Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for The Diamond Vault

2 The Diamond Vault Reviews

We got our wedding bands from the Diamond Vault and it couldn’t have been a better experience! Our engagement rings are not your typical engagement rings and finding a wedding band that would fit and look good was very difficult. We went to endless jewelers trying to find one that fit but never were able to find one. Until the Diamond Vault, the woman that helped us was very patient and worked with us to find the perfect band. The experience was great and I will definitely be back to buy more jewelry from them.

Profile Picture Abby & Karla, 10/8/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I had an amazing experience getting my engagement at the Diamond Vault. We had been shopping around and checked out a couple of chains. I wanted a sparkly, quality diamond on a reasonable budget. We found the style I wanted. A large stone, semi-antique look, surrounded by little diamonds and diamonds on the band. But the prices offered at the chains had too much of a markup- (we consulted Blue Nile for an acceptable range).

Then we found the Diamond Vault. The folks at the Diamond Vault were so helpful. We had three visits before making the final call Each one was relatively low pressure. First we found the right setting. They have fairly good range of settings, but don't have the selection of some of the large chains.What they did have was a unique take on the common setting types. Next we started talking the 4 Cs, they were very knowledgeable. We landed on what we wanted and they sent off for a couple diamonds for our next visit. I noticed some gorgeous necklaces while I was in there for the ring, but I kept my eye on the prize

We spent an hour our next visit chatting about the diamonds, looking through the magnifying lens at occlusions, and comparing the colors. I got my every question answered. We were quoted a price and once we did some comparisons were were astonished how great the deal was.

The ring took a month or so to be set. They even offered a suggestion to help up save an addition couple hundred.

My ring is gorgeous and is well complimented to friends and strangers alike! Whenever we have had to go back for a cleaning, or for insurance docs, they have been happy to see us and more than helpful. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because a little side stone popped out a couple weeks after getting the stone, but they were apologetic and happy to fix it.

I would recommend this place wholeheartedly!!

Profile Picture Amara , 6/11/11, 5 Reviews