The Diamond Guys Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Kenneth H. Married on 01/11/2020

The Diamond Guys

Service was great and professional. The rings were ready on time. Very nice people to work with.

The Diamond Guys's reply:

Thank you for your kindly review, Ken. It was great to work with you. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,
    Elan
    Kev Married on 10/20/2018
    I am in love with the ring my fiancé purchased at the Diamond Guys. The ring is absolutely breath-taking and the service was superb. I highly recommend doing business with Ron, he made my ring out to be such a piece of art with the help of a wonderful designer, my fiancé:)

The Diamond Guys's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review. Hope you guys had a memorable wedding. See you again soon! Ron
    Scott Married on 08/24/2018
    After shopping around for almost a month, my fiance and I ended up at The Diamond Guys. The service was impeccable, the quality of the settings and diamonds were excellent, and the sales process was honest and non pressured. We found the perfect ring with the most beautiful diamond. I will definitely shop here again. Scott.

The Diamond Guys's reply:

Thanks Scott. It was our pleasure to assist you. Best wishes to you both! See you again soon.

Stephanie Married on 05/06/2016
    Getting an engagement ring is stressful. They really helped me choose the perfect ring with no pressure!

Thanks Stephanie, we enjoyed assisting you. Best Wishes. The Diamond Guys
    Richard Married on 05/08/2009
    I arrived at Alexa Rose Fine Jewelry at the recommendation of a friend who purchased his fianc�s engagement ring. I wasn't sure what to expect as I arrived but I was amazed that 20 minutes later I had an engagement ring! It was so easy and painless. The owner, definitely needs to receive some praise for recommending my setting. I surprised her with the ring and she loved it! She gets so many complement about how amazing it looks and people can't believe I picked out the ring myself without her input! People are just amazed how the ring turned out and words cannot explain how happy we both are. For any guy, buying jewerly can be intimidating and confusing at the same time. Alexa Rose Fine Jewerly makes the process easy, painless and best of all convenient!