The Diamond Center Reviews

30 | Janesville, WI

30 Reviews for The Diamond Center

• Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/20/2015

The staff at the Diamond Center is very helpful and will go out of their way to help assist a customer. My fiance, Michael, bought my engagement ring from here and was able to custom design it. I have never had so many compliments on a piece of jewelry!! We highly recommend this company and will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2014

The Diamond Center's reply:

Thank you, Krystal and congratulations, you're almost at the one year mark for your wedding... then the countdown begins! :) We're so happy to hear about your great experience and appreciate you sharing it. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Went to the Diamond Center in Madison, WI. Had a great experience, love my rings! Minor miscommunication with soldering the rings, but they fixed everything at no charge, and they were everything I hoped for. Love that everything is guarenteed and free service for life on your purchase.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Anne · Married on 08/26/2006

My husband walked into the diamond center with his great-grandmother's diamond with the wish to put it into a setting I would like. Although he wasn't a big sale, Brenna at the Madison location treated him very well and was not a pushy sales woman. When we ordered our wedding bands we received our inscriptions and all future cleanings free of charge. We were very pleased, especially since other diamond stores were not so friendly to my husband when they found out he wasn't planning on spending a lot of money!

Sent on 02/17/2008

Heather · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2

We had a pretty good experience here. My fiance had a ring previously purchased there that they did a trade in for about a third of it's value which was a bummer, but better than nothing. I feel like the price on my ring was extremely high for the quality and value, but I feel safe and trusted in their ideals in general. I know if something goes wrong I can contact them for easy help. The guy was very helpful and in return honored a $500 gift card that was intended for an engagement ring after our purchase. He allowed us to put that gift card towards my fiance's wedding band.

Sent on 03/25/2015

KRISTI · Married on 01/08/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I had a TERRIBLE experience at The Diamond Center. My wedding was Saturday January8,2011. My husband and I went in there on the Monday prior to make sure the wrap for my ring was in and to drop off my engagement ring, I was told to come back on Tuesday around 2:00pm to pick it up. Tuesday a.m. I receive a phone call asking if I can come in later because they are "backed up" I have no problem with that because the wedding is not until Saturday, I tell him that I will just come in on Wednesday about 11:00am. I show up about 1Pm on wednesday, NOBODY can FIND MY RING!!!! but they tell me not to panic. FINALLY they realize that it is STILL in the lab area STILL not ready for me to take with me. SO I have to leave without my ring they have no reason except to blame other people. I come back Thursday to find ONCE AGAIN it STILL is NOT RIGHT!!!! THEY FORGOT to SIZE it even though the order is right on the envelope!!!!! So finally after having it for FIVE days I pick it up on FRIDAY 1 day before my wedding and it is right. For all of my troubles and wasted trips they gave me 2 free drinks from Diamond Daves. I will NEVER shop there again. They all blamed each other, and handled themselves in such an unprofessional manner that they have lost any chance at any repeat business from me.

Sent on 01/13/2011