had always envisioned but as soon as I looked in the mirror I knew it was the one. Thank you to the girls at The Dress for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We truly appreciate it! We are so very happy you had a wonderful time with us and we did you! We wish you many many many years of wedded bliss! Much love ~ The Dress Gals

Dana · Married on 09/17/2016

Purchased my dress, veil and earrings here. Loved it. A great experience. Great service. The only store in Northeast Ohio that carried the designer I wanted.

Sent on 11/11/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review!! We appreciate you taking the time to do this and share your thoughts. Much love ~The Dress Gals

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

The Dress is amazing! From calling to book the appointment to being there trying on dresses, everyone is so friendly and helpful - they make you feel like you are the only bride-to-be they are working with. The dress selections are wonderful and each person working gets involved and makes the decision so simple! I am in LOVE with my dress - I cannot wait until I'm walking down the aisle. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your sweet review! You have no idea how much your comments help other Brides walk into our doors, it is so very much appreciated. We love working with you and cannot wait for your big day! Thanks again ~ The Dress Gals
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2016

I had heard that a Sorority Sister From The University of Toledo had opened a bridal boutique in Medina. When I got engaged I wanted to check it out. I am from Medina, and I absolutely love our historic square area where The Dress Bridal Boutique is located. The location and the boutique itself has an ambiance I instantly identified with.

I went into The Dress Bridal Boutique to try on dresses for the first time. I had only been engaged for about a week. I had no idea I would have such great service and fun! My consultant brought me seven dresses that where exactly what I had described - romantic, sparkly, lace, a vintage feel, and in a variety of shapes since I had no idea what would look good on me. I had THE MOMENT when I tried on a Casablanca Bridal dress that was my consultant's "wild card pick." It was everything I wanted in a glorious never before seen way. When they glammed me out with the veil and earrings, It brought my mother, my aunt, and I to tears. I said "YES" without hesitation. Then we celebrated with champagne.

I had THE BEST EXPERIENCE at The Dress Bridal Boutique! I would recommend it to anyone!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kimberly, you are the sweetest gal ever! Your words are so awesome and so appreciated! We had a wonderful time with you and were so humbled that you came in to see us and find the dress of your dress! You rock!!! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Love~ The Dress Gals
  • Valarie404

Valarie · Married on 08/27/2016

My future mother and law and I stopped in here on a whim one day in late July. They didn't really have time to help me too much since I didn't have an appointment, but they did direct me to what I was looking for and allowed me to try on some dresses. It so happens that while I was there, I found the dress! We made an appointment to return with my dad, my MOH, and my future sister in law this past weekend to confirm, and I got a better deal on my dress than I could have ever anticipated!! The atmosphere is friendly and warm, the owner is a sweetheart and she really runs a great little boutique. For someone who doesn't even like to shop, I have to say, working with The Dress has probably been my most favorite part of the wedding planning so far! One would be very wise to check this place out!

Sent on 10/13/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Valarie for your sweet words! You and your group were so much fun to work with and we are so happy you love your gown! Congrats to you and thank you for taking the time to share your love on Wedding Wire!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Me dress and bridesmaids dresses were the most beautiful I've ever seen! The girls at this boutique make dress shopping easy, fun, and stress free!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

You made one stunning Bride and we LOVED working with you! You were so excited to be married and just be an awesome bride and we were so lucky to have you as a client. Thank you so much for your sweet review! We wish you very very best! All our love ~The Dress Gals

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from The Dresss Bridal Boutique. I first found out about this shop while a bridesmaid for a friends wedding. We had the best experience then so I had to come for myself. The consultants were all very nice and professional. They really listened to what I was looking for and I found the dress of my dreams. There were a few things I wanted to change about the dress and they made it happen. I received sketches of my changed dress from the designer. I got exactly what I wanted. The bride and her guests got a private changing room and showing area. Which made the gathering more private and intimate. Then we enjoyed a glass of champagne to toast saying, "yes to the dress."

Sent on 12/16/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for your sweet review! It means so much that our clients get to experience an awesome time with us, as we love it as much as you do! Congrats and we look forward to working with you more!

Anna · Married on 07/09/2016

One appointment, six dresses. That's all it took! Emily not only listened to what I said but used her experience and knowledge of the whole process to pick things I would have never imagined I could love so much! My dress was just stunning and unlike any others that I've seen. I had so many compliments and felt so comfortable that day! I was in a huge time crunch to get my dress and the staff was so friendly and fit me in right away. On top of that they helped me with so many other questions like what color the bridal party/groom should wear to match. They even sent me a small swatch from my dress to give to the tux company. I can't say enough good things about them, truly. You can sense the passion just walking into the store and it was an absolute joy and blessing to have been able to meet these girls and get my dress here!

Sent on 07/18/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

What a wonderful review this is, thank you so much for your amazing comments to us, makes us blush a little!! We are so very happy that everything turned out for you and your big day we are sure was amazing! Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, it means so much! All our best ~ The Dress Gals

Kaelee · Married on 06/17/2016

Wow. I don't even know where to start describing my experience with The Dress! When we walked in, we thought we might buy my wedding dress that day, but we weren't set on finding it that day.

Kristina, my consultant, greeted us, and immediately ushered us back to our beautiful room. I LOVED that the rooms were private enough so that I could show dresses to my mom, even if they didn't fit great or I wasn't loving them. Each dressing room had an area for your entourage to wait and a pedestal for you to display the gorgeous gowns, and then a dressing room for the bride. My mom was quite a fan of the cupcakes sitting on the table :) The decor was so beautiful! It made me feel like I was royalty trying on the gowns.

Kristina pulled a few gowns for us to try, and she continued to pull gowns as she got our ideas and visions narrowed down. She was so attentive to what I was liking and not liking, and she pulled my dream dress after trying on about 5 dresses. I went back to my "maybe" pile, and Kristina was quick to add the veil when I requested to see the "full package" all together. She actually said she wouldn't let us leave until we had seen the full picture altogether, which made us feel great and appreciated as customers making a big decision! Once we found the dress (and cried, of course), we were able to go to the front of the store to check out the dress in the natural light, and the ordering process was a breeze. Of course, Kristina also made sure to put me back up on the pedestal to ask me the official question: "Are you saying yes to the dress?" She brought out the champagne when we excitedly said yes!

Thank you, Kristina and The Dress Gals, for making my experience so incredible. I share your salon and my experience with everyone I know, and I look forward to bringing my gals to your store this summer for bridesmaid gowns.

Sent on 04/02/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwww Kaelee, this is so sweet of a review and exactly what we want all our of our Brides to feel and experience! So glad you had such a wonderful time and enjoyed your experience so much. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone here on WeddingWire and are so excited to be apart of your big day! Your swatches you requested for your maids have been ordered and we cannot wait to meet and work with them too! Congrats again and welcome to our family!!! :-)

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

I LOVE everything about The Dress! Everyone was so friendly and made my experience amazing. I brag to everyone about how awesome my dress search was here. I found my dress on my first visit and was able to toast champagne with my mom and sister when I said "yes" to the dress! If you are near Medina,Ohio and engaged you definitely need to make the trip to visit!

Sent on 01/21/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie for the sweet words! We are so very excited for you and so happy you are so happy! Makes our jobs that much better! We look forward to working with you more and cannot wait for your big day! ~The Dress Gals

Sara opened the shop up for me on a non business day because I was coming from out of town. I had already been to 2 horrible dress appointments at other places and was so amazed at how wonderful this place was. They had the most beautiful gowns. Sara was awesome and not pushy at all. She was very helpful and accommodating. While trying on gowns I was worried about the price because they looked like such expensive gowns but at one point she mentioned she was showing me the most expensive gown yet and it was only $1599 (a little over my price range). Everything was wonderful. It was such an amazing experience. She made me feel right at home and very comfortable. I highly recommend this store.

Sent on 10/19/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so so very much for this sweet review! You ladies were amazing to work with and I had such a wonderful time with you all! You are a beautiful Bride and cannot wait to work with you more! Congrats my dear! Lots of love!!!

I had heard so many horror stories about brides who bought their dresses at big box stores...so I decided to try smaller stores first. So glad I did. The Dress is amazing. I was one of 2 girls trying on dresses that day and the ladies were so attentive. They offered their opinions and did not mind letting me trying what seemed like a million dresses. They have such a great selection and a lot of unique designs. Definitely the place to go if you've been looking at dresses on Pinterest :)

I received so many compliments on my dress and felt so comfortable. I can't thank them enough for helping me find THE DRESS

Sent on 12/23/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We thank you so much for letting us be apart of your wedding, we loved working with and wish you the very best of marriages! ~The Dress Girls

Rachel · Married on 11/28/2015

I had an incredible experience at The Dress. I visited The Dress as my first bridal appointment with my whole crew. My consultant, Kristina, took very very good care of me and made sure I tried on dresses according to the style I explained to her. I did end up picking a dress and we had a great day! My story doesn't quite end there. Because my dress was the very first aspect of the wedding that was decided on, when my dress finally came in I decided that it didn't really fit with the wedding anymore. Sara (the owner) was so great to help me find another dress that matched perfectly with my day, and so so SO patient with me. The consultants at The Dress spent countless hours with me, and gave me great feedback and ultimately, I could not have picked out my dress without them. And I would suggest that all brides in NEOhio check them out!

Sent on 09/10/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Oh my gosh, Rachel, you are too sweet!!! Thank you so much for these sweet words, we are so lucky to have a client like you and to work with you! You are going to make one BEAUTIFUL Bride and we cannot wait for your big day! You know if you need anything, we are here for you. Thank you again, we love you! ~The Dress Gals

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

I had an excellent experience at The Dress, and would recommend this boutique to anyone. The girls there are so friendly and helpful, the dresses are beautiful and reasonably priced and the experience was one for the books. I did shop around the Cleveland area, and tried so many dresses that I lost count, but I did not find all of the above anywhere else other than The Dress. I felt zero pressure from Kristina (even though we both knew it was the one!) to purchase the dress. She understood my reasoning for going out and looking around, and she would be there if and when I wanted to come back. Making appointments is super easy and there is no pressure or reason to feel rushed. Plus the champagne toast is a plus when you say "Yes!"

Sent on 02/11/2015

Keri · Married on 10/10/2015

I had the absolute best time with my mother and future mother in law. I found my dress and it is perfect. I never want to take it off. I HIGHLY recommend The Dress to anyone and everyone! !!!

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Keri so much for your kind words! We are so excited for you and honored that we were able to help you find the perfect gown! Congrats again from all of here at The Dress!!!

The Dress is a wonderful little shop in Medina. They offer dresses in an affordable price range and have a wide variety of styles. I just purchased my dress from them and plan on using them for my bridesmaids. They are very patient,helpful, and open to your thoughts and ideas.

Sent on 12/29/2014

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review!! We greatly appreciate your review to help future clients understand the service we provide. We are looking very forward to working with you more. ~ The Dress Gals

Miranda · Married on 09/05/2015

There is no place other than The Dress to say yes to the dress! From the moment I walked in I felt so special and loved by the girls at The Dress. I had called ahead of time because I found the perfect Stella York dress online I had to have.. and to my luck, they had it! My appointment was so personal and my entire family felt welcome, as well. We had so much fun and were blown away by the selection of dresses (which I can imagine has only grown since I was there!) The Dress is definitely one of my top vendors that has been passed on to any newly engaged ladies I know.. I can't imagine going anywhere else! Thank you for such a wonderful experience and making my wedding dress dream a reality :)

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwww Miranda, what a sweet way for us to end our night!!! Your kind words are very much appreciated and our best form of advertising is from Brides like yourself! You were wonderful and we wish you and your new Hubby the most amazing of marriages!!! Congrats again!

Amber · Married on 07/11/2015

Before going to The Dress I had been to your typical large scale dress stores and had mediocre experiences (and that's being generous). The Dress provides an experience that no one else can. My grandmother who uses a walker came to my appointment with me, along with my mom and one of my bridesmaids. The ladies at The Dress were so kind and helpful to my grandmother and made her comfortable. The atmosphere and feel of the shop alone is enough for a delightful experience, not to mention the mini celebration after finding "the dress". I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!! Thank you, The Dress!

Sent on 12/13/2014

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so very very happy that you had the experience we believe every bride deserves. We had a wonderful time with you and your sweet family as well and greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you so very much! Love ~ The Dress Gals

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2015

I was able to find my dream dress because of Sara from The Dress! She took the time to educate me on all of the available options her dresses had. You don't see that in many (if any) boutiques. I appreciated that Sara did not rush me or pressure me to purchase a dress. She helped me understand the style that looked best for me. After shopping around, I knew that my Stella York gown was just for me! When I said "Yes to the Dress", Sara made it extra special by popping champagne! I also ordered my veil from The Dress, and Sara helped me customize it so that I would look perfect for the big day! It was gorgeous!
    I also love how The Dress keeps their Brides to Be close to their heart with their Wedding Board on the wall of their store. It truly makes you feel like a special bride! I have and will continue to recommend The Dress to all brides to be!

Sent on 08/24/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Oh my gosh Rachel, this is such a sweet review! Totally made my day!!! Thank you so very much, you were amazing to work with and I am so very happy for you and wish you the very best of marriages and stop in and see us anytime, we love seeing our clients!! All our very best! XOXOXOXO

Love everything about this store! Purchased my dress and bridesmaids dresses from here. There isn't a large selection ( I came in after shopping somewhere else and already had a gown in mind that they had). Every interaction I have had with them has been great. Only wish they had a seamstress in the store.

Sent on 05/21/2015

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it means so much to us that we were able to help you and your bridal party!! We are improving our gown selection now that we have a new space with double the square footage, but were happy we had a gown that you loved! We too wish we had a seamstress in the boutique for our clients, but hope that our recommended seamstress list was able to help you. We are continuing to try and extend that list to help more of our clients all around NE Ohio. We wish you the very very very best and again thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you and your Hubby the most amazing of marriages! ~ The Dress Gals

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2015

What an amazing selection of gowns! They really have something for everyone and they were so helpful and attentive! They made my dress buying experience top notch!

Julie · Married on 06/19/2015

Wonderful to work with. Very friendly experience

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much Julie! We greatly appreciate all your review and your comments to us. You all have been a pleasure to work with! ~The Dress Gals
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/16/2015

I can not say enough great things about The Dress. This was my first and last stop for my wedding gown, and I could not have had a better experience as a bride looking for her gown. Since it was my first stop, the bar was set so high, and all of the other dress shops I visited did not even compare. I worked with Sara, and she is so amazing. She was fun, helpful, and personal. I made a second appointment on a day that she is typically off, and she made sure to be there to help me when 'I found and loved The Dress'. I am so happy with everything about the experience this far, and I am so excited to wear my gown on my special day. Every bride that I speak to from here on out is going to be told about The Dress and how wonderful they are there. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Amy · Married on 05/09/2015

Everyone here is great.. They put me in a dress I never thought would look good one me but I absolutely fell in love with. Sara and Lane are so patient with my 10 bridesmaids who are choosing between many of the gorgeous bridesmaids dress this boutique offers. Thank you ladies!

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awwww Amy you are too cute! Thank you so much for choosing to be one of our Brides, you are awesome! Your review is greatly appreciated!!! And we love each and everyone of your maids! ;-) All our love ~The Dress Gals