The DJ Company Reviews

13 Reviews for The DJ Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

13 The DJ Company Reviews

Mellissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Michael was awesome to work with. He was professional, responsive, and on task and on schedule. He continually checked up with the wedding coordinator and us to make sure everything was going as planned. He worked with the groom on music selection and made excellent recommendations. I am so glad that he was part of the team that made my wedding day extra special!

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2011

I had The DJ Company DJ my wedding and I absolutely LOVED them! Michael was my DJ and he was so great! He was organized, helpful, flexible, and very good at his job! Everyone had so much fun at the wedding and danced all night! I wish I could have another wedding so they could DJ again for me but I will definitely use them for anything I have in the future and refer them to other people!

• lauraeddins

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

The DJ really set the mood for our reception...we wanted a party, to really let people open up and have fun!!! Michael Tiegs with The DJ Company was sooooooo amazing...He got people up and moving kept the flow of the reception...set the party mood...Our reception was very elegant but it was also a party and they did that perfectly!!! Definitely worth every penny!!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2009

The DJ company was super easy to work with! Matt, the dj we used, was awesome! He joked around with everyone and was there to say no when inappropriate music was requested for some intoxicated guests!!! He had lots of song suggestions when we couldn't decide which song to use! I would highly recommend him!!

Jean · Married on 03/14/2009

Cameron came to our rescue for our daughter's wedding reception after our plans were squashed when the company for the originally planned reception site went out of business just weeks before the wedding. He worked us into their schedule and sent a wonderful DJ to cover the reception. We appreciate his willingness to work with us on such short notice and will definitely recommend his company!

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2008

A DJ can make or break a reception and our DJ Jason...made it the best wedding anyone has very been too. I still get compliments on our wedding reception. Everyone had a blast and there wasn't a dull moment. We had to stop everyone from dancing just to get the cake cut and toasts. People were dancing during dinner...that's how great of a job Jason did. I would recommend All Star Productions, and especially Jason, to anyone who wants an amazing reception.

shandra · Married on 10/09/2010

We just had the DJ company DJ our wedding and we were totally satisfied with the service. Ryan matched us with a DJ based on our taste in music and he did a fantastic job. Also, they were very responsive to emails and phone calls - a must for planning a wedding long-distance. Although they are a bit pricey, I would still recommend them to anyone!

sylvia · Married on 10/15/2009

GREAT DJ!!!! Our DJ was incredible for our wedding. Kept the entire dance floor full and played everything we wanted and was very flexible with what we wanted. He made sure that we were happy and that was his main concern. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asked. Thanks again

Jill · Married on 09/13/2008

Michael Tieg's was amazing with his creativity and mixing of all the different genre's of music my husband and I wanted. Our vision became his vision. He was great with meeting with us and very flexible along with his professionalism and ideas! Very organized and truly made the evening everything we wanted!!

Megan · Married on 07/19/2008

Jason DJed my wedding and did a great job. Before the wedding, we went over the reception order and music several times to make sure it would all run smoothly. I gave him descriptions of what kind of music to play and not play, and he stuck to my descriptions. My guests commented that they loved all the music he played, and I didn't have to worry about making sure all the 'reception events' happened on time. We also really liked the private last dance that they suggested.

Rosemary · Married on 06/26/2010

Jason Barnes was our DJ, and he did a fantastic job!! He wasn't cheesy or over the top at all, and he kept our reception classy, fun, and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! I would recommend Jason to anyone who is looking for a DJ that really knows how to read a crowd.

Renee · Married on 03/29/2008

Our DJ had a ton of ideas for our wedding reception. Our DJ did a great job of getting our guests involved at our reception. Very easy to work with.

3.0

Micheal and the DJ company really helped my wedding go off with out any problems. He really is like a dj/ wedding planner. I was worried going into the wedding because he was hard to contact up until about 2 weeks before the wedding. He made sure that my slides how was playing when I wanted it to and made sure all of my guests knew what was going on with extra announcements. He was also very approachable so when the plans changed he was happy to accommodate.